Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Make Me Better.

When my dad gets to us, he runs inside to pick up our tuxes and I lead Raegan to the car. I crawl with him into the back and he crawls into my lap, wrapping his dainty arms around my neck. He nestles his head on my shoulder and I let my fingers run through his hair. My dad returns, puts our tuxes in the trunk and hops in the driver's seat, driving off of the parking lot. Time passes but I only pay attention to the soft kisses Raegan plants on my neck. When we get to the house, I mouth to my dad that we're going to stay in the car for a bit. He nods and gets out, leaving the car on and returning to the house.

"Baby." I say as I tap his thigh.
"Yeah?" He asks with lips still attached to my neck.
"Look at me."
His head lifts up and he stares at me with silver eyes. "I'm sorry."
"What for?"
"Everything. Especially this hickey I'm about to give you."

Before I can even ask what he means, he goes straight to work on my neck. I can't protest, although I wish I could. But God wouldn't have it that way, he was made to arouse me. I can't change that. And as he plants kiss after kiss and bite after bite on my neck, I don't want to.

I moan out. "Raegan."
"Mmm." He hums in response.
"Oh. Gosh, baby." He starts sucking at my pulse.
"You moan like a pro."

I smirk when he pulls away from my neck. He looks satisfied with his creation. I press my mouth to his, kissing him deeply. I don't know what it is about his lips. Just something about them draws me in. I love kissing him and being able to be raw with him like this. It's exciting. Not to mention, arousing. I start bucking against him and we let our erections rub against each other through our jeans. Still kissing him, our mouths catch each others moans. When we reach that ultimate high, we part and scream out, ruining our jeans with our fluids. But we don't care. We hardly even notice.

"W-wow. What do we tell.....your dad about this?"
"We don't tell him anything. I say you let me carry you while we sprint upstairs to my room."
"Good idea."

I pull him out of the car and pick him up bridal style. I grab the keys from the ignition, killing the engine, shutting doors and running into the house. I jog up the stairs with Raegan in my arms trying to suppress his laughs. Once we're upstairs in my room I lay him down on the bed. Pulling his pants off his body, I ask for permission, to pull off his boxers, with eyes. He nods and I pull them off, replacing them with a new pair. I let him do the same thing to me then I join him in the bed.

I lay behind him so we're spooning. "You're so pretty." I say, rubbing my nose in his strawberry scented hair.
"You. Are. Something. Else." He answers back.
"I love you, Rae."
"I love you, too, Ash."

We fall asleep in each others arms just like that. I swear it never gets old.

Raegan.
*First Week In Therapy*

Have I ever said how much I despise therapists? Well, just in case I haven't, I hate then a lot. They don't help or solve the problems. They make them worse. It's so unfair. Why do I have to be here?

"Mr. Daniels?"
"Yes?" I answer.
"Dr. Newton will see you now."
I walk with the weird lady back to a room. She let's me inside and when I walk in a lady with big brown eyes like Afton greets me. "Hello."
"Hi."
"Well, Raegan, is it?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Call me, Alice, darling. I'm your new therapist and today's session is just about getting to know you. To you mind telling me some things about yourself?"

I basically go into this big conversation about what I like to do, my sexuality and my abuse history. She's a nice lady; she listens. No one besides Afton and Kevin has ever done that before. I like it. It's a nice feeling. Maybe therapists aren't so bad? Dr. Newton is kind of cool.

When the session ends, I walk out to meet Afton. "How was it?" He asks.
"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I admit.
"See, I told you so!"
"Yeah, so when's my next appointment?"
"Next week. That okay?"
"Mhm." I answer getting into the car with him.

Maybe I could get used to talking about things. I could get used to therapy. Maybe it'll be really hood for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm.

Thoughts? Comment?