Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Love, Love, Love.

*A Week Later*

"Kevin!" I whine. "Is this really necessary?"

We just got back from my second therapy session. And like I said before, Dr. Newton is pretty cool. She gave me skittles! But back to the situation at hand, we're all on Afton's front porch. Kevin's taking pictures of Afton and I. What for? I have no idea. But the flash is hurting my eyes. And sitting like this is really starting to get annoying.

"Kevin." I whine some more. "Turn the dang camera off."
"Give me a minute. It's Friday. Ring dance is tomorrow. I want some photos of you guys for the slide show. So please just cooperate for a few moments longer."
I turn to Afton, lip poking out, and he laughs. The tremors that exit from his body go running through mine. "Hurry up, Kevin. I have better things to do with Raegan." He smirks.
Kevin face turns into one of disgust. "Well, alrighty then. Afton come stand right here, please?" He points to a place on the sidewalk.
I laugh and pout again. "Am I not included?"
Kevin snorts. "Yes, you are. Now come stand in front of him. Just do what comes natural to you two."

I stand up and make my way over to Afton, standing in front of him. Automatically, his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into him. I turn around to look at him, getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes while he stares into my gray ones. I hear the faint click of the camera and see the flash go off. When I turn back around, Afton rests his head on my shoulder, arms still wrapped around my waist and I smile. Kevin snaps a picture of that then tells us he's finished. With that, Afton turns me around and puts his lips against mine. The kiss soon turns from a peck to a full blown make out session.

"Ewwww! Get a room!" Kevin screams.
I hold out my right hand, flipping him off. His response is, "Oh, you wish you could."
I pull away from Afton just long enough to say, "No, Kevin. I wish I could do this hot piece right here." I slam my lips back with Afton's.
"Wow." Kevin says.

When I'm totally satisfied with how much I've probably scarred him, I pull back from Afton's lips. Just staring at the slightly bruised skin. I smirk, winking at my boyfriend. He winks back at me, licking his lips while his eyes dart over my body. I laugh. He's such a silly boy. I start my way back to the porch and watch as Afton's long legs stride over to Kevin's petite frame and lips start moving. They aren't kissing, if that's what you're thinking. But talking, and due to my distance from them, I can't hear a thing they say. Kevin keeps glancing at me, smiling wide. I have a feeling they're discussing me, though it doesn't matter. I walk inside the house and head to the fridge, pulling out three cokes. Making my way back outside, I hand a coke to Kevin and Afton, who have both taken a seat on the porch.

Being me, I sit in Afton's lap. "Ugh. You're sooo heavy." He exaggerates.
"Yeah, but see. The thing is, you love this chubby kid."
His coke can collides with mine as he turns my face to his. "That, I do, Rae. That I do."

Afton
*Next Day.*

Today's the day. There's so much to do. Raegan is super hyper, which doesn't make anything easier for me. He's running around here, in and out of my room, like a maniac, trying to get ready for the dance. It's so funny and ridiculous at the same time. I watch, amused, at the way he runs around screaming, claiming that he doesn't know where his shoes are.

"Ash. Baby. Where are my shoes?"
"Did you look by the front door?"
"Yes."
"About under your bed?"
"I checked under this bed."
"No, Rae. I mean under your bed." If you didn't take notice, Raegan does have his own room. But he chooses to always sleep in here.
"Why would they be in there?"
"Because you do change and stuff in there. And besides, you keep all your shoes under there."
His face brightens. "Oh, Ash. You're so smart. What would I ever do without you?" He yells, running to his room.
I laugh and mutter to myself, "You'd keep running around like a chicken with his head cut off."

I finish pulling my tux on and fixing my wild hair. There's not much I can do about that stuff. My hair has a mind of it's own. It really doesn't matter anyway, it's just going to get messed up again tonight. And yeah, I know what's running through that perverted little brain of yours, I'll just let you know that you're right. I plan to make love to Raegan tonight. I already have it planned out. The hotel is already booked. It's a suite with the jacuzzi tub and everything. My dad hooked us up because I told him my plan. I wasn't sure how to go about that, so I asked my father. I decorated the hotel in candles and stuff. Kevin was going to go there early, during the dance, to drop off the needed supplies and light the candles. Then when he finished, he would call me and I would leave with Raegan.

Sound good?

I walk out of the room and find Raegan, looking sexy as sin, standing in the hallway. "Ready to go, sexy?" He asks.
"Oh, yeah." I say, taking his hand in mine.

We walk down the stairs, stopping to let my dad take some pictures. Then we go out to the car. When I'm driving off, I can't help but be slightly nervous. Tonight, tonight would be mine and Raegan's first time.

Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. They're gonna do it. Okay. So there's going to be like four chapters left on this story. And then it'll be the sequel. I'm so excited to start the continuation of this story, it's not even funny.
Oh and if you haven't already, check out my other slash. Yes, it's orginal.
Let Me Hear You Scream.