Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Nice And Slow.

I stare out of my window as we pull up in front of a fancy looking hotel. Excitement runs through my body while anticipation is being pumped through my veins. If there's ever a time in life to scared and excited at the same time, it's now and times like this. The times where the fear still linger is the back of you excitement clouded mind. The times where you hear that tiny voice screaming for you to stop, but you keep going because the bigger part of you knows and is telling you that you want whatever it is that you're doing. This, my friends, is one of those times.

Afton taps on my window before opening up my door. He helps me out, laces his fingers with mine and pulls me toward the building. The street lights that are ghosting along his face make him look even more beautiful than normal. Or maybe that's just my hormones kicking into overdrive. Either way, it's a pr oven fact that Afton is flat out gorgeous. I don't pay much attention as we enter the building, but as I notice us walk past the check in area, I start to why we didn't check in. Doesn't he need the keys? But before I can even ask, I see the answer walking toward us. It's Kevin. Kevin has the keys.

Afton turns to me and smiles. He lets go of my hand walks toward Kevin, taking the keys from his hands. He continues walking toward the elevators and I just stare after him in confusion. He smiles at me again just before he disappears into the elevator. Now it's just me and Kevin in the lobby. Where did he go? Why didn't he wait for me? What's so special and/or secret up there that I can't see?

I turn to my best friend. "Where did he-"
He cuts me off. "To the room."
"Well, I figured that. But why did he leave me?"
"So I could talk to you."
I stare at him wide-eyed. "About what?"
"Listen, Reagan. I trust you and Afton together. But really, I trust Afton with you. I know he'll always take care of you and only look out for your best interest. But this isn't about him, it's about you. I know how you are, Rae. I know how you practically fail every time with communicating your feelings to other people. But that's not your fault and I'm not blaming you. I just need you to promise me that if you find Afton and yourself doing something that you're uncomfortable with, you'll let him know. Don't let things get out of hand and voice your boundaries, if you wish to have any tonight. I trust Afton to listen to you and pay close attention to your facial expressions, but he's not a mind reader, Rae. If you feel uncomfortable, let him know. Okay? Because I really don't want you to come out of this all torn up."
I stare at my best friend in disbelief. Did he really just say all that? Kevin Matthew Turner is giving me this lecture? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Instead of arguing with him, I pull him into a hug. "Thanks, Kev. And I promise I will say something if necessary."
"Okay," he pulls away and smiles at me weakly. "He's in room 420, fourth floor. Go get 'em, tiger."

He pushes me in the direction of the elevators and I blush. I press the button and when the elevator doors slide open, I take one last glance at my best friend. He turns around to wave and smile at me before he leaves. I do the same and hop onto the elevator. I press the number four and wait patiently. My heart starts beating faster and I feel the butterflies in my stomach flap wildly when the elevator jolts to a stop. When the doors open again, I step out into the hallway and make my way down it. I read the door numbers as I walk, finally coming across room 420. I stand outside and wait a little for my heart rate and the butterflies to slow down. Once they've slowed enough for me to stop shaking, I lean forward and knock on the door. A few second later, it opens.

Afton stands there, still clad in his tux, eyes shimmering and a subtle grin on his face. "I've been waiting for you."

Afton

Raegan looks up at me with his pretty gray eyes turned silver. He smiles at me and I smile back down at him. I pull him into the room and listen as he gasps. "Oh, Ash. This....this..."
"Is corny. I know. But I'm hoping you'll look past that."
"Ash, none of this is corny. These candles, these roses. You should know that I wouldn't want it any other way."
"Good. Now, as for the events to come, I'm sure you've already realized my plan. I want to make love to you tonight. But I'm not going to rush you. We're going to do this slow and easy. Nothing about this is going to be anything but perfect for you. And, if you really want, we don't have to go all the way. The choice on that is yours completely. I'll respect your wishes and feelings either way."

Raegan looks up at me again, his glimmering gray eyes brimming with tears. The next thing I know, my lips are colliding with his. I pull him closer as his arms snake around my neck and his hands rest themselves in my hair. My own arms wrap around his hips and my hands hold onto his hips for dear life. When I pull away from our kiss, I nuzzle our foreheads and noses together then rest my head in the crook of his neck. He smells of coconut and it amazes me. See, Raegan's scent is never the same because he changes it everyday. But either way, he always smells good enough to eat.

His soft breaths tickle my ear. "Ash."
"Yes?" I whisper against his skin.
"The bed. Let's take this to the bed." I smile at my boyfriend's suggestion while I rid us of our jackets. I pick him up without warning and he lets out a tiny squeak. I laugh and lay his body down gently on the rose petal covered blankets.
I crawl over top of him, letting my body rest comfortably against the contours of his own. Brushing the blacks locks out of his eyes, I tell him, "Rae, baby, you're so pretty."
"Not as pretty as you," he tells me, one head reaching out to stroke my cheek.
"Whatever insecurities you have, we're going to shed them tonight. Because you really are the most beautiful human being I've ever laid eyes on. Your past does nothing to change that. Strength is beauty. And you, my dear, have a lot of strength."

He leans upward at the same time I lean downward. Our lips touch and after awhile, I flip him over by his hips to where he's sitting on top of me. He pulls back, startled by the sudden change in position. I reach up, palm resting on the back of his neck and pull him down to me. He kisses back eagerly and I feel utterly content. Your first time should always be with someone you cherish. I know that I screwed that up a while back by sleeping with one of my exes, but it's not like I can't have a first time with making love. That, I assure you, I have never done. First times should be slow, easy, and sensual. It's supposed to be a mutual giving and taking between the two participants. There's never a need to rush, never a need to be rough. It should be as gentle as possible for both people. Or else you would get the result of broken and bitter hearts. First times should never end like that. And I'll make sure that Raegan's doesn't end like that. Because if there's one thing that Raegan deserves in his life, it's love. And that's all I have to give him.

My love, tenderness, and.... My heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh.
I really loved this chapter.
This is like my 25th time writing it today though.
My computer keeps being a b****.
Feedback is appreciated, thanks.
And I really love all my commenters.
You guys keep me going.