Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

I'll Make Love To You.

"Ash," Raegan moans from above me.
"Yeah?" I pant heavily from underneath him.
"Tie....shirt....off..."

I let out a breathy laugh and reach up for the tie that's dangling around his neck. I loosen it, not bothering to undo the whole thing, and slip it off his head. My fingers move to the buttons of his shirt and I start to undo them, one by antagonizing one. Once the buttons are finished with, I open his shirt up, revealing part of his chest. I chance a glance up at him, only to find him staring down at me. Leaving our eyes connected, I slowly lean forward to press a kiss to the indention between the two halves of his collarbone. As soon as my lips come in contact with his skin, his eyes shut and a tiny hiss leaves his lips. Pulling away from him, I sit up completely to where he's sitting in my lap. I reach up and pull his shirt off his shoulders, kissing each one in turn as it's revealed.

His head snaps down to mine and he plants a small kiss on my lips. it may be small, but it's enough to get my heart fluttering. His silver eyes look into my brown ones, asking permission to do the same to me as I did to him. I nod, giving him the 'go ahead'. He grins down at me and the candle light seems to make his skin glow. He reaches for my tie, undoing the knot ever so slowly, taking much more time with me than i did with him. Next comes my buttons and he takes his sweet time with those too. Not that I mind..... Well, I do, but this is for him. We can go as slow as he wants. When I pull out of my thoughts, my shirt has joined Raegan's on the ground and we're both only in our jeans in boxers. I flip him over so I'm on top and quickly attach my lips to his neck.

"Afton," he moans out.
"Yes?" I ask breathily.
"What if I do everything wrong?"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm a virgin. What if this all goes wrong? I don't want you to hate me."
I look down at him and he tries to turn away from me. "No," I say, pulling his face back to me, "There is no right or wrong here. Not technically. This isn't a test in Trig class. Everything you do is based on instinct, do what comes natural to you, baby. I'll be here to guide through the whole experience. I'll take care of you too, I promise."

His way of answering me is pulling my head down to him and engaging us in a heated make-out session. I kiss back eagerly, nibbling on his bottom lip. He parts his lips enough for me to slide my tongue through, and I explore his mouth. Every crevice is just like new territory and his taste is just as addicting as it was the first time we kissed. I press my lower half to his, moving my lips to the skin that covers his pulse. He moans out my name, bucking his hips up into mine. His hands move out of my hair as he pushes me to me back on the opposite end of the bed. They travel their way down to the button on my pants and undoing it. He then unzips my pants and pulls them down and off, leaving me clad only in my boxers. I lean up, placing my lips to his and flipping him back onto his back. He lets out a little huff, obviously upset about the sudden domination. I look him in the eyes and he nods, knowing my question. I unbutton, unzip, and pull his pants down and off, coming back up to place more kisses on his waiting lips.

I grind into him some more, feeling our already hard members get harder. His hands plant themselves back in my hair and his legs wrap around my waist. I continue grinding on him, wanting to get him as aroused as possible. He attaches our lips together, kissing me and rocking against me fervently. I pull my lips from his, burying my face in his neck and letting every breath that I exhale hit his skin.

"Raegan." I pant.
"Ash....n-now," he pants in response.
"Baby," I stop all my actions, listening to him whine in protest, and looking him dead in the eyes, "are you sure?"
He opens his heavy eyelids to stare back at me. "Yes, I'm sure. Please, Afton. I need you."

I stare back at him and nod my head. This is it, no turning back.

Raegan

I stare after Afton as he leaves the bed. I know where he's going. I know what he's going to go get. I just can't believe this is happening. He joins me back on the bed, setting his gathered "supplies" down on the nightstand. He leans over me, kissing me gently. I kiss back, trying to distract myself from my mind chatter. He crawls in between my legs, pulling my boxers down my hips. I kick them off and turn my head towards the wall, leaving him to stare at me in all my naked glory. Well, I'm not even sure if you can call it glory.

He kisses the prominent bones of my hips and gazes up at me. "You're gorgeous, Rae. Don't be embarrassed, hun. Puberty treated you very well."
I blush and try to hide my face in a pillow. "You're so embarrassing," I whine. I don't really mean it though.
He kneels between my legs and starts pulling down his own boxers. He maneuvers so he's able to take them off completely, leaving him in all his naked glory. And may I tell you right now, that, my dears, is glory. "Like what you see, darling?"
I blush again, averting my eyes. "Shuddup."
"It's okay, Rae. I like what I see too. Very much so."

After he's said that, we're back in business. I don't realize how far we've gotten or how long it's been until I feel his fingers rubbing around my entrance. It feels weird, considering his fingers were coated in that jelly substance they call lubricant. But the real uncomfortable feeling settles in when he presses his fingers into me. One at a time, he presses slowly, trying not to hurt me. The feeling isn't so bad, until the third presses in. I cry out on accident, biting my lip to try and silence myself. Afton shushes me, soothing me with his touch, kisses, and words. Once I've gotten used to it, he starts scissoring them around. I bite my lip again, slowly releasing pressure as the pain fades.

"You can start now," I tell him.
He nods and coats himself in the gooey substance, then positions himself at my entrance. I wrap my arms around his around his shoulders. "If it hurts too much for you, tell me. I'll stop if you need it."
I just nod and relax the best I can, knowing that there's pain to come. He pushes in a little, just getting the head of his length inside me. Just that little bit hurts so much. "Are you okay?" Afton asks.
"Yes," my voice comes out a little strained.
He tries again, this time succeeding in getting half of himself inside me before stopping again. He lets me adjust to his invasion and I work on relaxing my muscles around him. "Move again," I tell him.
He does as I tell him and on this one last thrust his whole length is buried inside me. He soothes me with his words as little tears escape my eyes. "Shh, I'm sorry, so very sorry," he leans down to kiss away my tears. "Let me know when you're ready. There's no rush."

I hate making him wait. But it just hurts. After about ten minutes, the pain subsides a good bit, although the dull stinging is still there. I look up at my boyfriend who's just about ready to tear his lip from waiting. His eyes soon open and I smile my weakest smile at him. "Move, Ash."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it is. There's the beginning of the sex scene.

This is for all you guys who have been waiting for this moment.
(Sorry that I cut it off like that.)

Feedback?