Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Aftermath.

Afton nods at me, pulling out slowly and pushing back in again. I whimper. Pull out, push in, pull out, push in, pull out, push in. It's the routine for at least the first five thrusts. I whimper after each and every one. Afton gazes down at me with so much concern in his eyes that I have to shut mine tightly. I can't look at him during this. It hurts but I don't want him to stop. And all my feelings are conveyed in my eyes. So if he looks at me, then he'll stop. And having him stop will be worse than having him inside me.

Suddenly, my eyes fly open and my back arches. Afton looks confused but continues nonetheless. He hits that something again and a ragged moan escapes my lips. Seeing that reaction, he aims for that spot with every thrust. I can't keep quiet after that. It's a lost cause.

"Raegan, I... I can't-"
"It's okay. Neither can-"

My moan gets cut off by the feeling of Afton's hand wrapped around my own length. He pumps me out of time with his thrusts, so I'm being fed constant pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist, bringing him deeper inside me. He groans, picking up speed and hitting that special place inside me harder than ever. Soon enough, my body goes into pleasure overload. Clenching myself around him, I feel myself shoot my release in every direction imaginable. Afton comes a minute after me, screaming out my name.

He collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around him, kissing his sweaty hair. "You... That.... Amazing." He rambles.
"Yeah.... I know." I pant back.
We lay like that for a few before Afton gets up and disappears into the bathroom. He comes back with a wet wash cloth. I throw a confused look in his direction. "To clean up our stomachs."
I laugh. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry."
"Nah, don't be." He says, running the wash cloth over my stomach, then his.

He tosses it onto the floor and lays back down beside me. I scoot closer, resting my head on his chest. His arms wrap around me and I sigh contently.This is how it's supposed to be. I'm glad that I can put myself into the category of the few teenagers who can honestly say that they don't regret their first time. I loved it. He took such good care of me and eve though it hurt, it was extremely worth it in the end. I can truly say I'm happy now.

"Rae?" Afton asks.
"Mhm?" I ask back.
"I love you."
"Yeah. I love you too."
He leans down and places a kiss to my forehead. "Sleepy time."
"Yes," I agree, "Sleepy time."

We snuggle closer together, only having the sheet covering us. He strokes my hair and starts singing softly in my ear. Magic, that's the only word for it.

Baby, tonight is your night.
And I will do you right.
Just make a wish on your night.
Anything that you ask,
I will give you the love of your life.

I'll make love to you, like you want me to.
And I'll hold you tight, Baby all through the night.
I'll make love to you when you want me to.
And I will not let go til you tell me to.


Afton
*Just His Thoughts.*

If you asked me how all this came to be, I'd have to say it started out with a kiss. That first time Raegan and I touched lips, I knew that he'd always have a special hold on me. He's my soul mate. It didn't take long for me to figure that out either. Maybe a few days tops, actually. How? Because I fell for him quickly. He was the first guy I'd ever thought about that way and he'll be the last. No man will ever take my heart from him. He owns it. And ever since that day back in January, his initials have been permanently marked into my heart.

If you asked me why I picked Raegan, I really wouldn't be able to give you an answer. I guess it was because he seemed so secure. He seemed so dominant that I just seemed drawn to him. But even after I realized he was frail and beaten down, I didn't stop loving him. It only made me love him more, really. All I ever wanted to be for him was a sturdy foundation. Someone he could always count on.

I never expected us to get as far as we did in this relationship. We've really come a long way. Senior year's almost here, my dad now has full custody of Raegan and we're still going strong. I plan to marry him one day, that's how much I love him. And each and every day my love for him grows stronger than the day before. I could never convey to him how much he's loved, though I wish I could. His self-esteem is something we're still working on.

Raegan has grown stronger. He's not scared of his father so much anymore, although he still has nightmares from time to time. He's got a closer friendship with Kevin than ever, too. Kevin's really helped a lot with the therapy sessions and everything. I'm thankful for that too. We all know how much of a handful Raegan can be if he doesn't get to Dr. Newton's office early enough for extra skittles. But that my friends, is another story.

There's still one thing we have yet to over come and that's the loss of our mothers.But we have each other to help with coping for those issues. And sometimes it really takes a toll on us. We have our occasional fights over things like that, because the subject is so stressful, but we always have amazing make-up sessions.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I love that boy to death. Always have, always will. And one day, when we're much older, I'm going to make him mine completely. Because no matter what happens, no matter how close to or how far we are from each other, I'll always be there. He deserves everything life has to offer. And I plan to give it all to him.