Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Cause He's Sweet On Me.

"Awh, thanks, Afton." I tell him while we're walking out of the store.
"No problem."
"Mmm, sooo? You ready for your makeover?"
He giggles a bit. "Y-yeah. I'm not sure if I have much a choice any who."
I look at him. "No, actually. You don't."

His jaw drops and his eyes widen. Oh no, that face is fricken orgasmic. Dang it. Why can't I control my hormones around this kid? I just met him today for Christ's sake. I continue walking through the mall with Afton lagging behind. Finally we reach our destination. HOT TOPIC.

I grab Afton's hand and quickly drag him over to the clothes section. I take a look at his figure. "Mhm." And pick out a black and purple A Day To Remember shirt and hold it to his chest. "Oh yeah." Then I drag him towards the pants and ask, "Uhm, this my seem awkward, but would you mind lifting up your shirt?"

He blushes and complies. I hold a pair of purple skinny jeans up to his waist. My knuckles graze against the bit of stomach that's revealed to my gaze. I hear him inhale sharply and I immediately look up and back away. He puts his shirt back down and smiles weakly at me.

"I'm sorry." I force out.
"No, don't be. It was an accident, right?" He says, looking down at his feet.
"Yeah. Totally." And I notice the a strange feeling of disappointment shoot through my body.
He bites his lip and I can't help but smile. He's so shy. "Are those the things you want me to try on?"
I look at the clothes in my hands. "Yeah. Go put them on and then come show me."
"Okay." He says, taking the clothes and going into the dressing room.

I wait patiently in the store, looking for more clothes that might look good on him. I mean, he's got such a tiny frame for a guy. I know I'm tiny. But I guess, it works good for my sexuality. Y'know? Having a girlish frame and all.

"Raegan!" I hear Afton scream.
"Yeah?"
"Come here." His head is peeking out from behind the fitting room door.
I come to halt in front of him. "You rang, babe?"
His eyes widen at my comment, then he shrugs. "Get your tail in here." His arms fly out and he drags me into the fitting room. "Look at this Raegan! You're a fashion god!"
I smirk while looking him over. The shirt fits him perfect. Not too tight and his jeans.. oh lord. "Afton, turn around."
He does as I say and it's just like I thought. His butt looks amazing. "Mmm," I groan aloud.
"What?" He asks, turning to face me.
Now it's my turn to blush. "Oh nothing. It's just that... well..."
"Yeah?" His eyes are hopeful. Unless that's just wishful thinking on my part.
"I think you're cute."

Oh no. I didn't just say that?!

Afton

Did he seriously just say that? That's like the second time today he's called me cute. And It's like that millionth time that I've blushed. I'm not supposed to blush when a guys says something to me. I'm not supposed to giggle like a little school girl. But that's exactly what I'm doing. Instead of punching his lights out and walking away, I'm blushing and giggling. Maybe I really am gay?

"Afton? Earth to Afton." I hear Raegan say. "Look, man. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let myself slip like that." I hear what he's saying, but I really don't pay attention. I start walking towards him with a big smile on my face. I have no idea why I'm smiling or what's making me do this. But I can't seem to stop myself.
I keep walking till I have him pressed against the wall. "Afton, what are you doing?" He asks.
"I think you're cute too."
"W-what are y-you-" I don't let him finish. I act on impulse and press my lips to his.

What has me doing this, I have no idea. But I just couldn't resist it. He's like a magnet and I'm the metal. Once the initial shock of me kissing him is over, I feel him relax and his lips start to move against mine. His arms wrap around my neck and I let my arms wrap around his waist. After a few more seconds of kissing, I pull away to breathe. His eyes are closed and his head is tilted upward slightly. I kiss his jaw and he smiles and opens his eyes.

"Wow, Afton. I never knew kissing without tongue could be so good."
I chuckle. "Yeah, well now you know." I step away from him and let him straighten out his clothes. I turn away and look down at my feet.
"Afton?" His hand is on my shoulder.
"Yeah?" I turn around to face him
"Th-that kiss. What d-did it mean?"

And that's where I officially become lost. I have no idea what it meant. I don't even know how it happened. It just did. And.. And.. I liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yummy.
Comments and feedback, please?

And for the lovely lady who asked what our main characters look like, go to the chapter 6's authors note. It has a link that shows a picture so you can have an idea of what they look like. Kay? Hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

:) Chastity :)