Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

The Truth Shall Set You Free.

I push myself up against the wall opposite of Raegan. "I really don't know. I..I've never..." I pause.
Raegan cocks an eyebrow at me. "You've never kissed a boy?"
"No."
"But..."
"That was my first time."
"Oh." A few seconds of silence go by.
"Raegan?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I get dressed now?"
"O-oh. Yeah. I'm going to go pick out a couple things. Uhm, meet me at the register when you're done."
"Okay."

Raegan leaves and I lock the door behind him. What the heck is my problem? It's only been a day and I'm wigging out over some guy? Not a girl, but a guy?! My dad's going to flip when he finds out! But hopefully that won't ever be the case. I would lose my life. No son of David Aimes can be gay. Ever. Ugh, today's been rough.

I pull off the clothes from the store and slip on my own. With the shirt and pants in my hand, I unlock the door and walk out. I spot Raegan by that cash register; he waves me over. When I get to him, his hands are full of other shirts and pants. My jaw drops. I hope he doesn't plan to spend that much money on me.

"I hope you like bright colors." He says.
"Uh, what?"
He points to the clothes in his hand. "These clothes have bright colors."
"You're not going to bu-"
"Yes, I am. And yes, you're going to get them all. Don't worry about the cost either. I'm always loaded."
I just stare after him as he pays for the things. On our way to the car, I manage to force out a "Thank you."
"No problem."

I hop into his car and stare out of the window. I hear the radio being cranked up and the sound of Fall Out Boy fills the car. But I'm not really paying attention to that. I can't get over the fact that I kissed another guy. And the worst part is that I enjoyed it. Kissing Raegan felt better than kissing any girl that I've ever dated. And I can't seem to understand why. It's not as if I'm sexually deprived, because I'm not. But... I don't know. I just really, really liked kissing him.

And even though I'm super angry with my brain at the moment, the only thing that crosses my mind is how much I want to do it again.

Raegan
*One Day Later*

I can't believe he kissed me. Afton Aimes kissed me, Raegan Daniels. But I sense he regrets it. He hasn't really talked to me all day. And when he has, it's been a bland conversation. I feel so bad. And he's the one that kissed me. I just enjoyed it.

The bell rings and I get up to leave. I reach my locker and grab my junk, then start heading for my car. Just as I reach my little red convertible, a hand wraps around my elbow. Startled, I jump away from the hand. When I turn around, I'm staring into those beautiful brown eyes again.

"Afton."
He shrugs. "Yeah. Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Raegan."
"S'okay." I tell him.
"Raegan?" He asks. I can't help but stare into those big brown orbs. They just seem to glisten in the sun.
"Y-yeah?"
"I have something to tell you. I'm sorry that I practically ignored you all day. I just... I had to think some things over. I was lost, confused. And kissing you yesterday didn't make things better. Not that it was a bad kiss. I mean, well.... dang."
"Afton." I try to get his attention.
"No, no. Let me finish. I just, I like kissing you. More than I've ever liked kissing anyone. And that scares me. I've never ever considered going gay. Not until I met you. When I kissed you...it confused me. Being that I was scared, I ignored you. But I can't ignore it anymore. Not talking to you kills me and I've only known you for a day."
I stare at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. "W-what?"
"Raegan," he starts, cupping my cheek in the now empty parking lot, "I like you... A lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, dang.
Haha. Like?