Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Come With Me.

Oh. My. Gosh. Afton Aimes likes me! My stomach is doing back flips right now. I'm trying to force words out of my mouth but I can't find my voice. I'm just, oh my. My day is so much better now. I can't believe that the hottest boy in school is falling for me. I mean, it just can't get any better than that, can it? I'm in pure bliss!

The feel of hands stroking my cheek snaps me back into reality. I focus on his face as he asks, "Do you accept my apology, Raegan?"
"Yes." I say, quietly.
His eyebrows go up. "Hm?"
"Yes." I say louder. "I forgive you, Afton."
"Good." He tells me and presses his lips to mine again.

I'm in heaven. The way his lips move against mine rocks my world. And as I'm wrapping my arms around his neck, I feel his lips tug upward into a smile. But that soon changes as I run my tongue over his bottom lip. His hands slide to my hips, jerking my small frame against his and his lips part. I let my tongue slip into his mouth and explore the wet cavern. He tastes like cotton candy. He eventually gains control of the kiss and then pulls away.

Resting his forehead against mine and rubbing our noses together, he sighs. "You've got mad kissing skills, Raegan."
I smile and laugh. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself."
He quirks an eyebrow and kisses me again. "Wanna come back to my place?"
"Dang. I feel like..a... well.."
"A whore?"
"Yeah."
He laughs and it's music to my ears. "No, darling. I'm just asking if you'd like to hang out. After all, I've kissed you twice and I really don't know a single thing about you."
"True. And sure. I'd love to hang out with you. Do you live far away from here?"
"No, I actually live with in walking distance."
"Oh cool."
"Yeah."
I place my hands on his chest and push slightly. "Well get in and I'll take us there."

We get in the car and I drive away. He really doesn't live far from the school. It's like a ten minute drive and maybe a fifteen minute walk. When I pull into his driveway, we get out and head for the door. He grabs my hand, carelessly showing me his house and leads me to his room. Once we've reached his destination, he closes the door and drops his stuff. Then he's backing me up against his door.

"Afton." I breathe.
"Raegan." He breathes in response.
His lips collide with my neck and I gasp. "I hope this doesn't make me look easy in your eyes."
"Raegan," He says again, "You're perfect. And I don't think you're easy. I just.. I just can't seem to keep my hands off you."
I giggle. "Afton, you're amazing." And we kiss...again.

Afton

"Why, thank you. But I'd have to say, I believe you're the perfect one in this relationship, Hun."
He blushes. "Afton."
"Y'know, I thought I was the only one who blushed." I say, stepping away from him and motioning for him to come sit Whit me on my bed.
"Apparently not." He takes his seat in front of my head board.
"What do you want to talk about?"
"I don't know." He says, quietly.
"Well, in the mean time, wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure!" He exclaims, giddily.
I laugh. "How about IT?"
"Ooh. Only if you promise to hold me?" His eyes get big and hopeful.
"Sure. I might not let you go though." I wink at him and put the movie in.
"You're adorable." He tells me once I make it back to my bed.

The movie starts playing and already Raegan's jumping into my arms. Not that I mind though. He's a total babe. I smile down at him and he smiles back. If I didn't know better, I'd definitely say that I'm in love. Although I'm not at the moment, it could happen. Heck, I would love if it happened. Wanna know why?

Because even though I don;t know this boy from a can of paint, I know that in my heart, Raegan is someone that I could definitely fall in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh. Aren't they cute?

Oh. These are what our lovely boys look like.
Afton.
Ragean.