Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Kiss Me And Make It Better.

Say what?!

I stare at the face I hold between my palms. He stares back at me with dark gray eyes. He looks so, broken. And that's probably how he feels. Broken. And alone.

"How often, Raegan?" he doesn't answer, his eyes just widen and he buries himself back into my chest. "Baby, you can tell me. I'm here for you."
"Ash," he says and I smile at the first he's ever used my nickname, "I wanna eat first." And as if to second his saying, both his and my stomach growl and the doorbell rings.
He smiles at me weakly and I kiss his forehead. "Babe, that's the food. I'll get it and bring it up here. Kay?"

He nods and I set him on my bed. I walk out of my room, down the stairs and to the front door. Sure enough, it's the pizza man. I pay him and grab the pizza's and the two liter, then head up to my room. When I get into my room, I see Raegan. He's not crying anymore and he's smiling. He lies sprawled across my bed, rubbing his rumbling tummy. I smile inwardly and whistle loudly.

"Mmm, I was so hungry that my insides were beginning to eat each other." I laugh at his sudden happiness.
I take the food over to my bed and sit down. Then I set in down at our feet and pull Raegan against me. "Are you really hungry, babe?"
"Yes!" He all but shrieks.
"Gimme one good reason why I should let you eat." I say suggestively.
He brings his lips to mine and kisses me deeply. I can it feel the sparks shoot down all the way to my toes and that's when I know. I'm hooked. He pulls away and stares into my eyes. "There's more of where that came from... if you let me eat."
I'm grinning like the Cheshire cat of Alice in Wonderland. "Eat up, baby!" I yell, practically shoving pizza at him.

He laughs. His lips are tugged upward into a grin as he eats. I grab a piece for myself and start eating. It's only then that I notice the pain in my stomach beginning to subside. Man, I must have really been hungry.

Before I know it, we've devoured a whole pizza and a half. Not to mention the two liter of Coke is practically drained... besides a sip or two that's still left in it. I look over at Raegan and catch him staring at me. I smile, moving the pizza boxes out of our way and crawling over to him.

"Raegan."
"Afton."

And that's all that's said before our lips collide. Me being the dominant fool that I am, I slowly push Raegan to his back. Groaning, he complies, wrapping his long arms around my neck. I let an arm slip to his right hip, using the other arm to keep myself from crushing him. I groan and his tongue slips into my mouth, exploring whatever his tongue can reach. Instead of fighting for dominance, I let him have it completely. Why fight? We have all night for that.

Just as things start to get heavy I feel some things poking at my thigh. I know what they are, I just never thought they'd happen. At least not this soon. Then I open my eyes and look down at the boy underneath who's decided to break for air. Then I realize...

Oh yeah. Kissing him would be the exact reason why I have an erection.

Raegan
*Next Morning*

I wake up to light in my eyes. Usually, in the mornings, I'm cold. But today, I'm warm. And.... I'm not alone. I look over my shoulder beautiful boy sleeping behind me. He has an arm draped snugly over my waist and his head is buried in the crook of my shoulder. That boy is Afton. My Afton.

A smile spreads across my face as I turn around to face him. I wrap arms around him and push him to his back. His beautiful brown eyes open and stare back at me. Then I notice were only clad in our boxers. And suddenly the events from last night flow back into my head and my grin grows wider.

-Flashback-

"Raegan." Afton whispered, gasping for air like I was.
"Yeah?"

No words met my breathless reply. I only felt the soft gyrating of hips against mine. I moaned, not knowing what else to do. The sparks that flew through my body every time Afton's hips met mine in another thrust, blew my mind. His eyes bore into mine and I could see his true feelings inside them.

His eyes told me that he wasn't like the others. That he wasn't like my father. He cared. I let my eyes slip closed and continued moving against him. It felt right to me. I felt that that warm fuzzy sensation building up in my lower tummy. Seconds later, my back arched, pressing my body into his chest. I was screaming out the name of the boy I was sure I loved.....


Afton.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa.
Getting steamy already?