Don't Let Them Grind You Down

But you misread my meaning when I met you

This chapter is dedicated to IxDONTxLOVExYOU, who is amazing, and my inspiration <3

The taste of blood lingered in Frank’s mouth as he screamed against the dirty cloth. Darkness surrounded him leaving him reliant on his other senses. He guessed he was in the trunk of Jeff’s old car as the hum of the engine buzzed around his throbbing head.

He had no idea how long he had been stuck in this position and pure terror filled his small body and he couldn’t prevent himself shaking against his painful bonds.

The air was musky and the stench of fuel mixed with the metal taste of blood and Frank’s stomach churned. Tears began to make their way down his already bruised face as he tried to keep calm.

”Keep calm? What the fuck, I’ve been kidnapped!” he bitterly thought to himself.

He tried methods that usually seemed to help him relax but it was useless. Counting to ten made him cry, thinking of lyrics made his brain think of all the bad situations that he’d been in with Jeff and pretending like he was somewhere else made his heart ache.

Frank wouldn’t lie to himself, he was terrified, he missed his friends, and he missed his old life.

Before this monster came in and ruined everything that he had built. Every single good memory was over shadowed by a living nightmare, and the only people that had kept him going were God knows how far away, back home without a clue of his whereabouts. It just wasn’t fair.

Frank was smacked out of his thoughts as the engine cut of and a car door opened then slammed again.

The trunk opened, shooting light beams into Frank’s unprepared eyes, making him wince. He let out a muffled yell as Jeff’s cold hands grabbed him by the neck and Frank could make out that he was in a car park. He was roughly pushed to an open fire exit on the side of a tall building and he grimaced when Jeff’s smug face appeared in front of his.

”Not so smart now are we fucker?” Jeff hissed.

Unable to answer, Frank just glared instead.

”Come on you brat, I’ve managed to grab us a room thanks to some old connections.” He growled as he pushed the small boy up the rusty staircase.

Jeff stopped outside a door, which had scratch marks on it. He kicked it and it opened wide.

He too Frank by surprise as he pushed him into the new surroundings and Frank fell onto the floor.

Jeff laughed cruelly and kicked Frank hard in the stomach and he had to use all his will power not to cry.

Frank was roughly picked up and thrown onto a bed that was so old and dirty that it looked like you caught a new STD every time you touched it.

”Now you stay here and be a good little brat while I go and make some arrangement to make sure were not…disturbed.” Jeff mocked before he walked out of the room.

Frank let out a heart-wrenching sob and let his tears fall. He managed to work himself up and soon his breathing was labored and his face was red while his throat was raw from screaming.

As he began to quieten down he caught sight of the window across from him. There was a view of the sun as it sunk below the horizon. The warm colors were sent across the sky and Frank felt a strange calmness come over him, he had run out of panic, run out of tears and he found himself thinking one thought that made everything seem brighter.

’There is only one sunset, this is the same sunset that Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob are watching, we are on the same planet and as long as that sun rises and sets on Earth, I know that they wont give up, and I trust them. They will find me.”