Don't Let Them Grind You Down

Epilogue

Make sure you caught the last chapter

Mikey’s wrinkled and pale hand shook slightly as he turned the pages of the photo album.

Each photo brought a smile to his face as he studied them. Most of the frail pictures showed his, recently deceased, brother in front of a famous monument or in a picturesque scene.

Gerard had a grin plastered on his face in every single picture, and it brought happiness to Mikey, knowing that his brother had led a good, exciting and happy life.

With a few more turns of the old pages he came to the final one. Mikey let out a small laugh as two boys grinned back at him, smiles dominating their faces and their eyes sparkling.

It held the eldest photos in the book, but also the most treasured.

The boys were in their teens and Mikey felt a sad smile appear on his thin lips as memories of a lost friend fluttered through his wise mind.

A knock at the door interrupted the old man as he reminisced, and he carefully lay the book down onto the desk before standing up with difficulty and opened the old door.

The face of Robert, or Bob as he was known back in the good ol’ days, looked back at him. He held understanding in his old and misty blue eyes as he whispered to Mikey;

”It’s time for the service Mikes…time to say goodbye to Gee.”

Mikey nodded and shuffled out of the door.

The book lay open on the desk, the page on which it had been left shining in the dim light.

Amongst the many photos it read:

”Gee and Frankie,
Best Friends For Life xoxo

we will be together again, until then… Live each day as if it were your last.”

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
That really is the end... woah, that was my first EVER My Chemical Romance story. The end of an era =P

Thank you ALL for reading, you have no idea how much your support has ment to me, seriously I love you all!

I hope you liked the epilogue, which I came up with at 2AM a few months back, before I had even thought about writing the final chapter... weird.

Once again, comments are love, and this is the last time on this story EVER!

If you like my work, keep an eye out for my next fiction, which once again is a MCR fan fic but is a completly different plot... it involves supernatural powers... ^_^
It shall be entitled "God's Image Reflected In Your Eyes" andI will put up a link as soon as it's running. Here It Is!