Don't Let Them Grind You Down

Immortal fear, that voice so clear

Frank POV

The guys had packed up and they had started to file out after saying their goodbyes. Mikey went back into the house. As I went to leave I felt Gerard's hand on my shoulder. I knew he would want to talk! I know him too well.

"Can we chat?" he asked

"If I say no, can I go home?" I joked. He gave me a look and I sighed, put Pansy down and sat next to her. I looked at Gerard expectantly and he too sat down.

He looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Are you alright?" Was that it? I nearly laughed but Gee's worried looks stopped me.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno, you just seemed, kinda... sad."

I shrugged

"Not all the time, like, when you first came you seemed kinda, down, but after you where extremely happy. What's with that?"

"I guess I just change mood's easily,” I said, losing my sense of humor

"Yeah but you change like that" he muttered clicking his fingers

"So, that's nothing to worry about!"

"Really?"

"What are you getting at Gee? I glared at him

"I dunno, you seem as if... I.. Well, ever heard of Manic Depression?"

"What the hell! You think I'm depressed?" I yelled standing up

He sighed

"I read up on it Frank! It's called Manic depression or a bipolar disorder! You match the descriptions!"

"Gerard, I cannot believe you think I'm depressed!"

"Are you?"

"Oh for God sake! I don't need this, not today!" I cried, picking up Pansy and walking out of the garage.

Gerard tried to follow me but I spun around.

"Don't bother Gee"

"But… Frankie, I'm worried about you!"

"Don't bother, nobody else does" I yelled and took off, heading towards my hideaway before tears spilt down my face. I could hear Gerard's shouts but they where getting further and further away, the faster I ran.