Status: Slowly but surely working on new chapters and ideas for this.

Never Look Back

Three

One thing I hated the most was eye to eye contact. It made me feel weird, and fidget. Guess what I was doing now? Hah, fidgeting. If you want to get real technical, my foot was tapping a million miles a minute. Staring at your baby daddy, whom you haven't seen in over three years, will make you do that.

My grip tightened on the handle of the shopping cart. I attempted to reverse the cart, but I couldn't get my body to move.

I felt my daughters hand on top of my own. "Momma, what wrong?"

"Yeah Kale, what's the matter. Huh?" There was a hint of mockery in his voice. His sweet, sweet voice.

"Jasey, plug your ears for me. You shouldn't hear this." She did as she was told, and I continued on. "What's the matter? That's all you've got to fucking say to me? Really? Has all that alcohol finally gone to your head and made you completely fucking mental?"

"Calm the hell down, Kale. I was just playing along with what the kid said. What else did you want me to say? Welcome home? Fuck that. Who is the kid anyway? She yours?"

I nodded.

"What douche bag did you sleep with to get yourself knocked up? Hope you didn't catch nothing."

"You." I mumbled.

"Excuse me what?"

"You're the douche bag who fucking knocked me up!" I snapped. "She's fucking yours, Oliver."

By now, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. He should feel like the biggest asshole in history right about now.

"She's..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. He was staring at her, and she wasn't even facing him. "She...can't.."

"Actually she can, and she is." I removed her hands away from her ears, and picked her up from the cart, placing her carefully on the floor "Introduce yourself, sweetie."

"Hi, I'm Jasey, and I'm three yers old!" She smiled at Oli. And I could just tell right there, his heart melted at the sight of her.

"H-Hello, Jasey. I'm Oliver, and...well I'm a lot older than three." She giggled.

"You talk funny, Olver." She laughed again. "Ooo, an' your arms look like my coloring books. I like coloring books."

Oliver laughed as well, looking down at her "She's really beautiful." He looked back up at me. "Just like her mother."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH DANNNG
Is she gonna freak out?
Fall for it?
Maybe something completely different?
Who knows!

I'm awesome for posting
three chapter in a day!

Comments <3