Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

I took a step towards her and she didn’t seem to notice, she was too busy telling me about how to live my life and I guess she didn’t notice and pull my arm back.
But she sure as hell noticed me when she was on the fucking floor with a red mark on her eye.

My hand stung a little but not as much as I thought it would, she looked at me in shock from the floor. People started to gather around and whisper to each other I also heard some people shout fight.

I grabbed her piss looking hair and slammed her into a wall, almost knocking it completely down.
I looked down at her with a glare of my own that could scare the meanest of vampires for example Rosalie, who was shaking a little getting up off of the ground as her family rushed over to her.
Hissing and growling at me, making me roll my eyes at them.

I walked out of school still angry when I got a phone call, I looked at the screen to see a number I didn’t know flashing.

“What?” I said rudely flipping open my phone.
“Hello, I’m officer Stanley is this Abby Starr?”
“Yes why?”
“I’m sorry to say this but… your foster mother was killed so a care worker will pick you up from school in a few minutes” the officer said in a sad voice.

I froze in place, my throat tightened and my eyes started to water a little. After getting over the shock I flipped my phone shut not saying anything.
I walked back into school to be greeted by sad and sympathetic faces, ignoring them I walked over to my locker.
I leaned my back against it and slid down, looking at the floor I saw a pair of trainers in front of me. I looked up to see Carmen and three other people that were dressed like her, standing around her.

“Aw does the orphan want to cry?” she said in a baby voice making the other girls laugh.
“I don’t blame her killing herself I mean I would I you were my daughter”
“But like didn’t she like adopt like her” said the blond on Carmen’s right.
“Why did she do that in the first place? I would have left her to rot!” the girl with brown hair said as if I wasn’t right in front of her.
“I bet the only reason why was up for adoption was because her mum didn’t want her”
“Ha-ha nobody loves you”

I just tried to ignore then as I stared at the floor waiting for this stupid care worker to come.

“Aw is baby going to cry because no one loves you”
“You will just die alone; no one will want a family with you”
“You’re going to die alone”
“Why don’t you just kill your self now?”
“Not like anyone would miss you”
“Or care” they all started to laugh together and it was just adding fuel to my anger.

I stood up and walked right in front of Carmen when I heard a loud growling I turned my head to see Edward and Alice they were glaring at the girl.

“Leave her alone” Edward said wrapping arm around my waist.

Will he not give up? First I turned his sister against him did that work no! Then I beat up his sister did that work NO!

They all ran off leaving the three of us alone, when they were out of sight I pulled Edwards arm off of me.

“We know about your mum and we’re all sorry and we will all forgive you about what you did to Rosalie” Alice started smiling at me.
“And we talked to our parents and they are more then willing to adopt you” Edward finished excitedly not giving me the chance to say anything after Alice had spoken.

“Thanks but no thanks” I said coldly before walking into the rain and waited in the car park.

Before Edward could walk over to me a snot green car pulled up next to me, the window screen went down to reveal a woman who looked to be in her late 40’s.

She had brown greying hair with blue eyes, she had a chubby face and when she opened the passenger’s door from the inside I saw that she was indeed fat.
I just looked at her strangely.

“Well get in dear, you’ll get a cold if you stay out” she said in a sickly sweet voice.

I felt yet again a cold arm around my waist and I felt like screaming.

“Dear. Is this you’re boyfriend?” she asked looking Edward up and down.
“No” I said coldly pushing his arm away.