Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

EDWARD POV

After Abby had pushed my arm away I felt like something was missing again. The warmth and the electric sparks I felt when we touched went away and I longed so much for them to come back.
I waned to hold her warm soft body in my arms, have her head lay on my chest as I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair, to have her look at me with a loving gaze.

I was rudely snapped out of my thoughts by the grey haired woman in the driver’s seat coughing to get my and my loves attention. I didn’t like the look of this woman not one bit but my dislike for this woman turned to hate.
I looked at her with disgust about what she was thinking about me, but my disgusted face turn furious at the snide thoughts of my love.

“Well come on dear, we don’t have all day. I’m your care worker” she said in a sickly sweet voice showing off her yellow rotting teeth in what she thought was a stunning smile. I watched as Abby climbed in the back seat instead of the passenger one, I looked at the woman again.
No way was I leaving my Abby with thing. I climbed into the back next to my love and it surprised me that she said nothing and clung to my arm.
I smiled at my Abby pulling her into my chest and even better, she didn’t protest, she actually snuggled into me more. I was jumping for joy on the inside.

ALICES POV

I watched the car drive off with a worried face; I knew that Edward was with Abby in the car but how will he react when he finds out?
I looked at the floor as I felt two strong arms enclose around my waist I felt the electric sparks that I likes so much. I turned around in Jaspers arms placing a light kiss on his lips.

“Everything will be fine, you saw them both together at the end” he whispered into my ear as I rested my head on his chest and I wondered what it would feel like if he had a heartbeat.
I read that when someone puts their head or just listens to their lovers steady heart beat it can calm you down or even put you to sleep, I frowned a little as I would be able to experience these things.

YOU’RE POV

There was something about this woman that wasn’t right and I was so relieved when Edward climbed into the back seat next to me but I would never tell anyone that.

Edward’s arms wrapping around me snapped me out of my thoughts and I just felt so save and loved, like nothing could harm me and I knew for a fact that Edward would never let me get hurt.
I needed comfort and badly so I cuddled into Edwards chest still looking at this woman drive us to my house.

She had protested when Edward got in the car but after a deadly glare from me she just shut up but I wonder why she had protested.
I mean she first thought that we were girlfriend and boyfriend so why would she object. At that thought of me and Edward I felt my cheeks heat up just a little and I’m sure that he head heard the blood rush to my cheeks and could feel the extra warmth on his chest.
I moved my head to see Edward staring at the woman with uneasy eyes, I didn’t trust her either. So to get his attention I did the unthinkable… I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and that it took so long to get out.