Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

JANES POV

I was starting to get pissed off with Alec knocking on the door, even though Aro told us to not break anything I kicked the door down.
I saw Edward standing in front of a girl, who I guessed to be Abby. I just stared at her thinking about all of the way I could make them both suffer when Edward’s growl snapped me out of my thoughts.

“What do you want?” he snarled out at my brother and me.
“Aro what’s to see you both now” I snapped angrily for him talking to me like that plus it wasn’t helping the fact that I didn’t want to be here.
I was in no mind to be patient so when he didn’t move I narrowed my eyes at him making pain lash through his body, a small smile graced my face as I saw him crumple to the floor.

“STOP IT” Abby said in a demanding voice and surprisingly my gift just stopped. I was shocked and pissed I didn’t listen to the two bitches talking I was going over the situation again in my head trying to understand what had just happened.

The sound of an annoying voice snapped me out of my thoughts and when my eyes focused properly I noticed that the blood bag was standing in front of me.
I showed my trademark smirk as the stupid meal on legs was looking into my eyes, I started up my gift but then instead of her feeling pain, I did as I crumpled to the floor like Edward did moments ago.
I get out a painful screech as my brother rushed to my aid.

“Don’t you ever use your ‘gift’ on me, Edward or any of the Cullen’s again” the filthy human spat at me, oh how I wanted to kill her slowly and painfully. I got off of the floor and ran out of the hotel next to Alec still pissed about what had happened.

We finally made it home but before I could do anything I wanted, I had to go and tell Aro the information I had gathered. I walked into the thrown room followed closely by Alec.

“Ah I see your back, where are Edward and Abby?” Aro asked trying to keep calm; I knew that Aro wanted Edward on in his guards and how he would want this Abby girl.
I was too angry to say what had happened to I held my hand out of him. After a few minutes he let my hands drop as a smile came to his face.

“Hmm I want this girl on my guard, just think of the power she would have when she is turned and if we get her on the guard then we can get Edward as well” he said happily looking at his brothers.

“We are going to pay the Cullen’s with a visit, gather everyone” I nodded my head not saying anything as I walked out of the room with Alec by my side.

ALICES POV

I was so happy that Abby had finally accepted Edward, I told Rosalie and she didn’t believe me.
I was running around the house getting everything ready for Edward and Abby’s arrival when Esme walked into the room, looking confused.

“What’s going on dear?” she asked in her motherly voice
“Edwards coming home with his mate” I said happily bouncing on the ball of my feet.
“He has a mate and he didn’t tell me” Esme looked so sad and hurt
“Mum, he didn’t say anything because, well she is well different. She wouldn’t even talk to him, he’s been courting her for ages and he didn’t want you to get your hopes up” I explained as the emotions washed away and was replaced with understanding.

The front door opened and in walked an ecstatic but slightly worried Edward with a sleeping Abby, who was snuggling into his chest. I smiled at him before he walked upstairs to his room.

EDWARDS POV

I walked into my bedroom and placed Abby down gently on the bed, I climbed in and pulled her into my arms and I watched my love sleep as I played with her hair.
I really didn’t want to talk to anyone at the moment, I was to busy thinking about what Aro wanted with Abby. I already knew that he wanted me in his guard but I don’t know.

YOU’RE POV

I woke up on something cold and felt something playing with my hair, I opened my eyes to see a muscled chest, I blushed a little sitting up. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked around before my eyes settled back on Edward.

“Moring love”
“Moring” I said as I stifled a yawn with my hand, I got out of bed and stretched feeling eyes on me. I opened my mouth to say something when Edward scooped me up into his arms and just held me.
“I love you” he said looking into my eyes making me almost melt
“I love you too” I whispered back leaning up placing my lips to his in a sweet Moring kiss.