Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I hate twilight

EDWARD’S POV

“Come on Abby we’ll go pack” Alice said pulling Abby up the stairs, I sighed rubbing my temple as everyone apart from Carlisle and Esme walked off to pack.

“I can’t let her go” I snarled out. Not wanting to think about everything that could and would go wrong with this trip. I didn’t want Aro or his brothers or any other human drinking vampire anywhere near my love, my angel.

“Edward, it’s in two today’s and there is nothing we can do. You know that” Esme said softly in her motherly voice trying to calm me down. But I wasn’t having any of it; I just couldn’t let her go. After everything we have been through, I finally gained her trust and I’m going to be marrying her soon, I just don’t need them to be messing that up.

“Son, nothing will happen to her, we will make sure of it” Carlisle said in his fatherly voice making me relax slightly. I sighed sadly while Esme pulled me into a hug telling me that everything was going to be ok. But in the back of my mind I knew that this was going to be a disaster.

YOU’RE POV

I just let Alice zoom around mine and Edward’s room pack for myself and Edward as I sat down on my bed watching invader Zim… I love Gir but don’t tell Edward, he’d hurt the poor TV again. I laughed watching Gir dancing in front of the cow and looked over to Alice, whom was waiting impatiently with her hands on her hips. I gulped in fear at what torture she was going to put me through, my eyes franticly darted around the room for an exit, any kind of exit when I was pulled off of the bed and pushed onto the stool that stood tall in front of a matching vanity. Panic flooded over my other senses as my eyes nervously scanned over all of the torture tools that mocked me from the vanity, did I really need all of this makeup to make my look pretty? Well being compared to my vampire boyfriend and family apparently I did, but I wasn’t going to fret about that. I could careless about how I looked as long as I thought I looked ok. Alice placed the packed bag on the bed as Edward came into the room, picking it up and walked back down stairs. I looked at Alice confused that Edward had ignored me.

“He’s just really worried about what’s going to happen” I nodded my head understanding he was worried about my safely around a shit load of human munching vampires. But oddly enough the thought about being eaten had never crossed my mind, shrugging I nodded at Alice while she placed the clothes for me to wear on the bed, I positioned my self on the stool so I could still see the TV. Rolling her eyes Alice started her torture session with the hair curlers.

I never in my life thought that something as simple as walking could challenge me, sighing I started walking down the stairs to the best as my ability. Stopping not even half way down I huffed sitting down on a step and heard Alice shout at me for crinkling the dress, yes I’m wearing a dress and in my defence I fought her about it until she forced the dress on me. Smirking an idea popped into my head, whistling innocently I made my way down the stairs on my butt, dragging the bottom of my dress with me I heard Alice complaining until I was lifted off of the floor by Emmett.

“Thanks” I said still smirking hearing his booming laughter echo through out the house. Setting me down on my heels I surprisingly made it into the kitchen where I smelt cooking, wobbling over to the table I sat down looking at Esme, watching her move around the kitchen happily making me some food before we all left.

“Smells delicious mum, what you making?” I asked. She turned around and beamed at me as I called her mum again and to me she really was my mother and I loved her like a daughter would love her mum.

“Oh, sweetheart I am making you spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread” she said in her motherly voice that made me smile. She turned back around to keep an eye on the cooking food. I nodded my head as I heard the seat next to me scrap across the floor, turning my head I was greeted by cold lips pulling away I smiled softly at Edward.

“I’m sorry” he whispered looking at the table top. I gently cradled his face into my hands making him look at me. I sighed sadly at the vulnerable and heartbreaking look in his eyes; it really did pain me to see him like this.

“Edward. I understand that your worried about what’s going to happen when we get their but just remember, whatever happens I love you” I whispered softly glad my voice didn’t break looking him in the eyes making him understand that I loved him and I was never going to leave him, cupping his cheek I smiled softly kissing his addicting lips. Hearing Esme set the plate down in front of me I carefully pushed Edward away from me to eat my food.

“Awe Eddie she loves food more then you” Emmett said as his booming laughter followed after. I peeked over to see Edward glaring at my food.

[Now that’s sad Edward] I thought ignoring him glare at my precious food and carried on eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry for not updateing sooner