Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I hate twilight

Just as I took the last bite of my food, I was whisked up into Edward’s arms, grunting from the fast lack of gravity I slapped Edward on the arm. Wanting him to place me back down on the ground and I had to admit that the sudden movement made me slightly sick.

“Edward, the plate” I whined reaching out for the abandoned plate as he ran outside to his car. He juggled me in his arms to open his car door not wanting to put me down and let me go while I tried to keep my lunch, I mean it tasted nice the first time round, I really don’t want to taste it again. I shoot him a confused look when he set me in the back seat and then got in his self and pulled me onto his lap. The only answer I got was him burying his head into the crook of my neck.

“Edward. Who is going to drive the car, Casper the friendly ghost?” I asked sarcastically when the driver’s door opened giving me my answer as Jasper sat down, keys in hand as Alice got into the passenger’s side.

“We can go shopping” Alice blurted out squealing in happiness at her sudden idea making an angry growl rumble through Edwards’s chest.

“I’d rather take on a hungry human muncher then go shopping with Alice” I muttered not really caring if anyone else heard me. But obviously with their hearing they did, Alice just ignored me and carried on rambling on about a shopping trip as Edward growled yet again.

“You growl too much” I muttered snuggling further into Edwards arms.

Arriving at the airport, I was once again picked up and carried, it was starting to annoy me, I haven’t set one foot on the floor since my last feed and my legs were starting to ach from lack of use.

“Edward you’re going to have to put me down some time” I whispered into his ear making him shiver and tighten his grip, huffing I folded my arms annoyed with my stubborn vampire boyfriend.

“Excuse me but could you please put the lady down” a male voice called out, I looked over Edwards shoulder to see an airport police man… wait got it wrong airport guard behind us about to grab Edwards arm. But all the guard got in return was an angry growl making the guard… man… thing quiver in fear at the noise.

“I s-said p-put the l-lady down” the frightened guard stuttered out.

[God now I see why he didn’t make it as a policeman] I thought rolling my eyes, moving in Edward’s arms to get more comfortable.

Finally being able to walk on my own, I used my sore legs and walked off of the plane, happy yet slightly nervous. Looking over to my pained vampire boyfriend I took his hand in mine and gave him a weak smile. I stopped suddenly remembering something that was only going to worry Edward even more. Not noticing that I had stopped Edward yanked my arm making me bite my lip in pain, stopping he looked at me worried eyes, wondering what was wrong as everyone else in the family stopped to look at me to see what the problem was. Giving a look to Alice she got the picture and got everyone to start walking again.

I pulled Edward into the closest shop, which happened to be a coffee shop. Looking around at the slightly deserted area I sat down on a sofa, Edward sitting down next to me looking very worried.

“What’s wrong Abby?” he asked taking hold of my hands while searching to find answers in my eyes while I debated in my head if I should tell him yet.

“Edward. Look” I said out watching him let go of my hands and squeezing his eyes shut expecting the worse to slip from my lips.

“I understand that you don’t want me anymore or never have but you have to understand that I just can’t live without you” Edward whispered, his head hanging. I sighed taking his face into my hands, making him look at me. I couldn’t believe that we were having this conversation in a fucking coffee shop at the airport in Italy.

“Edward, I will admit that I hated you at first, but you grew on me. You never backed down; you never gave up on me when I shot you down. You love me for who I am and I love you for that and for giving me so much I never thought I would ever get. You Edward are the most important person to me so what if I don’t say I love you all of the time, I hate the words because they just don’t justify how much you mean to me” I said looking him in the eyes trying my hardest to force the hard core blush to go away.

“And I… want to start a family with you, I really do but I’ve been thinking and I just don’t want to be a vampire” I whispered the last part, but I knew that he had heard every word I had said. Nodding his head he smiled softly, taking me into his arms he kissed my forehead then lips and walked us both out of the airport, into the car park, where a dark purple Volvo was waiting for us. Walking over to it, Edward frown his brow holding onto my waist slightly tighter.

“I got them to paint it my favourite colour” I whispered into his ear making him both shiver and smile, kissing my lips softly he nodded his head opening my door for me. Sitting down in the seat I wondered what day it was so I asked Edward.

“Edward what date is it?” I asked looking out of the window wishing that it wasn’t the date I had in my mind, if it was then I was kind of screwed.

“It’s the 24th” Edward said looking worried at me as a frown fell onto my face.

“What’s wrong love?” he asked pulling over to the side or the road to park so he could pull me into his arms. Chuckling nervously I scratched the back of my neck not believing that this would happen at all the times now was when I would start. I opened my mouth to answer him and make his worried look worse when a tapping came from Edwards window, looking over I saw a worried Alice.

“Hmm Edward, it’s my time of the mouth tomorrow” I said and whispered ‘awkward’ after a few minutes of silence, hearing Emmett’s booming laughter I looked at Edward too see him thinking and processing the information I had just gave him, god he was slow today.

“I’m on my period” I said bluntly making Emmett’s booming laughter suddenly stop as Edwards head snapped towards me with worry and pain flashing over his face.