Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

I sprang from my bed looking for hidden cameras but found nothing so I trudged down stairs to the kitchen for something to eat.

“Ah Abby, here you are”
I looked down at the spaghetti in front of me; I mumbled thanks and started to eat.

“Now Abby you start school tomorrow so I have been next door and their son is happy to drop you off and show you around”
“Ok, who is it?”
“Oh, his name is Edward, Edward Cullen”
“No, its ok I’ll walk I need the exercise” I replied not looking at my so called foster mother. After I had finished eating I walked back upstairs to collect my camera, I walked back to the kitchen were Tasha was washing the dishes

“Hey, I’m going to take the car for a bit ok?”
“Sure, just be save”
I grabbed the keys from the side and walked out of the front door making sure that I had my phone with me. I got into the car and drove down to LaPush; I parked at the beach and started to take photos of anything and everything.
I saw a couple walking across the beach so I walked up to them

“Hum excuse me but can I take a photograph of you two walking down the beach please you can have a copy as well”
“Ok” said the girl
“Thanks, so can you just go over there and just walk over there like you naturally would, just pretend that I’m not here”

The couple walked over to where I had pointed. They started walking when the man stopped, he wrapped his arms around the girls waist lifted her up and twirled her around while she was laughing so I took one then.
They carried on walking swaying there arms around, I took another one.
When they reached the point where I had asked them to stop, the man bent down and lovingly kissed the girls lips so I took another photo. I walked over to them

“Hey thanks, I’m Abby do you want to give me your address so I can give you the copies?”
They both nodded there heads and gave me there address smiling at each other. Once they had walked off I walked back to my car and drove home.

“Abby is that you”
“well who else is it going to be?”
“What were you doing?” she said as I walked into the kitchen
“Do you sleep in here to?”
“Ha-ha every funny, just answer”
“Ok, ok I went down to LaPush and took some photos”
“Oh. What of?”
“Well I saw this couple so I asked if I could take some photos of them walking down the beach, what to see?”

With a nod we both walked to my room, I sat at my computer plugging my camera in and installing the photos. I pulled them up and Tasha gasped in shock
“Wow Abby they are really good”
“Thanks, I need to print off some copies for the couple” I said with a yawn, I looked at my clock not knowing just how long I had been out of.
Upon seeing that it was ten I got changed, brushed my teeth and hair then went to bed but before I went to sleep I had the strangest feeling that I was being watched.