Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

For God Sakes Preach With Conviction

The week had gone by with a blur. We were able to sneak around at school, but there's no way we could be together at all near his parents. Sure we could sneak off during lunch, or between classes, but sneaking around looses it's magic after a while. Soon you just get tired of sneaking, and hiding. 

Of course this whole thing was tough on Brendon. His father would only speak to him when he was yelling at him. His mother didn't talk to him much, but what at least sweet when she did. Niether one of them liked the idea of their son being who he is. 

It was currently saturday, and the day I have been dreading has finally arrived. Me and Brendon were sitting in the backseat of the small compact car. 

The sexual tension there of course. We were teenage boys. What do you expect? We haven't seen eachother since Friday afternoon. 

"Were here boys. The workshop is straight through those doors. Well be back in a little bit to pick you guys up." neither one of us said a word as we stormed out of the car. 

We watched as they drove off. As soon as they were out of site, I laced my fingers through his. 

"Lets get this stupid thing over with." I grumbled as I pulled him towards the doors. 

We walked in and there were two different displays of charactors. You had the people like me and brendon who were forced to come here by their conservative parents, and you had the people that discovered they were gay and were brainwashed into coming here to be Cured. There was a couple making out in the corner. I smirked. That wasn't such a bad idea. 

I looked at Brendon and noticed he was looking at him too. I nudged him in the side. I had a mischievous grin on my face. He raised his eyebrows. I grinned and pushed him down on a pew. I crawled ontop of him, and he didn't waist any time shoving his tongue through my lips, in one of the steamyest kisses ever. 

I heard someone clear their throught and I felt Brendon smile under my kiss. 

The person cleared their throught again. 

We still didn't seperate. I managed to sneak a glance at the couple over in the corner, to see they hadn't seperated either. 

"Boys that's enough. Were beggining now." the stern male voice stated.

I decided to give in. I didn't want to get Brendon in trouble with his parents. So I sat up and crossed my arms, glaring at what I assumed to be the pastor. He ignored my glare and returned to the pulpit. 

"Now everyone, I assume you all know why you're here?" the same man spoke. "Yes, you there young man." he said as he pointed to a boy who raised his hand. 

"Because were different?"' he stated in a smart ass like tone. 
I smirked to myself. That's exactly why were here. 

"Everyone, it's words and thoughts like these that may deny you acsesss to heaven." I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to sit here and be told I was going to hell because I'm different. I raised my hand next. 

"What are you doing?" Brendon whispered to me. I ignored him as the preacher called on me.

"Yes young man." 

"What exactly does it say it the bible about homosexuality?" I stated, even though I knew what it said. But this was just the beginning of my debate. 

"Marriage is to take place between a man and a woman." he stated matter-of-factly. 

"Okay, and how long ago was this decided?" 

"At the beginning of time when God created the earth. He created Adam and Eve as the first humans for a reason. If he had intended same sex marriage then he would have created two of the same sex." I ignored that fact that there were too many holes in that story to count, and continued to question. 

"Okay, so that was back when he was trying to populate the earth. What about now when were over populated to the point of global warming and starving children in Haiti? You have the typical family that dreams of having 3+ children, and are allowed to do so, even when it's not necessary. And you have gay and lesbian couples who dream of adopting children who need homes, something we seriously need in this country, and there not even allowed to!" 

"Calm down young man-"

"I have a name. It's Ryan." 

"Alright Ryan, we wouldn't want those children to be I fluenced by-"

"Influenced?" I interrupted again. "Homosexuality is not a fucking choice!" I stood up this time. Raising my voice. 

"Ryan that's quite enough you may sit down now." I felt like storming out of the God forsaken place. (No pun intended) but Brendon yanked on my arm forcing me to sit down. 

"It might be better not to fight this. Were here either way. We don't want any calls to my parents from a certian pastor...." he whospered. He was right. I sighed and nodded, then turned back to listen to the jibberish that was being taught. A guy in front of me turned around to give me a high five. That made me feel slightly better. At least I was able to speak what was on everyones mind. 

~*~

After several excersises of the brain washing type, the thing was finally over. I was still sitting there pouting when Brendon got up to leave. 

"Just think. We get to do this every week!" I added. Brendon grimaced. 

"Wait." he said. "I have an idea." I looked up at him and his mischevious grin. "My dad said we only have to do this until were 'fixed' right?" 

"Yes....?" I said not getting it. 

"Well..... We can pretend that it worked. We'll pretend to be straight. Then we won't have to waist our Saturdays here." 

I knew I loved him for a reason. 

I jumped up and grabbed his face and pecked his lips excitedily. 

"Youre a genius!" I exclaimed. 

"I know. We should go "thank" the pastor." he said winking at me. 

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, leading him towards where the pastor exited. 

Half way there he removed his hand from mine. 

"I don't think that would be very convincing." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "You know, if you keep doing that your eyes will get stuck.

"Okay mom." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

He responded by licking me on the side of the face. 

"Aw man! Gross!" I exclaimed wipin off my face. 

"Pssshhh you know you liked it." I rolled my eyes again. 

We were still smiling when we reached the side door. I opened the door, then immedietly closed it, holding back a gasp. I turned to Brendon, my eyes wide. He had the same scarred expression on his face. So I assume he saw it too. 

"W-what the fuck?" I whispered. 

Now your probably wondering what we saw. 

Trust me, you don't want to know. 

But I'm going to tell you anyways. 

There he stood. The same mid thirties, pastor who was just telling us were going to he'll for being gay two seconds ago, recieving a head from one of the older patients. 

And from the looks of it, he seemed to be enjoying it. 

That scene is going to give me nightmears for the rest of my life. 

"I t-think we s-should g-go." Brendon mumbled racin out the front door. I was quickly behind him.

~*~

"Hey boys, how was the workshop?" Mr. Urie asked as we climbed into the car. 
I looked at brendon. 

"I think he really made a breakthrough. I think I'm ready to try girls again." Brendon lied. 

"Uh, yeah me too." I added. 

"Glad to hear it. I guess you don't have to come back next week then." Mr. Urie seemed happy. But Mrs. Urie didn't look like she bought it. Which worried me a little. But she didn't object. 

This was going to work out fine. 

I hope.   
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was inspired by I Constantly Thank God For Estaban by Panic! At The Disco
:D
sorry about any spelling errors, spell check is being stupid.
comments?

I love you all! :)