Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I Can See Through You Cuz Your Wearing Thin

"Ryan! Wake up! It's time for school!" My aunts voice  sang. 

Ugh. School. I wanted to skip again today but I had to face this sooner or later. Plus, I don't think Kaela wants me by myself all day long again. Considering what happened yesterday...

I didn't want to think about it. Thinking about it would remind me why I did it. And thinking about that would just depress me again. 

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. I noticed Tanny had rid my bathroom of any sharp objects. Including all my disposable razors. How was I going to shave?

Yes I shave. I'm seventeen arnt I?

I tried my best to tone down the wardrobe a bit. I wanted to blend in. Maybe then people would leave me alone. So, no eyeliner, no fancy faux-hawk, and the most inconspicuous clothing I could find. Which was difficult because all my clothing was the same. I settled for black jeans and a grey form fitting longsleeve shirt. Then just a plain black hoodie over it. 

After I brushed my teeth I went downstairs to find something to eat. Unfortunatly my aunt was still here. And she noticed I wasn't wearing my cross. 

"DEAR GOD! RYAN! PUT THIS ON RIGHT NOW BEFORE THE DEVIL GETS YOU!" she exclaimed holding out another rosarie. 

I rolled my eyes and slipped it over my neck to please her. I would take it off or atleast tuck it under my shirt the minute I left the house. 

There was a knock at the door before I had time to fix my breakfast. So I grabbed an apple and ran off to answer it. It was Kaela of course, ready to walk to the bus stop with me. 

She looked me up amd down and giggled. 

"Well that sure helps my self esteem." I added sarcasticly. 

"Its not that you look bad. It's just, you know you're gunna stick out like a sore thumb right? I mean, skinny jeans? Really?" 

I sighed. 

"I know. I tried to tone it down a bit. But all my clothes are pretty much the same. Besides, who wants to fit in?"
I grinned at Kaela, who was wearing a pair ofp purple and black leg warmers over a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black and white polka dotted shirt under one of those black Vesty thingys. She had her hair half up and was wearing big peace sign earrings. 

Again, not the usual look for a small highschool in Alabama. In Vegas she could probably find a group of people who were a bit different like her, or possibly even us, but here she was an outcast. And so was I.

"True true. I just thought you might like to blend in a little bit. They're not going to let you off easy. They're going to make your life hell. Like they do mine." she said leadin the way to the bus stop.

They? Who exactly is they? 

"They?" I questioned. 

"They. As in everyone who views you as different. Anyone who doesn't wear levis, or basketball shorts, mini skirts or sundresses." she sighed. 

"I could pull off a sundress." I said trying to lighten the mood a little bit. It worked because she giggled. 

"Id like to see that. Maybe well have to get a picture to send to your boyfriend."

"Ha. I'm sure he'd love that." i smirked. 

The rest of the walk was a comfortable silence. She looked tired. I don't think she's a morning person. 

When the bus arrived and we climbed on my heart rate sped up a bit. 

I don't want to die. 

I can see what will happen already. 

They'll lable me as a fag, then beat the crap out of me. 

Kaela must have sensed my nervousness. 

"Its alright. Come on. They'll leave you alone if you isolate yourselfe from them." she pulled me towards the back of the bus. I recieved multiple stares. Some were glares. Some were looks of distaste. Some were looks of curiousity. And some were looks of lust from the (by the looks of it.) town whores. 

We made our way to the back of the bus, sitting in the only open seat. There were two guys in front of us who kept sneaking glances at me then chuckling to eachother. I was going to just ignore them until they turned around to face us. 

"Hey Kaela. Got yourself a new boyfriend huh?" The blonde haired blue eyed one spoke. Kaela just frowned down at her hands. 

"Shut up Tyler." She grumbled. 

"Oh my bad. So he's just your fuck buddy?" oh if looks could kill. That kid would be dying a slow painful death. From Kaela of course. I took it upon myself to speak. 

"Fuck off Trevor, or what ever the hell your name is.-"

"Its Taylor." he corrected me. 

"Whatever. We-" I gestured between us. "Are not together. I don't swing that way." I winked at him who's smirk turned into a look of disgust quick. 

Kaela looked at me as if to say "What the hell are you doing?! Bad idea!" but I just smirked. 

"Shouldda known. You dress like a fag too. Stay away from me dude." he spit turning back around. 

Instead of punching him in the back of the head like I should have, I leaned forward placing my hands on both their shoulders. 

"To be honest. Your not that cute. I wouldn't waste my time raping you. I prefer dark hair and brown eyes." I whispered winking to his dark haired friend. 

The dark haired boy flushed furiously glaring at me while the blonde one rolled his eyes.

I sat back and smiled at Kaela who was holding back laughter. 

"You realize you just made your life a thousand times harder right? This is going to get around the school in a heart beat." 

I shurgged. "Oh well. If they come after me I'll just fight them off with my mad sumo skills." I joked. 

"Sumo? Ryan, your a pencil."

"Fine. Ninja then." 

She just laughed and rolled her eyes. 

When we arrived at the school I was immedietly pushed to the ground, the minute I stepped off the bus.

"Are you alright?" Kaela sighed helping me up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied dusting myself off and shooting a death glare into the direction of the culprit. It was that Trevor kid naturally. 

"Come on. Let's get to class before they hang you by your underware from a flag pole or something. " she said pulling me towards our first class. Which was math. She was a junior so the only classes we had together were math and English. She was really good at both so they moved her to the senior class.

We were early so we could get a table in the back in the corner. 

Probably her usual spot. From the looks of it, she didn't like the attention she got from these people.

I sat down next to her and we sat in more comfortable silence until the class began to fill with people. She had her head down on her desk as if she was sleeping, and I was doodling on my notebook. 

Eventually most of the seats filled and class started. I poked Kaela so she would wake up. She wasn't exaggerating. All the boys were in either levis or basketball shorts, and the girls either wore mini skirts, short shorts, or semi whorish sun dress type things. There were a few girls wearing jeans. But not many. 

Each table held about four people. And ofcourse no one sat next to the fag and the outcast. 

Eventually the teacher began preaching and I zoned out. She didn't make me stand up infront of the class and introduce myself, which I was grateful for.

After about ten minutes a boy walked into the class. He was dressed differently from everyone else. He was wearing a colorful hoodie, and a pair of purple skinny jeans. Yeah. He would fit in real well. He had his hood up to I couldn't see his face. But I had only known one person to ever wear purple skinny jeans..... 

He handed a note to the teacher still turned sideways so I still couldn't see his face. 

"Yes thank you Mr. Saporta."

Saporta? I wonder if he's any realtion to Gabe...

I hope not. If he is he probably has demond blood running through his veins. 

"Please remove your hood. There's a spot in the back next to Mr. Ross and Ms. McGrew." the teacher instructed. 

He did as instructed and removed his hood. As he did so I froze in my seat. He turned to face me and my eyes grew wide. 

Gabe. Fucking. Saporta. 

What the hell is he doing here? Come to make my life even more miserable? God! Why can't I catch a break?

He froze when he saw me too. We probably held matching expressions of shock. Only mine was mixed with a little anger. 

"Is there a problem Mr. Saporta?" The teacher asked, probably wondering why he was standing in the middle of the isle. 

"N-no." he stuttered making his way towards me. He sat down next to me and sighed. I was still in shock. 

"Saporta?"

"Ross?" 

We both spoke at the same time. 

"I- w-what the fuck are you doing here?" I stuttered. It came out a bit harsher then I intended. 

I was expecting some harsh comeback, or maybe a "fuck you" or something along those lines, knowing Gabe. 

But I got nothing. Just a vulnerable looking gabe staring down at his hands looking uneasy.

What the fuck?

I didn't really get a chance to speak to him after that because the teacher kept calling our attention to the class. Whatever he's up to, I'm not going to fall for it.  

        
♠ ♠ ♠
GAAAHHHHH!
okay, I'm pissed off for two reasons.

1)Ive had to repost this three times because mibba is being stupid!!! Everytime I try to do spell checker it refreshes my page!!

2) Lilly Scott just got kicked off American Idol. I mean WHAT THE HELL? I normally don't watch that show, she's the only reason I started watching this season! She was amazing! AMERICA IS STUPID! I voted for Lilly Scott. Y-Y

so yeah, most you guessed it. Gabe saporta is in town. But I bet you won't guess what's coming next..... Or maybe you will. So how about NO GUESSING! ;)

Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo


^Been stuck in my head. Amazing lyrics. I'll give you a virtual cookie if you tell me what song this is. Just for random contestness. No reason.

Mkay. Imma go be pissed off some more. My brothers bugging me now. Byezzz.

Oh yeah, and I'm not going to even bother with spell checker now. So sorry about any mistakes.