Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

Waiting For The Day They Feel Good.

I was lying in bed, fast asleep. It was the middle of the night, possibly early morning, when suddenly, what seemed like out of nowhere, there was a huge crash. I shot up at the noise, looking around to see what caused it. All I saw was a giant hole in my wall. I was about to climb out of bed and investigate, when I heard a shuffling in the darkness. I squinted my eyes in attempt to see what it was that caused the shuffling, when out of know where I was swept of my feet, (literally) carried out of the house and down the street. In the glow of the street lights, I was able to make out what this thing was that broke into my room and kidnapped me. It was some sort of giant pink...... Hippo? And it was wearing...... A tutu? 

Suddenly the giant pink hippo sped up, at
a rate faster then an air plane, and suddenly we were out of Alabama. Before I knew it, we were passing through Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Utah. I don't know where the hell Colorado went. But the thing continued. I had no idea where this thing was taking me. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I tried to brake free, but it just held on tighter. 

Suddenly we were in Nevada. The hippo thing found it's way to a familiar street, and stopped in front of a familiar house. Not my own, but the Urie's household. It set me down and guided me to the front door. I rang the doorbell and the door flew open. It was pitch dark and I couldn't see anything. I flipped on the light. When I did so I gasped. What I saw was a half naked Brendon Urie lounging across the couch holding a rose between his teeth.

I couldn't control myself. I shot across the room, (Completely forgetting the presence of my pink tutu wearing hippo helper friend) and pounced on him. He spit out the rose and I began kissing all over his face. But before I could reach his lips, the hippopotamus exploded-


I woke up screaming. After I stopped, and was just breathing heavily, I glanced around the room. There was no giant hole in the wall, and there was no hippopotamus. What in the fucking hell was that about? Now normally when I have dreams about Brendon, I wake up crying. But now.....

That is the last time I eat raw fish right before I go to bed. I don't care if Tanny invites me to another sushi place for dinner with the family. No more raw fish. 

Before I could climb out of bed, my door swung open, revealing my aunt holding a spray bottle full of holy water. 

"Ryan! what's the matter? Did the devil come for you?!" She whisper yelled. 

"No Aunt Amy. I just had a weird dream. I'm fine." I explained rubbing my eyes. 

"Did it involve the devil?"

"No." I put bluntly. 

"Alright then, I'll be in my study if you need me." She continued as if she wasn't crazy, and nothing just happened. 

I dragged myself out of bed, preparing myself for another day in this hell hole. 

Three weeks.

Three weeks and I can see my baby again. 

I Made my way to the closet, dressed and all that, then wondered into the kitchen. It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed a juice box, (What? My aunt bought them, and who doesn't like fruit punch?) and went to answer it. Much to my surprise, Kaela and Saporta stood before me. 

"Hey guys." They both had ridiculous grins slapped across their faces. 

"What are you so happy about?" I questioned. 

"We have a surprise for you!" Kaela nearly sang. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me over to her house, Gabe not far behind. We reached her closed door, and she ordered me to close my eyes. I did as instructed. When I heard the door open, I was suddenly being pushed forward, then ended up being pushed into a chair. 

"Open you're eyes!" Kaela instructed. When I did, I was facing a computer screen. On the screen was a picture type ting of an empty chair in an unfamiliar room. 

"Um, what am I looking at?" If this was the big surprise, I can't say I'm impressed. 

"Just be patient." She ordered. Suddenly I heard muffled voices coming from the computer. The voices became more clear as the picture shifted a bit. Then suddenly, a familiar boy was pushed into the previously empty chair by unfamiliar hands. He had his head turned to the side talking to whoever pushed him into the chair. Clearly confused. 

"Brendon?" I questioned out loud. His gaze shifted to the screen, then his eyes widened. 

"R-Ryan?" his confusion instantly vanished, and excitement appeared on his face. That goofy grin I missed so much. I couldn't help but feel myself smile back feeling as if I would die or possibly explode with happiness. 

"BRENDON!"

"RYAN!" we both exclaimed at the same time. I felt the need to hug him tight in my arms, but I figured it would look weird if I hugged a computer. So I settled for Gabe. I jumped up and wrapped him in a bone crushing hug.  

"Uh, dude?" he questioned. I didn't look at him because it would break the illusion. 

"Shh. Brendon's not physically here. So I can't hug him. So I have to settle for you." I explained. 

"Fine. But if you try to kiss me....." he trailed off. 

My expression turned into a grimace. "Ew no thank you." 

I heard Kaela giggle, and Brendon rolled his eyes. 

"If you kiss him, I'll kiss Spencer." Brendon added in. 

"Ew! god no! Brendon!" I heard Spencer's voice in the background. Kaela giggled again. 

"So this is the Brendon I've heard so much about." Kaela said looking a the screen. 

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed pulling her in view of the camera. "Brendon, Jon, Spencer, and I'm assuming Vicky is here too, this is Kaela. If it weren't for her, I'd have no contact with Brendon." I smiled. Her face was slightly flushed, I'm assuming from all the attention. Three more faces appeared on the screen. 

"Really, thank you. You're the only reason this dimwit is sane right now." Vicky said flicking Brendon on the side of the head. 

"Um, ow!" Brendon yelled holding on the side of his head and glaring at her. 

"Its not problem. Really." she said flushing a little deeper. She had her shy moments.

"Well we should give these two some time to catch up and shit." Vicky said. "Come on guys."

"Yeah, come on Gabe. Let's go downstairs. I think my moms making rice crispy treats or something. She said exiting the room. "Ryan! No jerking off in my room! I mean it!" she called before closing the door. 

"Same goes for you Brendon!" I heard Spencer call from the background. 

"Oh darn." I pretended to act disappointed. He laughed that beautiful laugh, and I felt my heart flutter. Is it ridiculous that he still gives me the butterflies? Even though we've been together forever? Oh well. 

"You have no idea how much I've missed your smile." I sighed lamely resting my chin on my hand. 

"Same goes for you." 

"No, you don't get it. Amy took away my phone. Meaning no pictures. I haven seen your face in two months." I explained. 

"Well that sucks for you." He joked still smiling. 

We talked about nothing and everything for hours. The same things we usually talk about on the phone. But this time was different. I could see his smile, his every emotion. The sparkle in his eyes. Everything I've missed so much. Eventually Spencer came in saying his parents said Brendon had to go home now. 

He looked at me with sad eyes. 

"I have to go." he mumbled looking down. 

"Its alright babe, we can do this again soon. Then only three more weeks. Three more weeks and we'll be together again." I assured him. A small smile played on his lips as he looked up. 

"I love you." he didn't need to say it. I could tell by the look in his eyes. The look that told me I chose the right one. 

"I love you too." I nearly whispered. He gave me one last smile before he turned off the computer. The screen froze on his face. The one I couldn't wait to kiss. Just like in my dream. Minus the exploding pink tutu wearing hippo.           
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not as long as I thought it's be :(

ahh well. I was cracking up while writing the beginning. xD
it was getting difficult to type.

And thanks to Mykala (JesusOfSuberbia) for the pink hippo idea! xD
hehe.

yay for happy chapters! :)