Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

A Fire Burns Today

Holy shit. 

Two. Days. 

Two fucking days. 

All I have to do is make it through the rest of today. Then tomorrow. Then-

"RYAN!" I jumped and nearly pissed myself when she screamed in my ear. 

"Shit. Give me a heart attack why don't you." I exhaled and felt my heart slow down back to reagular speed. 

"Well I've been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes. But you've been in lala land since class started. Class. Which is over. Let's go." she said getting up. 

"Oh. Right." I got up as well and we made our way put of the building. "Wait, where's Gabe?" I asked when I noticed he wasn't right behind us as usual. 

"Um..."She looked around. "He's probably talking to a teacher or something. We'll wait for him at the bus stop." 

Before I could respond I heard the most unpleasent voice known to man. 

"Hey faggot!" I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt my hand clench into a fist. How does he have the nerve to even speak to me after what he did? 

Kaela grabbed a hold of my arm grabbing my attention. "Just ignore him. Don't give him what he wants." She advised. 

I sighed. "You're right." we began to walked away when I heard him and a bunch of other jocks no doubt, begin to approach us. 

I sped up a little, Kaela along with me. 

"Hey! What are you running for! I'm talking to ya!" He called from behind. I continued ignoring him until I felt someone come up and push me from behind. Causing me to stumble forward. That was it. I couldn't control my anger any more. I whipped around and pushed him back. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed. "What have I ever done to you huh? What is your fucking problem?!" I ended up screaming in his face. It didn't do much good for my anger when all he did was smirk. He fucking smirked. 

"I don't need a reason to beat on a faggot." That was it. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I brought up my fist and punched him square in the jaw. Did he break down crying like I wanted him to? No. He laughed. He fucking laughed. "Is that all you got? Come on hit like a man. Not a fucking pussy." as he said that he pushed me again. Only harder. Almost causing me to loose my balance. I went to charge him again when Kaela stepped in between us. 

"Come on you guys. Knock it off. Ryan we have to go now." She pleaded. I could tell she was scared. And I would go with her, but this idiot needed to be taught a lesson. 

"Kaela, get out of the way." 

"No." 

"Come on get out of the way bitch!" He said pushing her to the ground. 

"Hey!" I heard someone call from a distance. I think it was Gabe. He rushed over to where Kaela was lying on the ground and helped her up. "Dude, what the fuck?" He exclaimed. 

"How dare you fucking talk to her like that! She didn't do anything." I screamed in his face. 

"Kaela are you alright?" Gabe asked standing her up. 

"M-my wrist. I l-landed on it weird." She stuttered. She looked fucking scared. And it was all because Taylor wanted to look fucking tough infront of his friends.

This time I didn't hold back. I tackled him to the ground. Throwing punches any which way I could. 

"Is that all you got?" was all he said. Man he was pissing me off. 

"Ryan..R-Ry, RYAN!" gabe called prying me off of him. "Ryan come on, he's not worth it." he tried to convince me. Too bad gabe was strong. Because otherwise I would have beat the shit out of Taylor. But Gabe succeeded in getting me off of him and he stood up.

"Yeah go on. Take your bitch and get out of here."  He said sporting a new split lip and black eye. It looked kinda good on him. 

"You just don't know when to stop do you?" Gabe laughed. Half amusment. Half frustration. "Didnt I fucking teach you your lesson last time?"

"Oh yeah, that remindes me. I owe you something." He didn't hesitate before punching Gabe square in the nose. Gabe stepped back holding his nose. 

"Fuck! You fucking broke my nose!" Gabe exclaimed letting go of me and slamming him into the lockers. I went over to Kaela to comfort her. She looked scared shitless. 

"How's your wrist?" I asked. 

"It hurts but it's fine." She cringed when Gabe tackled Taylor to the floor. Nearly beating the shit out of him. By now we had attracted a crowed. People gathered around to see the "Cool guy" and "The faggot" go at it. 

"Dont. You. Ever. Fucking. Lay. A. Hand. On. Her. Or come near any of us. Ever. Again." He said each word with every breath ad they rolled around on the floor throwing punches at eachother. I wasn't. suprised gabe was winning. He was about a foot taller then him. Taylor was only about 5'5". 

"Whats going on here?" An adult voice called from a distance. 

"Uh oh. That sounds like a teacher. We better split. " I whispered. She nodded in response. 

I ran over to Gabe in attempt to pull him off. It didn't work until I told him a teacher was coming. Then the both seperated and took off in their seperate directions. 

"Come on Taylor. Let's get you to the nurse." I heard some girl coo. What an idiot. 

"I'm uh, going to call my mom. I think we missed the bus." Kaela mumbled pulling her phone out. 

"M-Mom? C-can you come p-pick us up?... N-nothing. I'll explain later." she hung up and didn't say another word. She looked like she might start crying.

"Kaela, are you alright?" I asked when we got to the parking lo to wait for her mom. 

"F-fine. Just a little freaked I guess." she mumbled quietly. I pulled her into a hug, being careful of her wrist, in hope to comfort her. 

"Im sorry. We should have left when you said. But I was just so pissed. I had to do something." 

"Its alright." she said pulling away. "Im glad he got somewhat of what he deserved." 

Gabe was the next to hug her and try and comfor her. He still had dry blood on his face, especially around his nose. I bet his nose still hurt like hell. Considering he was still holding it with one hand.

Finally Tanny arrived, with a worried expression on her face when she saw her daughter on the verge of crying being comforted by two bloody bruised boys. 

~*~

We were sitting in the McGrew's living room, being fixed up by Kaela's mom. My injuries weren't that bad. Just a few bruises and scratches, nothing band-aids and an ice pack won't fix. Kaela spraned her wrist, and scratched up her arm when she fell. Idiot Taylor. God. I think I hate him more then Pete. 

Gabe on the otherhand had a broken nose, which Tanny was now bandaging up. You have to admit, he did look pretty rediculous. I tried hard not to laugh considering what he did for us. 

"Alrght boys, I won't charge you this time, but no more fights okay?" She said half joking, once she finished Gabes bandages. "Mykaela will you help me with snacks real quick?" she asked. 

"Sure mom." she got up and followed her mom into the kithen leaving me with gabe. 

I took this opritunity to talk to gabe about Blivy. 

"So, uh, how are things with you and Bill?" 

He looked a me like I was stupid. "Uh, I don't know. I haven't spoken to him since I left. And that's been what? Three months?" 

"Well, do you think you'll ever see him again?" Hehe. I feel devious. 

"I don't know. I don't think I'm ever going back." This didn't surprise me. 

"I see. Well, you don't even know how he felt about it. And you left before he found out. For all you know he could have liked you too." 

"I highly doubt that. Do you know how many girlfriends he's had in the last year..... Wait. What do you know?" He began to catch on. 

"Nothing. Just sayin is all." I sat back and dropped the subject from there. He's going to be in for a huge surprise Friday. 

Two days. 

Dear god. Can't time pass by any faster? 
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo who do you hate more? Pete or Taylor?

Yay for jjjjeanlovesyou! For being the hundreth comment! :D

wow. A hundred comments. Yous guys rock. <3

and spell checker is being a jerk so sorry about any spelling errors. :/