Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I'm Mr. Bright Side.

I stopped breathing when I spotted the tall thin boy with wavy hair step into the lobby. 

Fuck. Breath Saporta, breath. 

I exhaled. 

"Hey Gabe." He gave me a slight wave and I stopped breathing again. 

Speak you dumb ass speak. 

"W-w-Bli-W-William?" Smooth dude. Smooth. I mentally slapped myself. 

"RYAN!" I looked over to see Brendon nearly tackle Ryan. Both of them crying. Everyone else was in an "Awww how cute" moment. I probably would have been to if I wasn't soscared in so much shock. 

William didn't seem to be paying so much attention to them either. He had his shy eyes set on me.

As everyone else crowded around Ryan and Brendon, William walked towards me. My heart started beating faster and faster. What if he's here to tell me off? What if Pete sent him to do something horrible to me?!

God. I'm so paranoid.

"C-can we talk?" he was acting shy and nervous. I've never seen him this way before. At least not towards me. 

Still in shock I didn't think I'd be able to form a coherent response, so I just nodded. "Mkay. . ." he mumbled, grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me away from everyone into a semi crowded bathroom. I don't see how this is much of a difference but whatever. I took a few deep breaths and by the time we stopped I was able to speak. 

I turned to face him but didn't look him in the eyes. I focused my gaze downwards towards my hands. 

"What are you doing here Will?" I sighed. I gazed up and he was looking at me with pleading eyes. Once I met his gaze he looked away. 

"I-I missed you." he nearly whispered. I almost didn't hear him over the noise of the surrounding people. 

"Why?" I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. 

"I-I don't know. I missed my friend. M-my b-best friend." He spoke a little louder. But not much. He still wouldn't meet my gaze, and I was kind of grateful for that. 

"Friend." I laughed humorlessly. I blurted it out with out thinking. 

"Actually that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. . ." he mumbled again. I felt my heart pounding again. He's going to tell me he wants to be "just friends" right? That he doesn't care about my crush and he wants to be "just pals" again. Well that's just fucking dandy. Maybe he has to have all of me or none. 

I had prepared a speech that turned out not to be so valid. 

"I talked to Brendon. He gave me some advice. . ." He paused. 

And. . . ?

I began to get impatient. 

"Advice on what?" I asked. It came out a little harshly. Which I didn't mean. I swear. 

"Um, he told me to give it a shot." He said even quieter. 

"G-give what a shot?" I asked nervously. Was he really saying what I think he was saying?

"U-us." I stared at him blankly. There's no way. . . I would have bet money he was straight. Wait… What if he's bluffing? What if Pete put him up to this? There's just no way he could possibly feel the same way about me. 

"This is some sort of joke right? Peres behind this isn't he? I'm the butt of some huge prank aren't I?" I felt myself beginning to get angry. He just stared at me half in shock and half in a "you're insane" type of way. 

"Gabe, we've been friends longer then I've even known Pete. And you know I left Petes clan of wannabes a long time ago. I would never do anything to hurt you like that. I mean you can ask Brendon if you don't believe me-"

"I'm sorry." I cut him off. "I-it just confused me. I really wasn't expecting this. And with everything I went through before I left…" I trailed off looking down at me feet before lifting my gaze in attempt to meet his. He didn't turn away this time. He continued to hold my gaze until someone bumped into him ruining the moment. 

He looked down and took a step closer. 

"So will you give me a chance?" He asked. I almost couldn't respond. I've dreamed of this moment forever. So hearing him say those words out loud stunned me. At some point I felt a smile make it's way to my lips. I managed a small nod and stepped closer closing the space between us and embracing him in a tight well deserved hug. When I pulled away he had that beautiful smile I missed set upon his lips. 

"Se should get back out there before thy decide to leave without us." I suggested. 

"Yeah." He laced his fingers through mine causing me heart to flutter like crazy. 

Before we exited the bathroom, I built up the courage to kiss him on the cheek. (Ignoring the glares and rude comments) I felt his skin warm up under my lips. 

We walked out and Ryan had Brendon wrapped in his arms. It looked like he was introducing everyone to Kaela. Brendon looked our way and grinned proudly. I have to admit, this wouldn't have happened without him. 

He nudged Ryan who glanced at us then at our intertwined fingers and grinned at his boyfriend. I felt my face heat up and I could see that Blivy was red too. I should remember to thank Brendon…   

 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay even I "AWWWWW'd" while writing this.

It turned out to be a lot shorter then I intended so my bad....
I've been so lazy the past few days. I put this off until like last night and I haven't responded to any of my profile comments x] which I should probably do...... Later...... Hehe.

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!!!!!
I just got grounded and my mother has banned me from the Internet for a week!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!
So that means no updates!!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I promise I will work on prewritting all the chapters in my notebook so I can get them out faster later. Once again.....
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!