Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

What A Beautiful Face I Have Found In This Place

"KAELA!!!!!" I was the first to run up and embrace her in a bone crushing hug after she stepped off the plane. "I'm so glad you're here. This is going to be the best summer ever!" I exclaimed still holding on to her.

"Move out of the way! You're hogging her up." Brendon then pushed me out of the way so he could give Kaela another big bear hug. 

I looked towards Jon, who was in a slight state of shock. 

Yeah, we didn't tell him she was coming. He just thought we were here to pick up Gabe. 

Muahaha. 

Kaela, looking slightly nervous, turned to Jon next. She glanced at him through her eyelashes, and gave a small wave. He met her gaze and his look of shock turned into a warm smile. He took a few steps forward closing the distance between them and embraced her in a loving hug. One of those cheesey, cliche, but also sweet ones where he wraps his arms around her waist and nearly lifts her off the ground in a warm "welcome" hug. 

It was really sweet. 

He set her down and kissed her cheek. She looked happier then I've ever seen her. 

"W-W-Why- H-how are you here?!" Jon finally spit out. 

"My parents are letting me stay the entire summer. I just have to take a few classes at the local junior college. It apparently looks good for college." She explained. 

"I can't believe this." He laughed. They were both still smiling and lost in their own little world.

They were so adorable. 

My thoughts were interrupted my Brendon nudging my side. I looked at him and he gestured towards Gabe and Bilvy, who were also lost in their own little world. Their little make-out world. 

I suppose it would be easy for Brendon and I to do the same, but I have a feeling were lost in that world too much. Today is about them. Jon, Kaela, Gabe, and Blivy. Well for now at least. 

Besides, I'm pretty sure it would be uncomfortable for Spencer.

"Alright guys. Let's get going. We need to get Kaela settled and stuff." Brendon announced attempting to break apart Gabe and Bilvy. 

We eventually gathered our stuff together and exited the air port. The dreaded airport.... I've visited this place to many times for my liking in the past few months. 

Although the last was the most pleasurable I suppose. 

Attention passengers. The plane will be landing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts.

I felt my heart rate increase. Probably out of excitement rather then nervousness. I was finally going home. 

Well sort of. 

Brendon was asleep to my left, his head resting on my shoulder, and our fingers lightly intertwined.Karen My mom was sitting to my right skimming through a magazine. Things were falling into place. 

The plane hit the ground, and my excitement grew.  I attempted to wake Brendon by kissing his temple, but he just groaned and curled into my side. I rolled my eyes and lifted his face, catching his lips with my own. His eyes fluttered open, before closing again as he began to kiss back. Only deeper. 

I pulled away when Karen cleared her throat. I looked over  and she was still looking at her magazine, only now with a smirk on her face. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. 

~*~

The minute we stepped off the plane, Brendon ran to his mother giving her a huge bear hug. He's such a mama's boy. 

I stepped out of the plane, and into the warm Vegas sun. My heart about melted. I felt so unbelievably happy to be back at home. Even if I couldn't go home home, just being back in Vegas was enough. 

I decided I wanted to go by the Urie's house hold before heading to Karen's apartment. A.K.A My new home. 

I had almost forgotten about it until we drove onto the familiar street and it came into view. 

That house. 

Duh, I used to live right across the street from him, of course I would still see it. 

But I didn't think it would have this effect on me. 

When I saw it, memories, not just from that night, but from so many other times, came flooding back into my mind. All the horrible things that happened. Mostly just the beatings. But there was also that night that we came home to find my house surrounded by cop cars and Mrs. Urie standing outside looking scared out of her mind. 

I didn't notice I was crying until Brendon caught my attention. 

"Ry? Sweetie are you alright?" He whispered hugging me closer. 

I wiped the tears from my face and nodded. "Yeah. I just. I don't know. I'm being ridiculous. I'm sorry." 

"Ryan, it's alright to be upset. I would be worried if you weren't." He whispered forcing me to look at him. "Are you sure you want to come back to my house? It can wait…"

"No, no." I interrupted him. "I really want to be back at your house. I'm just... I don't know. I'm sorry." I said wiping away the last of the tears. 

He didn't respond, other then holding me even closer and kissing the side of my head. 

When I finally did make it back to the Urie's house hold, I was overwhelmed with happiness.

Not that it was my home, but so many good memories were formed here in contrast to my old house.

Although things are different, I couldn't be happier to be back.


"Earth to Ryan Ross!" Brendon grabbed me attention by flicking my ear. 

"OW!" I exclaimed. That hurt. "What was that for?" I asked holding onto my ear.

"You were zoning out." He explained. "Anyways.... It's time to get out of the car. Unless you want to sleep here. Were at Gabes house. Were spending the night with him, Kaela, and no doubt Jon." 

I rolled my eyes playfully and got out of the car. This summer should be fun.  
♠ ♠ ♠
So short!!! I'm sorry.

But I'm back. And alive. Barely. Haha.

No I'm serious.

I've told this story probably a million times by now but, on the last day of my trip our canoe hit a low bridge thing, sending me and my partner in the fast moving water. It like folded around the pillar forming a bridge taco. It tried to pull me down with it, but I made it to the surface. Then the strong current dragged me down river hitting nearly every Rick and tree along the way. Then when I was finally rescued I was showing signs of mild hypothermia. Because it was raining really really hard and I was soaking wet and it was cold. I'm not even exaggerating. They were like "Youre shaking really really hard and you need to get warm ASAP!" I was also crying a this point. D:

but I'm fine now. Hehe.
Comments would make me feel better...... *hint hint* hehe.