Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I'm Not Gunna Lie, I Can Be A Nasty Guy.

"A pink hippo? Really?" He gave me a strange look. Like I was insane. 

"A giant pink hippo in a tutu." I corrected him. 

"Right...... And I'm supposed to believe that you're sane?" 

I rolled me eyes and playfully punched him in the arm. He laughed and pushed me off. 

"Well you were there too." I said grinning to myself at the amusing image in my head. 

"Really now?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.  

"Yup. The hippo brought me into your house, and you were stretched across the couch like this-" I lounged across the couch and his lap imitating my dream. "Half naked with a rose between your teeth." I explained holding back laughter. He gave me a strange look before bursting out laughing. 

"You really should lay off the raw fish Ry." He said ruffling my hair. 

"What? You're telling me you wouldn't do that for me?"  I teased him. 

"I don't know. Will there be exploding pink hippos in tutus?" He asked. 

I pretended to ponder it before shaking my head. 

"I don't know… what's in it for me? Don't I get a favor?" 

"Well it depends… what kind of favor are we talking here?" I looked at him suggestively.

"Hmmm. Would it be something like what happened in the bathroom at--"

"Okay! That's enough you two. We don't need to hear about your sex lives." Spencer interrupted.

I glanced at Brendon with a devious look in my eye. He had the same. 

"You know, 'cuz we get down and dirty all the time." I smirked. "Shower sex, kitchen sex, closet sex, dining room table sex…"

"Back porch sex." Brendon added.

"I think we even did it on Spencers couch." I added holding back my laughter. Spencer had an annoyed look on his face. Pissing him off was so much fun.  

"Oh shut up. You two did not!" Spencer looked like he didn't quite believe what he was saying himself. 

"Yeah, you should have seen Ryan's face this one time when I-"

"Okay! That's enough!" Spencer exclaimed throwing a pillow at us. We both burst out laughing. 

"Spencer! No throwing pillows." Gabe ordered walking back from the kitchen with drinks and William.

"But I- They- Forget it." Spencer said grumbling to himself out of annoyance.

Gabe and Bilvy sat down next to Spencer, and Kaela and Jon were sitting on the floor talking about god knows what. 

"And please you two, we all know that Brendon is too much of a prude for kinky shit like back porch sex, or even counter sex." Gabe so kindly interjected. 

I looked at Brendon, who's jaw dropped. 

"I am not!" He defended.

Gabe smirked. "Oh really. Have you even had counter sex?"

"Please don't answer that." Spencer mumbled. Brendon ignored him continuing off what Gabe said. 

"That's not the point." Brendon grumbled, crossing his arms. 

His annoyed expression melted into a smirk, and I could tell he had some sort of sinister plot.

"We'll just have to fix that won't we?" He jumped up pulling me with him, and dragged me down the hall towards the bathroom. I began laughing when I realized what he was doing. 

"Brendon! What are you doing?" I asked anyways.

"Hey you two! No no no no no. No fucking in my bathroom!" Gabe exclaimed as he chased after us. Brendon quickly pushed me in and locked the door behind us. This was followed by a loud thump on the door; it sounded like Gabe ran into it in the midst of trying to catch us. He then began banging on the door. 

"You two better not!" He warned. 

"Bren?" I whispered, ignoring Gabe's protests. 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm not having sex with you in Gabe's bathroom." I informed him. 

"I figured just as much. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun." He grinned. 

"What are you-" 

I was cut off by a loud moan. 

He actually sounded pretty convincing. I held back as much laughter as I could, but it was really funny. 

"Oh-oh god Ry- Right there! Ohh." He continued moaning. "Ohmygod. F-faster!" 

I about fell over laughing. 

"Guys! This isn't funny! My mom uses this bathroom!" Gabe continued to protest from the other side. 

Brendon continued his little act, and I was leaning against the wall, supporting myself. It would probably be more convincing if I joined in, but I was to busy trying not to burst out laughing.

"Ohhh... Ohmygod. Ry I think I'm gunna...." 

Just then, I heard a little rattling sound, that sounded like someone picking the lock. 

"Shit." I whispered. Just then, the door flew open, revealing a very annoyed looking Gabriel Saporta. 

"You are so dead." He said mainly glaring at Brendon. He took a few steps forward, and Brendon shot out of the bathroom like it was on fire. Gabe wasn't too far behind him. Gabe chased him all over the house. I watched from a safe distance as they disappeared into the kitchen, and I heard a loud "thump." Both me and Bilvy got up to see what was going on, only to find Gabe sitting on top of Brendon, who was face down on the floor. 

"Alright, alright, Gabe, get off of him before he suffocates." Will said grabbing Gabe's hand and pulling him off Brendon.

I helped Brendon off the ground, who was glaring at Gabe. 

"Jesus. Someone can't take a joke." Brendon muttered to himself. 

"Well someone needs to learn to run faster, and not trip over their own feet." Gabe countered.

Brendon Glared at him some more before exiting the room. I let out a small chuckle before following. This turned out to be more entertaining then I thought. 

I sat next to Brendon on the couch and pulled him onto my lap. I kissed him on the cheek in attempt to cheer him up. My magical powers worked, because he let an involuntary smile appear on his lips. 

Ha. My magical powers broke through his stubbornness. 

"Hey guys, I just got a text from Patrick. There's a party tonight at Joe's. You guys wanna go?" Will said sliding his cell phone back in his pocket. 

"Do you wanna go?" Jon asked Kaela, who looked slightly nervous and reluctant. 

"Sure. I've never been to one before, so why not?" I could tell she only agreed because it was obvious Jon wanted to. She still seemed a little reluctant. But Jon didn't pick up on it. Probably too excited about the party.

I'll just have to assure her that we won't let anything happen to her.       
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. Short but sweet. I had fun writing this chapter.

So... A couple more fluffy chapters before.......DUN DUN DUN.

(Muahahaha)