Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I'm Aware Of What You've Done

Days passed. The search for Brendon continued. Ms. Urie was going crazy trying to find her son. She would stop at nothing to get him back. I'm pretty sure by now she's questioned half of Las Vegas. 

Not only her, but me, Jon, Spencer, Kaela, Gabe, William, Vicky, Frank, and all the other Jersey boys have been trying our hardest to find him. 

We've searched his room for clues, asked around, and at one point, we were so desperate we even called up his dad in California. Let's just say that one didn't go over well.

Right now we were taking a break and having lunch at a local diner. It just so happened that as we drove up, Pete and his buddies were standing out front. 

They're probably the only ones in Nevada we haven't questioned yet. 

Even if Brendon broke up with me and told me he didn't love me, I was still determined to find him and make sure he's safe. I still love him, and I always will. It's probably not healthy, but it's not going to change any time soon.

"Guys, should we? What do you think the chances are we won't end up getting in a fight?" Spencer asked. 

"Well maybe we shouldn't all just barge over there." Frank suggested. 

"Well, he doesn't know me that well, so maybe I should go." Victoria suggested. 

"I'll go too." I mumbled. Everyone looked at me in shock. Let's just say I haven't spoken a whole lot since the incident. And I'm normally not one to go up to people and ask about Brendon. 

Even if I do want him to be safe and happy, it's still hard for me to think about what happened. And it's hard not to think about it when everything is "Brendon! Brendon! Brendon!" It's not like I'm complaining, of course it's going to be that way. He's missing. I'm just saying.

Vicky and I began to wall towards them. I was a lot more hesitant then she was, but I had my reasons. 

They all stopped their laughing and goofing when they saw us.

"What do you freaks want?" Andy called when we were a few feet away. 

"We need to ask-"

"Hey sweet-heart what's a good lookin thing like you doing with a loser freak like this one here?" Joe cut her off gesturing towards me.  

Bad idea. Victoria Asher was not someone who's bad side you wanted to be on. 

"Shut your mouth ass-hole and listen to me. My little cousin, Brendon, is missing and I need you to tell me where you saw him last.  And if you lie to me I swear, you'll be wearing your dick for a hat."

Vicky and her strange threats.

They all just kind of stopped and looked at each other before one of them spoke. "Sorry, none of us have seen him." Andy spoke in the most sincere humane voice I've ever heard from him. That was new. I was expecting taunting or some sort of careless attitude. 

Pete looked at me, then his eyes widened as if he  had some sort of a realization. I don't think Vicky caught it. Right as we were about to walk away, he grabbed my arm. 

"Ryan, I need to talk to you. It's about Brendon." He looked worried. It was weird. 

 I just kind of looked at him strangely before waving Vicky off and following him to the side of the building.

"Look," He said when we stopped. "I saw your boyfriend-" I cringed when he said that word."-just the other day. He was uh, well. Shit I promised, no I swore, I  wouldn't tell. Especially you."

I just looked at him in disbelief. "What? Pete, I don't care about some promise you made. You need to tell me what you know." I demanded. 

"Fine. I saw him when, when he sold me these." He said pulling a zip lock baggy out of his pocket filled with little white pills. 

My eyes widened. Again?

But, but he promised....

"And then I gave him some guys I knows number who I knew would be interested because I knew he needed the money..." Pete continued rambling. 

I just kinda stood there in shock. 

Drugs. It all comes back to fucking drugs. 

"Anyway, I might be able to help." Pete said at the end of his rambling. I couldn't respond other then to look at him. 

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 

"Hey, uh, it's Pete." There was a pause as the other guy spoke. "Uh, yeah, you know that Brendon kid? The one who sold you the-" ... "What? He did what?" … "California? No.... You can't-" he  was cut off I assume by the other person hanging up.

"Fuck! I told him not to mess with this guy!" He said slamming his phone shut.  

"W-Whats going on?" I asked nervously. Pete looked at me sympathetically.

"B-Brendon's in trouble. He's going to be dead soon if we don't get to California Now."  
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I know it's short and kinda fillerish, but it's also kind of important.

Okay, so I've started a new story, called Take My Fucking Hand

and I would really appreciate it if you all checked it out and commented. =] please and thank you.