Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

The Ending and the Beginning.

Time Lapse: 5 Years
“Hold still god damn it!” Gabe explained, holding him in place so he wouldn't move. “If you don't, you'll end up with a black line across your face.”

“Gabe, I told you. I'm not wearing eyeliner. This is my wedding. Not a drag show.” he said snatching the black stick from Gabe.

“I know. It's your wedding, and I want you to look good. Besides. I was appointed the role of your stylist.” he said snatching it back.

“No Gabe, you appointed yourself.”

“Fine! I'll get a second opinion. Bilvy! Eyeliner? Yes? No?” William glanced up from his magazine for a brief second.

“Well . . It will make you're eyes pop.” he offered.

“That's not fair! He's biased. He'll has to agree with everything Gabe says. Otherwise he knows he wont get any.” he grumbled.

Will's jaw dropped. “That's not true! I have my own opinions you know. I don't do everything Gabe says.” Will defended.

“Uh-uh Bilvy. You is my bitch. Now get over here and help me tie him down.” Gabe countered.

“Gabe! Shut up! I am not!”

I chuckled to myself at the argument that had erupted. Much to my dismay, the attention was then turned to me.

“Ryan! What do you think?” Gabe asked me. Suddenly there were three pairs of expectant eyes on me.

“About the make-up, or Gabe's bitch?” I asked.

“Both” Everyone said at the same time. Creepy.

“Well, I think that if anyone's the bitch I the relationship its Gabe, just sayin', and as for the make-up...” I ignored Gabe's jaw drop and Williams little victory smirk and continued. “I think you should go with it Jon. Just make it subtle. You know Kaela will like it.”

He sighed in defeat. “Fine. But please make it subtle Gabe.” He pleaded.

Just as Gabe finished, Brendon came waltzing in. “You guys. The ceremony is about to start. We have to take our seats.” Brendon stated with his adorable cheesy smile. He then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room and outside to the garden where the ceremony was about to take place. We took out seats up front since Jon decided Spencer was his best man. I could tell Brendon was hoping on Jon asking him to be his best man, but I guess Jon and Spencer have been friends longer, so . . . Brendon was disappointed, but he's over it now.
The wedding music started, and the brides maids made their way down the isle. The second Kaela appeared at the beginning of the isle, Jon's face lit up, and any hint of nervousness he had in his body seemed to have vanish.
The vows were said, and Brendon had tears in his eyes like the big softie he is. I laced my fingers through his and caught his eye as the promises to love one another forever were recited.

"I love you." he mouthed.

"I love you too." I whispered. "I always will."
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! :]

Awwwww. How cheesy. :] (I bet you all thought it was Ryan and Brendon's wedding. muahahaha)

But wait! **Gasp** look in the corner! :D

I want to thank every single one of my commenters. You guys were my inspiration to keep on writing. :3 <3

Note To Self First comment. :]
poisonedpills
louiselemons
Invader Spiffy
lunatics lament
VladimirVengeance.
Maxxie Oliver. - Thanks, i think it was one of my favorite too. =]
shannonymous.
overcastkid - 43 comments?!?!?! :O omg i loves you so much!!
Radar Detector.
. Rainbow. Unicorn.
Codex
MiniMCR
adoration
Atychiphobia.
hatsu-kouen2143
Miyral
Lotte_music
jjjjeanlovesyou!
Lotte_music
averino
JesusOfSuburbia - 27 comments! I loves you!
Joshua Hayward
Hezzarther
Love Buzz
haley3009
xBuRiEdMySeLfAlIvEx
N3g4r
harlequinxlovers Haha. thank you. I'm sorry for making you cry though. oh, and THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA!
monkey4eva
MattLuvv
Loveisa4letterword Well your aunt is weird. and you know this xD
nataliejeananne
KrisToTheMoon
BamitsMe
YouBringMeATaco
give 'em hell peyton yay for happy note! :D
annagoesRAWR
color portrait world
Believe The Leaves.
xXxSyn's LovexXx
awesome4life
zephyrlicious9
XxTylerXisXmexX
vintageharlequins - I'm sorry about your cat. =[. I know how you feel. I had to hold my seventeen year old dog while they put him down. But on a happy note.... I'm glad you like the story and my banners! hehe.

So thank you too all of you. :)

Now go subscribe to the sequel! ha ha. <3 <3