When You Were Young

You Are a Sex Crazed Teenager.

July 11th 1989

Rae's heart pounded with nervous excitement. Once they were safely in Billie's bedroom with the door shut tightly she pulled back from Billie. He smiled slightly and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed. Billie's arousal heightened as Rae's hand slid down his back and closer towards his backside.

"Rae--Rae...Oh God."
"Shh Billie..." Rae mumbled, pressing her mouth to his. She began to kiss him slowly. The thought entered her mind of exactly what they were about to do and for the moment that the two looked each other in the eyes they both realized how bad they wanted this.

There was no doubt in Billie's mind that he wanted this. He needed this. But for the first time he felt the nerves in his stomach rise. He couldn't see why. He'd done this before. Hell he'd done this many times before. So why was he freaking out?!

They picked up their pace again surprisingly quickly, as their kisses became deeper and hungrier. Rae pulled Billie Joe's shirt over his head and threw it to the floor, placing her hands on his smooth chest and running her fingers down to the waistband of his jeans, which she toyed with for a while as he moved his lips from her mouth to under her jaw. She let out a quiet moan as she felt his tongue against her neck. Billie grinned and kissed her deeply. "Hey, you're the one that said we needed to be quiet..."

Rae giggled and pulled his face back towards hers. Billie tugged off her own shirt frantically while trying to not break the intense kissing that Billie was enjoying very much. One by one the articles of clothing flew across the room until both were left in only their underwear. Billie smiled, looking down at Rae, his eyes grazing over her body.

"You're so beautiful..." He murmured. Rae smiled and pressed her lips to his once more, her hand slowly sliding down. Billie's eyes widened as he felt her fore finger slip in between the waistband of his boxers and his bare skin. His breath became shallow as he bent down and whispered into her ear "I need you right now..."
"I know..." Rae laughed at Billie's unpatience. The last few items of clothing were scattered about the room as the two began to furiously kiss.

Rae let out a soft moan as Billie explored her body with his fingers, mouth, and tongue. "Billie..." She groaned
"I know..." He whispered back, interlacing their fingers. He looked down at her and kissed her once more. "Are you ready?"

"More than I'll ever be..." She smiled and he bent his head low, pressing his mouth to hers, silencing the soft moan that had escaped her lips as he entered her.

Rae ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her neck, tugging at it roughly. The way he was breathing into her ear was driving her crazy, and she couldn't hold back from pulling him into another deep kiss. The slow pace had been sexy, but he couldn't keep it up. He was far too worked up now for taking things slow. Rae whispered his name into his ear as the pace quickened, biting slightly on the skin of his collarbone as she placed her hands on his narrow hips, pulling him impossibly closer. Watching his flushed face and the intense pleasure in his eyes, she didn't think she had ever seen him look so amazing.

Rae quickly covered Billie's mouth with hers as he reached his climax, not entirely silencing the cry that escaped his lips. He let out a grunt of satisfaction as he collapsed in a heap beside her. Rae looked over at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. His eyes opened and he looked up at Rae and cupped her face in his hands. They engaged in a torrent of sloppy kisses.

Billie wrapped his arms around Rae's hips and pulled her closer to him, continuing to press kisses all along her collar bone as he went. Rae giggled and tucked her chin down and held his face in her hands. "You were amazing."
"I'd have to say so myself." Billie said with a grin. Rae nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. Rae entwined her fingers in his, listening to the his racing heart.

"Billie?"
"Yeah?"
"I--um--I--.." Rae went silent.
"What?" He whispered.
"You were great." She whispered once more. Billie smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead.

July 12th 1989 Rae awoke the next morning and rolled over to her left. With her eyes still closed she wrapped her arm around her pillow that usually lied next to her but instead her arm wrapped around something else. Something warm. Something that definitley wasn't her pillow.

Rae opened her eyes but still couldn't see. Her vision was blinded by a head of dark hair. She gasped and backed up...falling off the side of the bed.

"Ow...shit.." Rae muttered, rubbing her head as she layed on her back on the floor.
"Rae?" A voice asked. Rae opened her eyes. Suddenly a head popped over the edge of the bed. Rae gasped slightly. "Rae? Are you okay?"

"Billie...oh my God..." Rae mumbled, sitting upright.
"Hey..." He said laughing slightly. "You fell off the bed?"
"Shut up...I wasn't really..er...expecting to wake up to you."
"Oh?"
"Yeah..." Rae said with a soft voice. She continued to rub her head.
"After last night were you expecting to wake up to someone else?" Billie asked with a smile, nodding his head up and down her body. Rae looked down.

Oh shit.

She quickly covered up her chest with Billie's sheets. Her face reddened as she hurriedly hid her face from Billie's eyes.

"Rae...Rae...come one." Billie laughed.
"No." She mumbled from under the bed.
"Rae I've obviously seen you naked. We had sex."
"Billie don't say that."
"But we did."
"I know."
"So...what's the problem?"
"I dont know." She mumbled, still muffled from the sheets. Billie slowly reached forward and pulled back the sheets so her face was showing. He smiled and cupped her face in his hands. He ran his hand through her hair then replaced it back on her cheek and kissed her slowly.

Rae's eyelids fluttered shut as her arms snaked out from the sheets and wrapped around his neck. Billie grinned into the kiss and slowly pulled away. "I love your kisses"

Rae simply smiled and kissed him again, pulling him down on top of her. "Are you suggesting we do this again?" Billie asked with a grin.

Rae looked up at him. "You are a sex crazed teenager."
"No. I am an 18 year old guy with hormones who just happens to have an extremely gorgeous girl in his bed naked. What do you expect me to think?"
"I feel like pancakes." Rae said with a grin.
"No...more like--"
"Not sex Billie. I really feel like pancakes." Rae laughed. Billie grinned and pressed his lips to hers.

"Coming right up." He jumped out from under the sheets and walked towards the door.
"Billie!"
"What?" He asked turning around. Rae burried her face in her pillow.
"Pants Billie!" She yelled. Billie laughed and grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on.

"You know you can look now." Billie laughed. Rae peeked through her fingers and then slowly took her hands off.
"If we're ever going to have sex again you might want to get used to seeing me naked."

Rae smiled and threw a pillow at Billie Joe. He laughed and ran out of the door and down the stairs. Rae looked around his room, trying to find something to wear. Her clothes were scattered about the room. Memories of the night before began to flood back into her head. Had she really done all that? She grabbed one of Billie's T-shirts and a pair of his boxers and slipped them on and headed down the stairs.

Billie was standing in front of the stove, flipping pancakes on a skillet. Rae walked up behind him and peered over his shoulder. Billie turned his head and grinned.
"Hey you." He kissed her. Rae smiled as he pulled away. Billie turned her around in his arms and pulled her tight to him. He kissed her again, this time not pulling away so quickly.

Rae ended the kiss and looked up at Billie with a smile. He leaned his forehead to hers so their noses were touching. "You know that ever since I met you I wanted to kiss you like that."
"Really?"
"Yes. But then you told me...well..about where you were from and it just--kind of threw me off. I didn't want to ruin anything. I just wanted to get you home."

Rae's face saddened. Home. They hadn't talked about it for a long time. Her birthday was coming up. Therefore they needed to be ready and waiting for the murder of her mother...as horrible as that sounds.

Billie noticed her face change so he pulled her in for a tight hug. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said anything."
"No..no..I just...I need to focus. So we can--you know..." Rae said, hinting the fact of her mother. Billie nodded and kissed her forehead.
"I know. Don't worry. I promise everything will be alright."