Fitting Room

Fitting Rooms

It was a slow day at work. Retail was always something that Nova was interested, well maybe not working so much in the fashion industry but in actual retail that was where it was at for her. She loved the fitting rooms. She was normally scheduled to work in there because she was very friendly and good with costumers, it also helped that me made the clothing look really good. Today she had on a batman t-shirt that they had just gotten in it was really tight around her breast and had them tucked up under her chin. Nova had on the new pair of skinny jeans that looked as though they were plastered on to her. She had boots that came part way up her calve and laced part up the front. She had long bangs that rested a crossed her left eye and the rest of her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and her eyes had black eye shadow that was outlined in a sparkly blue shadow.

She leaned against the table resting her breast on the table under her arms. One of her co-works had come to take some of her “go backs”. She was a small girl about five feet. When she stood up straight she was only up to Nova’s shoulders. Her hair was fairly short only; it was shortest at her bangs and longest in the back. She wore a cute white blouse that was a little to large for her and a very flowy black shirt.

Nova smiled brightly as she came to the fitting rooms.

“Hello Ally come to clean me out have you?”

Ally smiled lightly as blushed a bright red that Nova could see travel down her from her cheeks to along her neck and to her chest which drew her eyes to Ally’s cleavage. Ally grabbed a few items and put them back. Over the talkie they heard the manager say that she was going on her break and will be back in 20mins. Nova Smiled lightly Ally and Nova hadn’t been scheduled with each other for a couple of weeks. Ally was kind of new at work but she and Nova had been romantically involved in that very fitting not much more then three weeks before. It had been Nova’s first time but she suspected it was Ally’s.

Ally returned to grab more “go backs”. Nova when behind her and wrapped her arms around Ally’s should her breast rested against the back of her head. Nova had started to whisper into her ear.

“Hey Ally, remember a couple of weeks ago, remember how much fun that was? Well we could do it again right now no one would notice.”

Ally let out a light moan almost impossible to hear unless you where right next to her. Nova could feel the heat build on Ally’s neck and check. Nova let one hand go on to Ally breast and started playing with it, her entire hand cover Ally’s breast and she could feel the nipple thought the bra. Ally moans started getting louder and Nova moved her had to the bottom of her skirt and pulling the skirt up a little in the front and started to play with her clit through her panties. She heard Ally starting to moan and her knees started to buckle and she started to rest on Nova. Nova laughed a little and grabbed Ally by the arm and dragged her into one of the fitting rooms near the end of the hall. Nova pushed Ally against the wall of the fitting room and pushed the door behind her with the other hand. Nova quickly pulled off Ally’s skirt revealing her panties with lace along them. Nova smiled devilishly as she started to play with her clit thought the panties Nova could feel Ally starting to get wet. She moved Ally’s panties side reveling her moist, pink, womanhood. Nova reached up and grabbed her Ally’s breast in one hand and started to rub along her outer lips he would pinch and pull a little making Ally moan. Nova went to her clit and pulling back the skin that covers it she started to play with her bear clit. After only a few seconds of play Ally let out her first orgasm. Her womanhood had gotten very wet and was starting to run down her legs. Nova being unable to control herself started to lick at Ally’s wetness. Her hand wandered inside of her pants ands she started to play herself at the same time. Her tongue started to dart into and out of her vagina and slide along the inner and outer lips she would pull on the inner lips which caused Ally to moan slightly louder. Nova could feel herself starting to reach her peak as well and she knew she only had a few more minutes until the manger would be back. Nova started to use both her fingers and tongue inside Ally. Her vagina started to get wetter and warmer and suddenly she Nova’s face was covered in Ally’s warmth. Nova’s panties were completely soaked and as they make their way out of the fitting rooms their manger was just entering.

“What were you too doing in the fitting rooms?”

“Oh nothing, just had something that I need to show Ally”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you liked or didn't