Status: completed.

Losing Touch

prolouge

Dear Kenny,

It seems like it has been forever since I've seen you big brother. I miss you so much. You know why I left. And you better have not told anyone besides mom and dad. If you told Garrett, Pat, Jared, or the other idiot I'll hire the mafia to come and get you all. I promise you that. But I do miss you anyway.

I came to the San Francisco show. I'm not sure if you saw me. But I was there. Did Halvo tell you that I saw him? Well, I did see him. It was nice to see my second brother again. I miss that loveable, dorky mouth breather (don't tell him I said that!). But it was nice seeing you again, even if I was at the back of the crowd. I wore the old shirt that Pat made for me when you guys first started out. Every fan girl kept asking me: "OHHH EMMM GEEE! Where did you get your shirt!?" and I told them that it was a one of a kind from the band. And then they would say "WHAAAAATTTT!? Can you hook me up with Kennedy!?" and the dirty glares started. I could never stand those girls, big boobs, blonde hair, and barely any clothes. Don't start fantasizing now Kenny! Stay with me, please!

But anyway Kenny, I love and miss you. I really do. I'll send you a picture of how I'm doing sometime. But you'd have hide it from all the guys, especially John. It feels so weird to even write his name now…

And to think that just two months ago, I would write it everywhere. But I guess things have definitely changed, huh?

Kenny, I can't wait to see you again after tour.

Love,
Zoe (:

---

Dear Zoe,

So you went and hung out with Halvo and you didn’t even call me!? You have your priorities completely wrong, Zoe. Okay, I’m just playing with you. But I can’t wait until this tour is done. Because we have a nice long break after we’re done. And we’re gonna record the new album.

But after that, I hope I can come and visit and just hang out with you for a month. Just me and you, like it used to be. Gosh, those days seem like they happened so long ago. And it has only been six years.

And yes sis, things definitely have changed. You’re different, and so is John. He’s always sulking in the back of the bus or in his bunk now. It’s so depressing to see him like that. And I can only imagine what you’re like right now. I hope that Olivia is taking good care of you. She always was a good friend to you. So I definitely trust her.

Well, only a few more shows and I can come to see you.

Love,
Kennedy (:
♠ ♠ ♠
i've actually been wanting to write an actual story for a while. but i never got a good idea ... UNTIL NOW. (;

- rach (: