‹ Prequel: Painful Lullaby
Status: Finished.

Jagged Edge

Miss Trouble Maker & Party Crusher

"Nickole motherfucking Franders! Get your ass out here this fucking minute!" Brandy screamed. I jumped as the door burst open. Brandy stormed into the living room with the rest of us. Nickole jumped up automatically and got right in Brandy's face.

"What do you want, bitch?!" Nickole exclaimed.

"Ladies, ladies, please!" Bryce exclaimed, coming between them and pushing them apart. "Take this outside! I don't want to have to clean up any blood, because I know I'd be the one who would have to." He glared at Jag and Donny.

"All the more room for me to kick your ass!" Brandy sneered, walking out the door. We all jumped up and ran for the bathroom when we realized they were going for the backyard closest to that window.

Let me tell you, that bathroom is not made for eleven people! We all had to push people out of the way and burrow our way in between others. It was awkward, it was sweaty, but it was worth it.

Donny flung open the window in time to catch what Brandy came in so rialed up about.

"You gave me a motherfucking STD!" she screeched. "I've had sex hundreds of times, but one fucked up night and you give me an STD!"

"Nickole has herpes," Zoe whispered to us. We all "ahh'ed," then went back to watching the fight commence.

"I don't have herpes!" Nickole defended, looking at everything but Brandy's glaring eyes.

"I didn't say I had herpes. I said I have and STD!" Brandy spat. "You just proved you gave it to me!"

Nickole sputtered for a moment, but decided not to say anything, because it would surely give it away. "Defend yourself, bitch!" Brandy hissed.

"It wasn't me! It was Zoe! Honestly! She's my best friend and all, but she gave it to you. Just don't tell her I told you," Nickole said, selling out her 'best friend.' I can honestly say that I didn't expect much else from her, anyway.

"What the hell, bitch?! You would sell out your best friend when she's right fucking there, listening in on this entire conversation!" Brandy shouted, pointing at the open window. Nickole's face fell. Zoe's mouth was wide open.

"I-I," Nickole stuttered.

"No! Shut your mouth! Nobody wants to hear your lying shit! I came here to kick your ass, and that's what I intend to do!" Brandy ran full force at Nickole and slammed her into the ground. Nickole automatically started bawling and shielding her face from Brandy's repeated punches. That didn't help, because Brandy would pull them both away and just keep right on going.

Eventually, Brandy got off for a break and Nickole had enough common sense to take a hit at Brandy. She swung at her ankles, trying to knock her down. Her arm only bumped Brandy's shoes, though. Brandy cried an epic battle cry, then grabbed Nickole by the hair and dragged her over to a rock. She smashed the back on Nickole's head down on the rock over and over while Nickole sniveled and sobbed.

Finally, Brandy swiftly climbed off of Nickole's unconcious body.

"I'm gonna dump her at the park so the stalkers can have their way with her. Hate you all, but thanks for letting me use your backyard to kick her bitch ass. Later," Brandy said, hitching Nickole up so she was carrying her. She headed off in the direction of the park, much to my amusement.

I, along with mostly everyone else, was laughing their ass off. Not nessecarily at Brandy beating Nickole senseless, but at this entire day. First, we all get back together. Second, Abbie's mom crashes our party, steals Veronica and Donny, and we get them back. Now someone almost died in Jag's backyard. What could possibly happen next.

By now, we weren't even in a party mood. We just turned the music down so it was background music, then talked about random shit for a while.

After a while, the door burst open again.

"Ab-Abigail!" Someone slurred. As if on a cue, we all stoof up and went to investigate. There, in the kitchen, stood a giant Indian kid from our school. I couldn't remember his name because everyone always just called him La Beast, due to his immense size and strength.

"I have missed you." He stumbled over to Abbie and wrapped a huge arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a crushing hug. Abbie shot a confused look to me and an apologetic look to Aydin.

"Whaddya need, La Beast?" she asked. He pulled away with a hurt look on his face.

"Abbie! D-Do you wann-wanna touch my...tomahawk?" he whispered the last part, as if it were a secret and there weren't 10 other people watching him with the same looks of confusion.

"Your what?!" Abbie shrieked, twitching away from him. "No, ew, no!"

"No! Th-that's not what I me-meant!" he cried, stomping and stumbling back over to her so that he could caress her arm. Abbie kept backing away.

"Then what did you mean?" she asked hestitantly, as if she wanted to know, but didn't at the same time.

"My, my tomahawk!" he exclaimed, pulling a sheathed, foam tomahawk out of his jeans. We all looked curiously at him.

"Wh...why did you have a foam tomahawk in your pants?" Abbie asked.

"No! It's not...It's not foam! Shh!" he hissed, pressing a finger sloppily to Abbie's lips.

"Um...why are you carrying a tomahawk around in your pants?" Abbie questioned. La Beast simply shrugged, but his face turned a deep red color. "Oh, shit," Abbie muttered, placing her face in her hands. Her shoulders shook with laughter.

"Oh Fair Abigail, do-don't cry! I...I'll build us a, a tipi so we c-can live in it fo-fo-forever!" he slurred. He turned in a circle several times, then ran out of the kitchen. He ran straight out of the house and jumped the fence to the backyard. We knew all this because we were running behind him, helping each other over the fence.

We all took a seat in the backyard, watching La Beast frantically trying to break large sticks with his small, child's toy. Each time he went to smash one, he let out a fierce cry of determination. Each time, it didn't work.

Eventually, he gave up trying to destroy the large sticks and settled on the small twigs laying around the ground. He propped them up diagonally on a bush that lined the fence. There was barely enough room for him, but he did eventually crawl through. When he got up, he punched his fists in the air in triumph.

"Ab-Abbie, come with me!" he slurred, motioning widely for her to join him.

"Nah, that's okay," Abbie declined with a smile. She burrowed into Aydin's arm, that was wrapped around her. Abbie waved off his invitation.

"No, come on!" he exclaimed, running at us full force. Everyone scattered but Abbie, leaving her helpless and defenseless as La Beast snatched her hand and threw her over his shoulder. I was giggling non-stop with my cheek resting on Jag's shoulder. We were laughing in time together.

"LET ME DOWN!" she shrieked, pounding on his back. He shook his head and stumbled over to the tipi. He gently dropped her down on the ground, still holding her hand.

La Beast crawled into the 'tipi' and pulled Abbie after him. She resisted for a moment, but his pull was too strong. She was pulled down on her knees and then dragged into the tipi.

"We're alone now!" La Beast hissed loudly, enabling us all to hear. We started giggling louder, trying to muffle it with out hands.

"Um, sure...?" Abbie trailed off, leaving it like more of a question than anything else. We could see La Beast try to wrap his arms around her, but he knocked down a few of the twigs.

"Oh, oh shit," he snickered, "Abbie, I love you. I want to make love to you."

"Okay, no. This is awkward...AYDIN!" she screamed, scrambling out of the tipi as quick as she could. Aydin met her halfway. She jumped onto his back.

"RUN!" she commanded. She pointed triumphantly to the air.

"There's nowhere to go!" Aydin exclaimed, and he was right. There wasn't much to hide behind and not many places to go. We were giggling as Aydin weaved through the yard, La Beast stumbling behind him. It was a sight to behold. Never in my life did I imagine a simple, reaxing party would turn into mass chaos, kidnapping, and attempted 'rape!'

Finally, we convinced La Beast to go, but he didn't go down without a fight. Donny, Aydin, Jag, Bryce, and Adam had to physically drag him out.

This was probably my night in the history of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Pary Crusher by Jeffree Star.
Updates are only gonna come on Saturdays due to a bit of an overload. I'm sorry!
Comments are still appreciated. (:
xoxo.