Phrases Left On Paper ( All Time Low)

Chapter 2: Therapy

Alex's POV: (two years later)

About two years since Jasey left and everyone is still hung up on Jasey disappearing on us especially me. I tried everything in my power to forget about the only girl I ever fell in love with but nothing worked, everything I did wound up relating to her in any such form it could. I tried to write but everything I've composed turned into Jasey unintentionally. Almost every single All Time Low song was about her, and if it wasn't about her directly it had to do with Jasey in some sort of way. I've been with more girls than countable since Jasey Rae's been gone in hopes of forgetting her but the stinging in my chest that told me I only would love her never went away. It was a reminder that I needed her and it was my fault she was gone. I listened to pang of the rain hitting the ground in uninterrupted silence as I continued my walk to Rian's for band practice. Band practice oh joy I thought remembering all of the Jasey inspired songs. Every lyric I sang threw a hurtful reminder to my already broken heart, causing all of the painful memories to flood from the back of my mind to the front as to where it was the only thing I could ever remember, every note played from the rest of the band made every part of me go weak in remembrance that I would never be able to let Jasey Rae now how I felt. The walk to Rian's felt ten times longer when I thought about Jasey Rae. I walked by a large house filled with a front yard garden with all daisies. I cringed unable to look away from the many beautiful flowers surrounding the large house. Daisies were Jasey’s all time favorite flowers and she loved them so every present she got for anything everyone would always be sure to add daisies with it. I picked a daisy and examined the flower. Gorgeous I thought and then the voice from the back of my mind added Just like Jasey Rae. Just then I heard a voice shout Hello Alex! I looked to see Mrs.Merrick standing on the porch. Fuck I thought This Is Jasey Rae’s old house! Hey Mrs.Merrick! I yelled waving my hand with a fake smile plastered across my face. Just then Zack came running out of the door. Alex? He asked surprise jogging towards me. Yea I said looking down. Where are you going? He asked pulling out the keys to his car. Rian’s I said in a duh tone. Where else? I asked. No duh but you’re on the wrong side of town you should be going that way! Zack explained to me. Oh I was preoccupied I said shaking my head. Come on Zack said opening his car door. Get a ride with me. Before I could object Zack was already forcing me into the passenger side of his car door.

Jasey Rae’s POV
Mommy screamed my little girl running up to me and grabbing my leg. Yes that’s the reason I left I was pregnant at 18 by Alex Gaskarth but not only one but two twins. . Breana Victoria was my little angel and was my life now. Breana had the same golden brown hair as me with Alex's chocolate brown eyes w]The worst part was she still looked exactly like Alex. Trying to forget Alex Gaskarth was mission impossible with Gaskarth Number two around. All in all moving to New York City was the best choice of my life but of course in a way the worst. I had a job with Alternative Press Magazine which allowed me to work with a lot of bands which was the best part for me of course. I had become good friends with multiple bands including The Maine, This Providence, Hey Monday, Cobra Starship, We The Kings, and The Summer Set. I've been offered so many chances at my job to work with All Time Low , shooting all of them down not yet ready to face all of the people I'd left behind a few years back. Of course everyone would be a pleasure to see but a burden and nothing but problems. Seeing them would make it that much harder for me to let go. I still kept in contact with Kara and Zack but not Rian or Jack because talking to them made the aching feeling in my heart return, reminding me that would happen was real. I got to see Zack and Kara every so often. Whenever the boys were on tour Kara came to see me and whenever they were off tour Zack came for a while saying he was going to Florida to surf. I still lived with my cousins in their amazing apartment in New York, when moving here I had no idea that these cousins of mine just happened to be filthy rich but on top of that they were amazing people and we got along amazingly. On top of AP Magazine, I was taking classes at NYU while the kids were either at my Aunt Essla's house or at a Daycare nearby the campus. I met many Friends while here but The main one that stuck had to be my friend Emmalyn whom I met at college and also at the Starbucks i went to every day since I've been here. The Best thing about my move to New York was the job i told you about , it helped me make all of those great friends. Every band I became good friends with i still remain in contact with especially Hey Monday, The Maine, Cobra Starship, We The Kings. The Academy Is.., The Summer Set, Boys Like Girls , A Rocket To The Moon, This Providence and There For Tomorrow. " I would die for you , on Skyway Avenue" I heard the distant sound of my Iphone ringing. I rushed to the kitchen where my phone rested atop the granite counter tops. It was Pat Kirch from the Maine.
From : Pat "BabyCupCake"Kirch Subject :Jasey HoodieMonster Merrick WE MISS U! Message : Hello Stranger! AWESOME NEWS! due to our touring on the summertour we're going on, its been delayed due to all of the bands from tour needing to come to new york for two weeks for a bunch of interviews and jazz. - love babycupcake kirch <3 Ps be there in 2days

To : Pat "BabyCupcake" Kirch Subject : Aw BabyCupCake cant wait to see u Message : PatKay I am so excited get to see some of the best! tell all of those idiots i said hiiiii! & I miss them but see them soon <3 have to go - Love HoodieMonster Merrick <3
I sent the message with a smile tattoed on my face knowing that I'd be seeing my best friends in two days, I wonder what tour there on and with who? i mentally asked myself as I went to get my daughter from running all over the place and bringing them down for a nap. Breana its time for some nighty bed dreams i laughed then grimaced immediately knowing the phrased I'd picked up happened to come from Alex Gaskarth, something he frequently said. I led her into her room that was decorated purple and green Breana's favorite colors. Breana had adopted my favorite color purple while she had adopted green from her father of course. Nice Nap Kids I Love you guys I said smiling as i tucked both of them into their beds before shutting the lights off with the exception of her nightlights and shutting the door softly. I sat on the cream couches finally able to think some things over in my head for the peace and silence it required "BABY ARE YOU DOWN , DOWN , DOWN , DOWNNNN" My phone practically shouted from where I placed it into my pocket. It was O'Callaghan the only person who would want that song as a ringtone (out of my friends that is of course).
JOHNOHHH1 : HI FOOL , EXCITED TO SEE US? WE DECIDED TO COME INTO TOWN 2MORROW JUST 4U JASE!
MERRICKMONSTER4: HEYHOE! OF COURSE ILOVEUGUYS! YAY J.0HHHH CANT WAINT TO SEE U !
JOHNOHHH1: I WISH WE COULD STAY IN NYC LONGER BUT TOUR CALLS. IF YOU DIDNT HAVE TO WATCH THE LILANGEL YOU COULD OF BEEN OUR MERCH GIRL.
MERRICKONSTER4: I HAVE PEOPLE MORE THAN WILLING 2WATCH BREANA FOR A SUMMER! BUT ICANT LEAVE HER I JUST CANT WAYYYYYY2 PAINFUL NVR EVEN LEFT HER FOR A WEEK BEFORE :(
JOHNOHHH! : THATS NOT GOOD! SHE'LL GROW 2 ATTACHED AND NEVER WANT 2 LEAVE U!!!!
MERRICKMONSTER4 : NOT GONNA HAPPEN U MET BREANA BEFORE LOVEEEES TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!
JOHNOHHH1: EXACTLY ;) SO A SUMMER AWAY WOULD BE PERFTASTIC AHAH!
MERRICKMONSTER4 : TRUE-ISH . STOP STEALING MY WORDS O'CALLAHOE!
JOHNOHHH1 : SEE IM RIGHT!& NEVER BITCHEY RAE!
MERRICKMONSTER4 : NF JOHNOHH BUT I HVE 2GOO SORRY LOVEUUUUUU!
JOHNOHHH1 : IS , BUT OHKAY SEE U SOON LOVEUUUUUU2 JASEY!
MERRICKMONSTER4 IS AWAY : RUNNING ERANDS AND JAWNS! 1MORE DAYS = THE MAINE WILL BEBACK!

Charles! Rosalind! Its Been forever! I yelled running to the door to hug my twin cousins who were 21 and became like siblings to me. I just talked to Zack! Charles said waving his iPhone in the air. What did he say? i asked my heart pounding reminding myself once again realizing once again how much I'd been missing the people I loved most. He'll be here in two days! Charles said enthusiastically. Wait for what? I asked suspiciously. After all All Time Low should be on some crazy tour across the country for the summer like warped tour or something of the likes. Didn't say! He said shrugging his shoulders. But how excited are you to see him! he yelled brushing away the previous subject suspiciously. What do you know that I don't Charles! i Yelled in nearly a growling voice. I know as much as you do! he pleaded raising his hands in the form of innocence. He just texted you out of the blue and said " hey Ill be in NYC in two days see ya soon"!?! I pressed. Uh Yeah! He stuttered giving everything away. Okay then let me see the texts! I insisted reaching my hand out for his phone. I deleted them He stated looking up at the ceiling. Its an Iphone i know how to get the texts back! I growled tackling him for his phone. I Pried the phone from his hands sitting on his back as I went through his text messages - his undeleted texts might I add. I scrolled down to the text i needed to complete the puzzle. The text read : "Hey Bro! Ill be in town in 2days for band stuff for a weeks with everyone! Tell Jasey Ill be here in 2 sleeps But don't say why she'll flip her lid if she finds out k" He's so dead when he gets here! I yelled dropping the phone in my cousins hand and stalking away to the couch. What's wrong? My cousin Rosalind asked finally speaking up. All of All Time Low is coming to town! I said shocked staring blankly. Including Alex! i said in barely a whisper feeling my heart shatter into millions of pieces as it had the last time Alex Gaskarth had broken my heart. He was the reason I was forced to move away from my home and start all over , of course I love my life now. But at first I was eighteen , pregnant and all alone! But all hate aside i missed and loved him still not that I'd ever be able to admit it to anyone on the planet. Now the one person who I could never face again was coming and I had no idea what to do!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments or subscriptions? please aha next chapter is where everything is better and picks up , the first two chapters were just to tell you the stories so they were basically fillers (: