Status: Active;; New Idea.... Anyone Have Any Others?

A Twist in Fate

Kidnapped

Addie’s POV

Just before dinner I had went and told Emily I had to leave, to which she protested but in the end I won. I had to get home so my dad wouldn’t be upset that I was gone all day. Of course, he’d be a little flustered since we had only been here for a little while and I already spent all my time with new friends and he’d complain that he didn’t see me enough but he was always melodramatic, even at the smallest things.
She walked out the door, looking to the beach and saw the boys in the distance. She rolled her eyes and began walking down the road. It was already becoming dark yet, I wasn’t really that nervous by it. La Push didn’t seem like a place with much trouble. But I guess I assumed too much…
As I walked, I felt as if eyes were staring at me…just waiting for something but every time I looked, no one was there. It could have been the fog that made me feel this way and if someone was there, they were protected from sight by the fog behind her. Suddenly when I looked in front of me, I saw a group of boys staring straight at me. They weren’t like my friends; they had this look in their eyes; a look of mischief and amusement, a look that made me squirm. I attempted to walk around them but they surrounded me; I felt so small and helpless. “What do you want?” I hissed weakly.
The boy standing straight in front of me smirked and looked me up and down. “Well babe, do you count?” His smirk was getting to me. “You’re a pretty girl. Why are you walking alone?” He asked, practically mocking me.
“I’m on my way home. My dad’s expecting me. So if you excuse me, boys, I’ll be on my way.” I insisted firmly and tried to push past them. The guy I had been speaking with grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me towards him. I set my jaw and clenched my fists, glaring at him. “I said I have to go!” I growled.
“Who said you we were letting you go?” He asked, clearly amused.
“I DID! Now let go, moron.” I yelled in his face, trying to pry his fingers from my arm.
He tightened his grip defiantly. “Listen, princess…” He hissed, glaring intensely at me. I flinched, recoiling a bit. “No one’s here to help you and upsetting me won’t get you anywhere.”
I nodded hesitantly, gasping when I was grabbed from behind and lifted. I kicked around and cried out, “Let me go!” One of the other boys grabbed my feet and they began walking with me while a squirmed, kicked, and elbowed whatever I could. We came up on a car and my eyes widened. They were planning on kidnapping me. No way in hell! I screamed as loud as I could and only stopped to breathe. “HELP! Someone help! I’m being kidnapped!!” I screamed out to no one yet hoped someone, anyone would hear me. I began to cry as I screamed, fearful of what they could do. I felt a bash on my head and a cloth over my mouth as I screamed. My screams became weaker and weaker as time went until my vision blurred and my eyes rolled back.
This was it, my life was officially over. You always hear about those girls who were kidnapped, raped, and killed; that’s all I could see for my future now. No one had heard my screams and if they had, I would have been long gone when they got here. The police would search for me and have no leads; I was as good as dead. This was not how I wanted my life to turn out. I just got to La Push, made new friends, and had a fight with the guy I had a crush on.
I wasn’t fully unconscious though. I could feel them walking and shoving me between them in the back seat and buckled me up. They were conversing in tones that sounded distant but I still understood, in general, what they were talking about.
“What now Jace?” A voice asked.
“We take her back to the basement.” The voice of the boy who harassed me said.
“Do you think they’ll come for her?” Another asked.
“No dip Sherlock. She’s their friend and if not them, her dad will.” Jace said in reply, sounding irritated.
“So what do we do then?”
Jace sighed and I could imagine him rolling his eyes. “We wait.” He said simply. All I could seem to wonder is why they wanted me and what they had against the guys or even my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! Double digits! FINALLY. Ugh, this one was spur of the moment but I feel so bad for not posting.... Heh heh. Sorry again.... Please enjoy. Message, rate, etc. I'm still trying to find out where this event (in this chapter) is going, I'd appreciate ideas! LOL.
-Alyssa