Status: Active;; New Idea.... Anyone Have Any Others?

A Twist in Fate

Meet and Run

Addie’s POV

Dinner that night was….amazing! Jace’s mom is an amazing cook. She made spaghetti with fluffy bread sticks and I don’t think I’ve had food that good in a while; I especially didn’t expect it since I was practically a prisoner in her home even though she had no clue.
“Thanks for dinner Mrs. Dawson.” I said, excusing myself from the table and got up but not without sending a glare to Jace.
I walked up the stairs to the room I had been in before and quickly closed the door before slipping into the closet and turned on my phone quickly. “Come on, come on…” I mumbled nervously. I quickly pressed the number 1 and held it to listen to my voicemail. My dad’s frantic voice rang in my ears. “Addie…. Adelé… Jesus Christ sweetheart! Where are you? I’m worried sick! What happened? Are you hurt?” I heard a sob on his end and my face dropped, my eyes welling with tears. My dad’s voice in bad situations always made me cry. “Tell whoever ki-kidnapped you that I’ll pay them anything they want… I just want you back safe, sweetheart. Everyone has been out looking for you….” He paused; another sob. “That Seth boy hasn’t been home since you were taken…” He explained in his message and I gasped, covering my mouth. Seth….I wish I could talk to him. We were fighting when I was taken and yet he still goes out to look for me. “Addie, sweetie, when you get this… please call me.” He said before I heard him break down in sobs on the other end, then a click and nothing.
I clicked the end button and turned off my phone. I wouldn’t have time before Jace came to check on me. He hasn’t kept me out of his sight for over a few minutes. I slid my phone back into its hiding spot and closed the closet door, jumping onto the bed and began to sob sadly yet with frustration and anger. I heard the door open and hid my head in my arms, my body convulsing with each sob I tried to silence.
A hand was gently placed on my back and immediately I knew it was Jace; his hand was warmer than normal, just about my friend’s temperatures. It was an awkward touch and I could tell he was clueless about what to do. “Wh-what’s wrong?” He mumbled to me in and uncomfortable tone, shifting beside me on the bed.
“What do you think is wrong?!” I called out sadly through my sob. “I want to go home…” I said softer than before, my body shaking under his hand. “Can I please go home? That’s all I ask of you. I have a life in La Push, you can’t take that from me.” I sobbed once more.
I heard him clear his voice and felt the weight on the bed change slightly then back to how it had been. “I can’t.” He said simply, his voice monotonous and it infuriated me.
“Can’t or won’t, Jace? There is a difference, you know!” I said, looking up at him. My face obviously was streaked with tears, my eyes probably bloodshot while my cheeks felt flushed.
He was silent for a while, his eyes clearly avoiding mine that drilled into him expectantly. Suddenly a voice ripped through the silence, causing me to jump in surprise, “Well Jace, you always were the hospitable twin.” A girl’s voice broke out sardonically.
The two of us glanced up with dumbfounded looks across our faces before realization hit Jace’s. “Psh, whatever Rayna.” He growled, his body shaking slightly and I looked between the two. Huh?
I looked between Jace and the girl, Rayna for a while, biting my lip in confusion before she sparked to life and came over to me. “Hi, I’m Rayna!” She said, smiling and I was quiet for a moment.
“Adelé, but everyone calls me Addie.” I told her, my tone quiet and mousy. I bet I looked horrid. I noticed Jace crack a smile out of the corner of my eye and I realized Jace hadn’t known my name. I then looked at Jace then back to Rayna; they did look alike. “Twins huh?” I asked curiously.
Rayna grinned at me and nodded. “Yeah but I’m the better looking twin. I always have been.” She joked, winking at me and I laughed. I think Rayna would be keeping me sane while Jace kept me against my will. At the same time I wondered if she knew why I was here or if Jace had told her the same thing he told their mother.
We all sat there on the bed and talked. I was still mad at Jace but if I didn’t get conversation, I’d probably go insane.
The conversation switched to my home and I noticed Jace tense. “So where are you from?” Rayna asked boldly.
“Uh…” I started and swallowed before deciding to tell the truth, seeing where it would get me. “La Push.” I stated and I saw Jace’s jaw tense as his hand clenched but I paid no mind to him. Rayna looked a little surprised for a moment and looked at Jace.
“You’re a Quileute?” She asked, tilting her head and I nodded confidently. She then hit Jace hard in the chest and glared. “What the hell, J?! Are you mental? Are you trying to further separate our tribes?” She growled and shook her head at him then glanced sympathetically at me.
“Why am I even here?” I asked Jace straight up and stared him down.
He stayed silent and I became angry and upset at the same time. I got up and ran down the stairs, then out the front door and began running down the road, trying to get as far from him as I could. I wanted to be home; home with my dad, my friends, and most importantly Seth. I wondered what they were doing at that moment and suddenly sobbed, stumbling slightly as I ran. I heard sounds behind me and I ran faster, crying harder. “Leave me alone. I want to go home!” I cried, scared. I was grabbed from behind and I sobbed, struggling. “Let go! I want my dad! I want my friends! I want Seth!” I yelled, screaming and eventually collapsed against the person who I thought was Jace. Whoever it was held me for a while, neither of us speaking; I didn’t bother since the sobs made up for the lack of words.
Something in the woods caught my eyes. It was a wolf; the wolf I saw they night the man with the red eyes practically attacked me. It was the wolf who whimpered when he came closer to me, like he cared that I may be hurt or scared. The same sandy furred wolf who reminded me so much of someone; so much of… Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I was having a bit of writers block... Yeah I know, I suck xD Lol, sue me.

Anyways. I have 2 people who made AMAZING banners for me. They are: stardazzle18 and yuki973 from quizilla! You two are awesome! :D They will be getting characters.

As well as MySupermanJoeDJDangaa and xRisingXSunx, who are the oneshot peeps; they will be getting characters.

My friend Rayna is being introduced in this chapter because I had promised her. :]

ENJOY!!!! :D

-Alyssa

P.S~ Here are the links to the banners:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/sosplz712/Bannerbystardazzle18onquizilla.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/sosplz712/yuki973.jpg