Status: Hiatus

The Sover Queen; The Bronze Lioness

Pevensie Prophecies

"I guess we owe you an appology, hey Lucy?" Peter asked clearly beamused.
"Yes, and this should also help." I said throwing a snowball at his head.
Before long a full on showball figh had broken out between us. When it finished we agreed that we were cold so we grabbed four fur coats from the racks.
"And technically, we're not even taking them out of the closet." Peter smirked.
"But it's a girl's coat" Edmund sneared.
"Oh well." Susan said and he reluctantly put it on.
Peter decided that since I was the first one to be here, I should decide what we should do. "I want to go and visit Mr.Tumnus!" I declared.
We ventured on the path to the faun's home and when we arrived I was visibly puzzled. It looked like someone had come and distroyed everything in the place. I ran in and his home looked as though it had been ransacked. Everyone else stopped at the door and Peter pulled off a note.
It said that he had been taken by the secret police for fraternizing with a human. I was struck in shock; that human was me.
"Maybe we should go back." Sue said.
"No! We can't! Don't you understand? That human was me!" I strted to cry and Su held me.
"Well, I guess our only option left then, is to free Mr.Tumnus." Peter sighed in stress.
The four of us walked away from the home of Mr.Tumnus and towards the forest.
"Psssst!" We all turned our heads in the direction of the odd noise.
"Did that bird just "psst" us?" Asked Sue who now looked like she'd seen a ghost.
We shurgged it off and kept walking, but it happened repeatedly. Peter got frustrated and went to yell at the bird, but it flew away. Then a beaver popped up and beckoned us forward. We cautiosly followed a few stepps and the Peter bent down and put his hand forward. The beaver was right in front of us. Peter reached out a little further and the beaver took his gaze off of the approaching hand and looked at Peter.
"Well I'm not gunna smell it, if that's what ya want." the beaver stated.
"Oh..." Peter stood upright and retracted his hand.
"Follow me."
We started to follow when Sue said, "Why are we following that beaver?"
"Because he told us to." Said Ed.
"He's a beaver; he shouldn't be saying anything!" Sue stated, clearly thinking this was pure insanity.
"Let's leave the talking for safer quarters" the beaver butted in.
We nodded and followed silently untill we arrived at a dam.
"That's a very nice Dam." I remarked.
"Oh no, it's not nearly finished. It'll look the business when it is though." He said bashfully.
Another beaver came out of the dam yelling in a frantic.
"Father if you were at Badger's house again I swear--" she paused when she saw us." Is that...?"
"Yes Mother." he said.
"Oh, you couldn't have given me 10 minutes warning? Look at my fur!" she fretted.
"I'd have given you a week, if I thought it would've helped." he mumbled.
"Well, no use standing out here. Come inside and we'll see if we can get you some civilized company."
We followed into the surprisingly large dam and sat at the table where she beckoned us and layed out a spread of food.
"Oh it's so great that you're finnaly here!" Mrs.Beaver said.
"Yes and with Aslan on the move--" Mr.Beaver started but was interupted.
"Aslan's on the move again?! Oh that's just fantastic!" Mrs.Beaver was visably exstatic.
"Umm. Who is Aslan?" I asked shyly, but still curious.
"Oh Dear, who is Aslan you say? Well he's only the most powerfull of the beings here! He and the Princess are Narnia's only rulers for the time being. That is, until you 4 become the royalty. It's a shame though, the Princess hasn't been here in years.I suppose the Witch would have frozen her portal from her other world." the Beaver's were both worn at this.
"Oh" I responded.
"Why us? Why would we be the royalty?" Ed said.
"The prophecy says: When Adam's Flesh
And Adam's bone
Sits on Cair Pairvell Throne
The wintery times will be over and done."
"But that doesn't even rhyme" Sue stated.
"Hey, I didn't make up these prophecies." Mr.Beaver defended himself.
A loud bang was heard at the door. "We have reason to belive that Humans are here. Hand them over by order of the Queen!"
The room froze for about 2 seconds and then Mrs.Beaver quickly packed 3 bags of food. "Do you think we'll need jam?" she called.
"Not unless the witch serves toast." Mr.Beaver called back.
She finnished up and we went into this tunnel that led to the Badger's house, saddly the wolves were close on our trail.
When we emerged we were in what might have been a stone park. Everything was frozen.
A fox jumped down from a tree and explained how he was one of the good guys, but looked bad because of a family resemblance. He ushered us up into the tree's and took the beating from the wolves. Mrs.Beaver got down from the tree followed by everyone else once the wolves left and helped the fox.
"Don't worry about me, go find Aslan and free Narnia from the Witch's wrath." Mrs.Beaver nodded.
I looked around and noticed something different. "Does anyone know where Edmund is?" I asked.
The Beaver's faces went solomn. "He must have went off with the Witch. We have to get Aslan, he will get Edmund back. Oh, if only the Princess was here." Something in her voice told us that there was no way we'd be able to get Edmund back, so no one offered the idea. We headed south towards the river, and beyond the river, Aslan's Camp.