Status: So I'm rewriting the entire story starting with chapter one, so if you read this story please go back to the chapter one and start reading again.

Cowboy Casanova Jr.

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I walked up the stupid long ass driveway listening to my IPod. The bus ride had taken forever and Landon refused to leave me alone. I ignored him for the most part but sometimes I just couldn’t stand him! I finally made it to the top of my driveway and headed to the side door. I reached in my bag for my keys and groaned when I couldn’t find them.

“Come on stupid keys show up!” I growled as I dug into my bag. After a minute of rooting I smiled when I snatched my keys!

I opened the door and walked in. All the lights were shut off and everything was quiet. I dropped my bag on the ground in front of the table and sighed. I looked over to the cabinet next to the sink and there was a note attached.

Era,
So you noticed no one’s home and all, I’ll be home around 5:45, your dad should be back around 6, and the girls went back to school this morning. They may be home this weekend, depending on their schedules. You’re lucky today, since it’s your first day and all I won’t give you chores to do. So have fun.
Lauren.

“What the hell?” I yelled as I ripped the note down.

“This is fucking ridiculous.” I crumpled the paper and went to throw it in the trashcan… where’s the trashcan? I walked around the kitchen searching for it when I realized it was under the sink.

I wondered to my room, stopping at the door way. My room looked like my one in California except for the size and the lack of palm trees and the beach out my window. All I could see was trees and grass, this sucks. I was about to turn around when a package on my bed caught my eye. I ran over to it and saw it was a cell phone with a note placed on it.

Honey,
Here is a phone for you; I got Scott’s number from his mom for you. You do have text messaging, I knew you want it. Hope you had a good day.
Love,
Dad.

I pushed the paper off and picked up the phone beaming, I can’t believe my dad bought me a phone!

I quickly opened the box and got the phone out. My dad had already programmed his,
Lauren’s and her daughter’s, and Scott’s number into the phone.

After figuring it out and everything I eagerly called Scott as I jumped on my bed.

“Hello?” The familiar voice filled my ears.

“Scotty?”

“ERA!?” He yelled and I smiled widely.

“Yeah it’s me!”

“Your dad actually bought you a phone?”

“Yeah man!”

“I miss you Er. It’s just not the same here without you. The boys miss you too, Jamie cried for a whole week.”

“He did not, I know for a fact he doesn’t even have tear ducks.”

“Everyone has tear ducks Er.”

“LIES I tell you LIES!”

“If you say so.” He mumbled.

I sighed, this felt good talking to my best friend again. I hadn’t heard from him in so long it was heart wrenching.

“So how was school?”

“Okay I guess, different really different then our school.”

“What no one standing in the hallways practicing for auditions, singing as loud as possible or playing guitar?”

“No, it’s a normal school.”

“Wow, you at a normal school, I never thought I would see the day.”

“Scott, it’s not like I had a choice.” I ran my hands through my hair and leaned against my wall. I looked around and realized that it was quite bare. The only thing it lacked was all my pictures and such from my old house that hadn’t arrived yet.

“Er?? You there???”

I jumped when I heard his voice.

“Sorry zoned for a minute.”

“Of course you did, hey I have to go the boys are over and we’re going to go out I’ll text you later?”

“Yeah Scott, talk to you later.” I sighed as I closed the phone shut.

I guess overall today wasn’t the world’s most horrible day, it just sucked majorly. I think I’m gonna take a nap. I crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed my blanket that Scott had given me. It was a picture of all five of us standing on the beach. It was one of my most prized possessions. I cuddled under it remembering all the good times we had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's taken so long, I've been focusing on my other stories right now. I know it's short and all, I'll make the next one longer I promise!
Hope you like it.
Subscibe, Comment.
Dorry♥