Snow White and the Sevenfold

The night my mother went into labor happened to be the night of the worst blizzard in the history of our town. The car never made it to the hospital or should I say…I wasn’t going to wait for the car to make it to the hospital. So, yeah, I was born in the back of a black Mercedes in the dead of winter….and how cruel are my parents? They named me. …Snowlily Whyte….

Yeah, my name is “Snow White.”

Laugh if you will…

We lived in a Mansion in a small town in New York. Daddy owns a record label and Mother dearest is your typical gold digging desperate housewife. As for me…I’ll admit, I’m not your perfect little princess…I’m a spoiled little rich girl with an attraction to trouble…the last straw was when I was arrested for public intoxication on the night of my 18th birthday….as punishment…Daddy cut me off…and told me I had to get a job.

I know right? WTF!!

So, when I refused to look for a job, he gave me one. In California.
He sent me away to be a personal assistant for one of the bands he signed. This job came with the warning that if I fucked up once, he would disown me completely.

So here I sit about to tell you my story, but before hand let me introduce you to the main characters, besides myself, there are seven of them.Doc M ShadowsGrumpy Zacky VengeanceDopey Johnny ChristSleepy Synyster GatesHappy The RevSneezy Jason BerryBashful Matt Berry

Now I asked you this…if you were given the choice, would you take a bite of the hag’s apple?
  1. Chapter 1
    Tear my heart open....
  2. Chapter 2
    Far From Home
  3. Chapter 3
    Too Fast For Love
  4. Chapter 4
    I control this ride...
  5. Chapter 5
    Unholy Confessions
  6. Chapter 6
    The Face of Beauty to Fall For..
  7. Chapter 7
    I Don't Like Your Girlfriend