Snow White and the Sevenfold

Chapter 5

Waking up, I half expected to find myself alone in my bed not knowing if last night was a one-night stand. What I found instead was Snow snuggled up against me with her head on my chest and an arm across my waist. Glancing over at the clock, I noticed it was already 10:30 in the morning. By all accounts, I should still be sleeping myself after the wrestling match we had last night.

I reached over on the nightstand for my cigarettes and after lighting one; I put my free hand on the small of her back, softly making small circles with my thumb.
“Zacky” she whispered just before looking up at me with a smile on her face. I still cannot understand how this girl could turn down Matt and Brian and be here with me right now.

“Hi” I smiled back at her beautiful face and even though the eyeliner that she was wearing yesterday was now smudged around her eyes and she bore a tired expression, it was still one of the most beautiful faces I have ever had the pleasure of waking up to.

She pulled herself up and kissed me before resting her head on my shoulder.
“Did you sleep well, Snow?” I asked taking a drag of my cigarette and caressing her hair with my other hand.

“Yes” she answered softly and brushed her lips against my neck.

After putting out my cigarette I put my arm around her waist and we just stayed like that for a little while. I liked this, being here with her like this. It was different than being with some random groupie. Whiles she was fast and really wanted to sleep with me, I couldn’t help but feel like she didn’t just want me, but that she needed me. It was just a matter of finding out why.

“Hey?” I said turning onto my side and propping myself up on one elbow which put her on her back just below me. That was fine with me I like the view from the top anyway.

“Yeah”

“So, what happened yesterday?” I asked half expecting her to give me some smart-ass remark.

“What do you mean?” she asked confused.

“Well, I picked you up at the airport and you went down on me in the limo after only knowing me for 5 minutes. Then last night you came to my room and we know what happened after that. Not to mention the fact that you turned down two guys who NEVER get turned down. So, what’s up?”

She looked at me a little confused. “Is it so unusual for a girl to want to be with you?”

“Quite frankly, when the other two guys are around, yes. So, why me, Snow?”

She let out an annoyed huff. “First, let me say this, I’m not a slut and I don’t go around fucking every guy I meet. In fact, I’ve only been with one other man.”

Is she kidding me? After that performance last night, I highly doubt it.

“When you tapped me on the shoulder at the airport and I turned around to face you, I felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I knew you weren’t the driver. I knew and know who you are. I only pretended not to.”

I started to sit up knowing that I was about to have my happy bubble popped. She was just a groupie, a fan. I should have known this was too good to be true.

“I didn’t want to like you and I didn’t expect you to look at me the way you did. Just before I came here, my boyfriend broke up with me. He didn’t want to deal with the long distance thing so he went and found himself someone else. I came here ready to have an attitude with everyone, ready to not give a fuck and just make everyone as miserable as I was.”

I turned back to look at her and was struck with a sudden pang of sympathy. She sat up and reached for my cigarettes. After lighting one, she continued.

“But you, you had to go and fuck that up for me”

“What?” I asked totally confused now.

“You and your brilliant green eyes and your sweet pouty lips. I tried to be mean to you, but you were as nice as could be. I didn’t want you to be nice to me, I didn’t want to be here. I didn’t want to like you. So, I kissed you thinking you would get mad and push me away, but you didn’t so I took it a little further figuring you would write me off as a slut, but you didn’t. You were nice to me and treated me like a normal girl afterwards.”

“Hmmm, I don’t see horns coming out of your head or a tail…so yep, that makes you a normal girl” I teased her and she giggled a little.

“I heard what Brian and Matt said to you in the hall about a girl like me never going for a guy like you. When the truth is, a girl like me needs a guy like you. A girl like me would never go for a guy like them. Last night when we were sitting in the yard, every time I looked at you, you were looking back at me. It made me feel uncomfortable, but in a good way. So, when I came back to your room last night, it was because I wanted to be with you. I didn’t care if we had sex or not, that was a bonus. I just wanted to be close to you.”

I watched her as she took a drag of the cigarette just before putting it out. She kissed my shoulder and put her across my back resting her hand on my other shoulder.

“I’m not a slut, Zacky. I promise.”

I placed my thumb under her chin and brought her face to mine. “I believe you” I kissed her lips after breathing a sigh of relief.

“What do we do now?” she asked me searching my face for answers.

I ran my finger over her shoulder before looking back into her green eyes. “I think maybe we should see where this goes”

“So, you aren’t going to kick me out of your bed?”

“Hell no! Not after last night!” I laughed and she laughed with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It gets better...trust me the tramp is going to come out in full force.
Zacky posted on Twitter tonight...I feel so bad for the guys :(