Status: One Shot - complete - Happy Christmas to all my readers :)

Double Booked

Chapter 1 of 1

Andrea sighed with content as she rested her forehead against the window of her best friends car, watching the scenery fly past as they made their way through the rural tracks that led up to the cabin up in Big Bear they were renting for the weekend. Maybe the girls were right, maybe this was just what she needed. Some girlie time away with her two closet friends. She felt fine, but they had been insistent that she needed cheering up after her break up with her ex and she wasn’t going to turn down a weekend away from everything.
She sat up straight again as Rhian took a turning off the main road, following a gravel track through a line of fir trees. Every couple of hundred yards, on either side of the track, in between the large trees were cabins.

“So which one of these cabins is ours?” Amber’s voice broke through the silence that had fallen between the four girls for the last couple of miles.

“Hey she’s awake!” Rhian cheered, glancing at Amber through her rear view mirror.

“Fuck you, but I barely slept last night thanks to my lovely neighbours. When we get back, I’m moving my bed against the opposite wall.” She replied.

“The cabin’s called Ironwood Lodge.” Andrea said answering Amber’s question.

“And there it is.” Rhian said, lifting one hand off the steering wheel to point at the rustic cabin ahead of them. The three girls gave a small cheer as Rhian pulled into the driveway.
With the car parked, the girls took their bags out of the car and made their way into the cabin.

“Wow, this place is awesome.” Amber exclaimed as they walked in though the lounge area.

“Yeah, and did you see the view we’ve got from the front porch?” Andie replied as she set her bag down at the foot of the stairs before carrying the bag of groceries through to the kitchen area.

“Right, I say we get our stuff up to our rooms then crack open a bottle of wine.” Rhian suggested as she made her way into the kitchen with a wine carrier.

“That sounds perfect to me.” Amber cheered turning to head up the stairs, the other two girls following her.

Brian sat quietly in the passenger seat of his best friends SUV listening to his friends talk about random crap. They were on their way to a cabin in Big Bear for the weekend, taking a much needed break from recording their album.

“Fuck, some dipshits parked in our driveway.” Matt grumbled as they approached the cabin.

“Maybe the last people to have it haven’t left yet.” Brian offered as a reason.

“Yeah, or housekeeping are running late or maintenance?” Zack added as Matt pulled up in the parking space next to the Silver Laguna.

The five guys got out of the car, grabbed their stuff from the trunk and made their way up the driveway.

“Dude, the door’s open.” Zack said as he placed his hand on the handle.

“Just go in V, don’t be such a pussy.” Jimmy stated from behind him. Zack shot him a quick glare before pushing the door open and stepping inside. His four friends followed him, all of them glancing around for a sign of anyone else being in the cabin.

“Fuck Me, look at all this food, and there’s shit loads of wine!” Johnny yelled on walking into the kitchen, drawing the attention of his friends.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Rhian crept quietly out of the bedroom she’d chosen to sleep in hoping that she was hearing things and that she hadn’t in fact heard yelling coming from downstairs, male yelling at that.

She jumped slightly, clutching her chest as she heard footsteps behind her.

“Chill dude it’s me, but I take it you heard that yelling as well?” Andie replied in a whisper.

“I certainly did. What the fuck’s going on guys?” Amber asked also in a whisper as she stepped out of her room.

“I don’t know, and I’m not entirely sure I want to find out.” Rhian replied as the three of them edged closer to the landing.

Silently they each peered over the edge of the banister, trying to catch a glimpse of whoever was in their cabin.

“Shit, some of them are huge.” Andie whispered as she pulled back from the banister.

“What are we going to do?” Rhian asked with wide eyes.

“We’re going to go down there and ask them what they are doing in our cabin.” Amber said boldly as she stood up, pushing her shoulders back and her chest out.

“What are you crazy? Did you see the size of that skinhead one?” Rhian whispered harshly grabbing hold of her friends arm.

“And what do you suggest we do? Hide out up here until they find us?” Amber retorted turning and heading toward the top of the stairs. Andie and Rhian exchanged a worried look before they both stood up and followed her.

The sound of the girls walking down the stairs drew the attention of the five guys who made their way into the living room, each of them staring with confused faces up the stairs.

“Um, hi, do you mind explaining what you’re all doing in our cabin?” Amber asked bravely.

“Sorry, I think there’s been a mis-“ Brian began stepping forward before he was interrupted by yelling.

“Excuse me? Your cabin? I think you’ll find we’ve booked this cabin for this weekend!” Matt all but screamed as he stepped forward causing the three girls to take steps backwards.

“Matt! Chill dude.” Zack said placing a hesitant hand on the large mans shoulder.

“Was there any need of that?” Rhian yelled suddenly feeling brave. “There’s obviously been some mistake.”

“To right there’s been a mistake.” Matt grumbled glaring at the three girls.

“Dude, what the fuck’s crawled up your ass? We’ll get it sorted.” Brian said stepping in front of Matt.

“Yeah, all we’ve got to do is head down to the office get them to clear this mess up.” Amber said stepping forward with a wary smile.

“Good plan, I’ll head down there with you, see if we can get it sorted so we can all start enjoying our weekends.” Zack said with a smile.

As Zack and Amber made their way out of the cabin Andie and Rhian stood silently at the foot of the stairs, watching as the guys made sure that their huge muscular, shaven headed friend was calm. They took a cautious step closer to each other as he and one of the other guys, the one who had spoken first, took a step towards them.

“Um, listen I’m sorry about just now.” The first one began. He wasn’t quiet as tall as the scary bald guy and not quite as muscular but neither of the girls could argue that he was beyond good looking.

“Yeah, um, I’ve had a very stressful week and I took it out on the wrong people.” The bald guy said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “I’m sorry.”

“Apology accepted.” Rhian said quietly with a smile.

“Hey, is all this wine really just for you three girls?” the shortest guy of the group interrupted with a yell as he stepped forward holding a bottle in each hand.

“Yes it is actually.” Andie defended crossing her arms across her chest.

“Wow, I was only asking. I take that as a no to sharing some then.” He muttered walking back into the kitchen. Andie rolled her eyes with a glance at Rhian who shrugged.

“There’s a bottle opener in the bag and glasses in the cupboard, you’ll need six!” she yelled. “We might as well do something constructive while we wait for this mess to be sorted out.” she muttered as she took a step forward, stepping around the two guys and slumping down in the sofa.

Rhian followed her slumping down next to her. “So seeing as we may have to put up with each other’s company for a while how about introductions? I’m Rhian and this is Andie, our other friend is Amber.” Rhian said with a smile as the shorter guy walked back into the living room and placed a tray of six glasses and two opened bottles of wine on the coffee table.

“Well I’m Johnny.” He said with an obvious wink as he began to pour the wine.

“And I’m Brian, this is Matt and Jimmy, and Zack’s the one who went with Amber.” The dark haired, extremely good looking one replied as they all sat around the coffee table.

Johnny passed them each a glass of wine and they slowly began to break the awkward silence that had fallen upon them, talking randomly about where they were from and basics about themselves.

They were interrupted a little while later Amber and Zack walked in through the front door.

“Well, has everything been sorted?” Rhian asked.

“Not really no.” Zack began as they walked over to the sofa.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked.

“Well, apparently there was some mix up with the bookings and they’ve doubled booked the cabin. We’re actually both down to be here for the weekend.” Amber explained.

“So what? One of the groups are being moved to another cabin?” Andie offered with a shrug.

“Ordinarily yes that’s what they’d do, but they’re fully booked so…”Amber began

“So we can either put up with each other or leave.” Zack finished.

“But there’s only four bedrooms.” Andie stated.

“Yeah, but three of them are doubles so I guess some of us are sharing.” Matt replied.

“Oh hell no! I’m not sharing, that’s not fair, us three were here first.” Rhian argued.

“Only by a matter of minutes.” Matt retorted.

“Still, we were here first and our stuff’s already in our rooms.” She replied.

“Fine by me, that just means that one of us guys gets to share with each of you.” Johnny replied with a wink.

“Urgh please.” Andie replied with a shiver.

“Come on guys, we’ve got to talk about this like grown ups.” Amber said as she sat down opposite the sofa.

“So what do you suggest we do?” Brian asked.

“I don’t know. Draw straws or something?” Amber replied.

“Sounds a fair enough way to me? But how’s it going to work?” Jimmy replied. Everyone shrugged, glancing at each other as they were silent for a moment thinking of how they should solve their problem.

“Okay, so how about we number each of the rooms and each of us draw numbers from a hat or something? We sleep in the corresponding room.” Zack suggested suddenly.
Everyone looked at him for a second before they started nodding.

“Ok, that sounds the fairest thing to do. I’ll get some paper and a pen.” Amber replied getting up and heading into the kitchen. She returned promptly with a notepad and a pen.

“Ok, there is room for seven of us to sleep upstairs so the eighth person gets the sofa.” She continued as she wrote numbers on a sheet of paper and began to tare them out.

“Can I have your hat?” she asked Brian. He took off his fedora and passed it to her and she placed the small pieces of paper into it. “Who’s going first?”

“Ladies first. You were here first after all.” Brian offered with a smile.

“Ok, Rhi?” Amber said stretching over to offer the hat to Rhian who pulled a piece of paper out.

“Two.” She stated simply before the hat was offered to Andie. She pulled out a piece of paper with a one on it before Amber took out a number three. The hat was then offered to Jimmy who pulled out the only number four meaning he got the box room all to himself.

As Matt announced that he too had a piece of paper with the number two on it Rhian couldn’t help smile a little. She had to admit that she’d shared a bed with worse looking guys and she would be happy for this guy to keep her warm in needed.

“Shit!” Johnny muttered as he withdrew the piece of paper with ‘sofa’ written on it.

“Number three.” Zack said with a small smile as he looked at the small piece of paper in his hands.

“Which means I get to be your roomy hey.” Brian said with a smirk as he gentle nudged Andie who couldn’t help but smile back.

“Ok, now that that’s all sorted can we start enjoying our weekend?” Jimmy yelled. there was a unified agreement from the others and soon Zack was helping Amber cook a meal for them all while the others sat around in the living room, Jimmy and Johnny on the Play Station 2 shouting profanities at each other while Matt and Rhian and Andie and Brian sat deep in conversation with one and other.

“I know exactly how you feel, I broke up with Nick over a month ago, but those two are convinced that I needed some time away to ‘get over him’.” Andie explained to Brian, air quoting her words after he’d explained how the weekend away was part of the guys plan to get him to forget about his ex, Michelle.

“At least it’s a good excuse to get away from everything for a few days.” Brian replied.

“Yeah there is that.” Andie admitted as she stared back into his deep brown eyes.

“And I don’t know about you, but having a beautiful woman to talk to is kind of a bonus.” He replied with a slight blush. Andie felt herself blush in return as Amber called from the archway that led through to the kitchen that dinner was ready.

After dinner the eight of them gathered around on the sofas in the living room, Matt having skilfully got the log fire lit and burning brightly to keep them all warm.

More alcohol had been brought out and drinking games had began and everyone was quite quickly very merry. In no time at all the living room was cluttered with empty wine and beer bottles with half drunk bottles of JD, Vodka and Tequila being passed around those who were still conscious.

Johnny had already passed out on the sofa and Amber had already called it a night and disappeared up to her room, with Zack following soon after. Jimmy had curled up in front of the fire, a pillow from the sofa under his head as he clutched an empty bottle of red wine in his arms.

“Something’s telling me that she no longer minds sharing a room with a strange guy.” Andie giggled drunkenly referring to how Rhian was now sat in Matt’s lap where he was sat in one of the armchairs, her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed.

“And what about you? Do you have a problem sharing a room with a guy you’ve only known a few hours?” Brian asked a smirk tugging at his thin lips.

“To be honest I’ve shared a bed with worse people.” Andie replied with a smile. “How about you?”

“Well actually I want to get hammered first so I can just pass out.” Brian replied.

“That bad am I?” she asked with a raised voice.

“No, that’s not what I meant. What I meant was if I was passed out I’d be sure to keep my hands to myself, because right now I’m not sure I’m going to be able to do that.” He replied with a slight blush as a smirked worked its way onto his lips.

“Maybe I’ll like that.” She replied with a wink as she pushed herself up off the sofa.

“I think you two better head up to your room too.” she said as she passed the chair where Rhian was now straddling Matt in. there was a muttered response as she made her way up the stairs totally aware of Brian’s eyes following her as he contemplated following so soon.

Andie quickly grabbed her pyjamas and headed across the hall to the bathroom, getting changed and frantically brushing her teeth before heading back into the bedroom. As she pulled the covers back there was a small knock at the door.

“Come in.” she called, watching as Brian stepped in through the door.

“I didn’t want to walk in on you changing.” He explained as he closed the door behind him.

She nodded as she watched him cross the room to the other side of the bed and began to undress.

“See something you like.” he said with a smirk as he caught her watching him, her eyes roaming over his well toned body. She nodded her head silently as she licked her lips, not seeing the point in lying about it, it was pretty obvious that she was checking him out.

Brian smiled as he finished undressing before getting under the covers. “I knew I should have brought my long pyjama bottoms, I’m freezing.” She muttered as she pulled herself under the duvet as Brian turned out the light.

“Really? I’m quite warm.” Brian replied.

“Fancy sharing some of your body heat then?” Andie asked. She instantly felt Brian’s weight shift as he moved closer to her, his arm wrapping around her shoulder to allow her head to nuzzle into his neck and her arm wrap around his middle, instantly feeling warmer.

She felt his fingers begin to draw shapes on her bare shoulder as he turned his head slightly to brush his lips against the top of her head. Taking a risk, she slowly began to lay gentle kisses into the crook of his neck. He moaned in reply so she ran her hand slowly down his body, running her fingers along the waistband of his boxers before slipping her hand under the material and running her hand over the hardening shaft.

As another moan escaped him, Andie lifted her head, their lips meeting, gently at first, the kiss quickly progressing into a passionate, frantic exchange, their tongues clashing in a battle for dominance.

Brian quickly rolled gently on top of her, his lips leaving hers, kissing his way down over her shoulders and to the top of her breast as his hands skimmed down her body and slowly inching up her camisole over her flat stomach, her hand still slowly slipping up and down his impressive length. Moans filled the room as Brian sat back onto his knees, sitting Andie up with him so that he could remove her top, his mouth instantly finding her nipple as he gently lowered them to the bed again.

As he moved his lips slowly across to the other breast, his hand slipped down, skimming over her body until it was under her shorts and lace material of her thong, the tips of his fingers gently tracing her moistening opening.

Andie pushed her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes as the feeling of Brian’s fingertips teasing her caused her to run her hand quicker over his shaft in the hope that he would increase the depth of his fingers within her. She groaned loudly as Brian’s lips left her breast and began to kiss their way down her torso. As he moved further down she felt him smirk as he slipped out of reach of her hand, his hand leaving her entrance to pull her shorts down. His teeth took hold of the thin material of her thong and began to tug it down.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his warm breath against her inner thighs. Again he sat up, lifting her legs up one at a time to remove the thong before throwing it behind him somewhere. He took hold of her left ankle that was still resting on his shoulder and slowly began to place kisses along her leg, inching his way up her leg until he was at her opening, his tongue flickering over her entrance before taking her clit into his mouth, sucking gently on it as two of his exquisitely long fingers entered her, rubbing over the bundle of nerves deep in her core.

“Fuck, Oh God!” Andie gasped loudly as her body began to tighten and tremble as a warm feeling took over her body.

“Fu-u-ck!” she groaned loudly as her upper body lifted off the bed as she came.
Brian kissed his way back up her body, keeping her orgasm going as his fingers slowly slipped in and out of her causing moans of complete pleasure escape her.

“God you taste so fucking good.” Brian breathed into her ear as he slowly pulled his fingers out of her, bringing them up to his mouth and licking them clean.

Another groan slipped from Andie’s lips as her hands came up to his shoulders, pushing him until he was flat on his back as she straddled his hips. Watching him smirk she took him in her hand, raising her hips before she lowered herself onto him, a loud moan of pleasure escaping both of them at the feel of him filling her.

Slowly she began to rock back and forth, enjoying how he filled every inch of her.

“Fuck me baby.” Brian growled as he gripped hold of her hips and began to bounce her over his erect cock. Andie closed her eyes and flung her head back as each thrust hit her spot as his thumb rubbed hard circles over her clit.

“Yes that’s it baby, let it go.” Brian growled with a smirk as he felt her tightening around him, the feel of her orgasm enough to cause him to pulsate and spill up into her with a loud growl. He kept hold of her hips as he slowly rode out their orgasms.

“Fuck that was amazing.” Brian moaned in a whisper as he gently pulled Andie down into his arms allowing her to rest her head on his bare chest as they concentrated on getting their breathing back to normal.

“Mmm, that it was.” She replied as he began to play with her hair, the feeling enough to lull her off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Christmas to everyone who takes the time to read anyone of my stories... this is just a small something to thank you for your support, to show my appreciation for your loyal support :)
So Comments.....?

Andie
Andie PJs