Until Death Do Us Part

Prologue

The day she laid her eyes on me I was trapped. Her beauty was stunning. The way she walked toward me, with her long blonde hair waving in the air, her slender body moving gracefully with every step was just breathtaking.

A little crooked smile betrayed her intensions, but she didn’t seem to care. She knew she was going to get what she wanted from the very beginning. It was a sort of game she’d started, played by her rules and I was forced to join.

Though it was easy to see what she was up to, I was completely blind. All I could see was the woman with the long golden blonde hair, chocolate-brown bambi-eyes and a pair of bright red lips that invited to kiss. In this room, filled with people dressed in black, all of them looking the same, like a super massive black hole, she just lit up like a star in the darkest night. My starlight, replacing the star I just left behind, faded out and buried in the ground.

It could be wrong but it should’ve been right. I wanted it to be right! But I knew it was everything but right. She was something beautiful but she was going to be a contradiction. I wanted to play the game, I wanted the friction but most of all I wanted her to be mine.

Rosalie Thomsen, you will be the death for me....