‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

Happy Halloween!

The tour seemed to be going by extremely fast, but I was loving every minute of it. Josh and I had been talking with one another, but not the long descriptive talks we would normally have. We were just starting to get past the awkward friend phase, and I liked it that way.

We had gotten to Regina, and it was the Halloween show. It was also my birthday. I was getting ready in separate room from the rest of the boys, because I was just so special that day. It was my birthday, I deserved my own changing room. I was lacing up my boot when I heard Airin screaming down the hall way.

"JOSLINE!" Airin burst through the door. I paused, my foot mid air, I was holding onto the laces of my boot. Even though I was a clutz regularly through out the day, I actually had great balance. I too contemporary dance lessons until I was 15, and you needed good balance for certain jumps and spins.

"Yes?" I asked, setting my foot down on the chair, lacing up the boot.

"Where is my blue vest?" Airin asked, his arms flailing around his head desperately. I looked him up and down.

"Sweetheart...you're wearing it." Airin looked down at himself, then back up at me.

"Oh! Thanks!" He then sped off out of the room. I laughed at my brother and finished putting on my costume. The band had decided to be characters from Alice in Wonderland. But of course, it wouldn't be Ellaries Dollhouse if we didn't add some sort of creepiness to it. Airin was 'Zombie Airin in Wonderland' because he was THAT creative...He was wearing a white t-shirt, that was torn up and had 'blood spatter' on it, light blue jeans that were torn up, with random blood spatters, and a sky-blue vest he brought from home. Marque was the Devil Queen, yes Queen, of hearts. He was wearing black skinny jeans with red heart patches on them (he refused to wear a skirt), a red t-shirt, a pair of little devil horns attached to a cheap plastic tiara. Keith was the Chesire Cat. He had pink skinny jeans, which were mine (I was honestly surprised they fit him). He also wore a purple, long sleeved shirt. And of course the cat ears. And myself? I was the Mad 'Hatress'. I was wearing army boots, black tights, a overly-long purple shirt, a lightweight black trench coat and a top hat you could get from any costume store. Needless to say, we all went thrift-store shopping a few hours prior to the show.

As soon as I left the room I was in, Airin grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"There is someone here to see you!" Airin said tugging me into the room the boys were getting ready in. We entered the room and I still couldn't see who was there.

"Okay, who is..." I stopped myself. "D...Dad?!" Dad smiled at me and opened his arms for a hug. I flung my arms around him, nearly knocking him over in my excitement.

"Whoa! Be careful! Your old man is getting old! You can't mega glomp me any more!" Dad laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked letting go of him.

"Do you think I'd miss my little girls birthday for the fourth time in 5 years? Psht, naw." Dad smiled again. He had missed my 16th, my 18th and my 19th. I hugged him once again.

"Best. Birthday present. EVER!"

I was extremely happy when Marianas Trench decided to be The Beatles for Halloween. They had just finished a song when Josh started talking into the microphone. "Alright, everyone, I have a little announcement for all of you." He started, "20 years ago..." I pressed my hand against my forehead.

"No, no. Please no!" I said from the side of the mech table. Ellaries Dollhouse had avoided singing happy birthday to me, but I knew Marianas Trench would deffinatly do it.

"Wait, Josline. You come here." Airin laughed and pushed me towards the stage. I shuffled my way over to Josh, who wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright, 20 years ago, this tiny terror right here...well...she was born! So I thought it would only be right to tortue you in the most traditonal way possible!" Josh said, smiling mischeviously.

"No!" I whined, stamping my feet on the stage. That recieved a few laughs.

"You just stomped your feet at me, didn't you?" Josh asked.

"Yes." I whined again. Josh shrugged and then choruses of 'Happy Birthday' broke out from Marianas Trench and the crowd. It was complete with wonderful harmonies from the band. I was bright red when they finished. Josh hugged me with both arms. I then recieved hugs from Matt and Mike. I attempted to shuffle around the drumset to Ian, who met me half way, hugging me aswell. I started to walk off stage, when Josh spoke again.

"You'll be getting your present from me later." Josh said in a suductive tone. I looked back at Josh, who was smiling cheekily. I walked back up onto the stage and motioned for Mikes microphone. I bent it down to my level and spoke into it.

"Oh, you wish Ramsay." I laughed and walked off the stage.

"See what I have to put up with?" Josh laughed into the micriphone. I laughed again and went back to my place by the merch table. I recieved a few happy birthdays from people as Marianas Trench started to play another song. I looked over at Keith who was giving me a thumbs up. I didn't know why, but I gave him a thumbs up back. I sat down in a chair and leaned against the back of it, and finally, everything was starting to feel right again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, did you know that Airins birthday was on January 4th? Wish Airin a happy belated b-day everyone! XD