‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

Girls Night In

"You have a safe trip back to Vancouver, okay?" I hugged Keith as we were standing in the driveway at my house.

"I'm going to need it. The road are supposed to be real slippery later." He said, letting his arms fall against his sides. Keith had driven me home because Marque had come down with a case of food poisoning, so Airin wanted to be around and help Marque. Jason was spending time with his girlfriend that he hadn't seen since August, Matt and Josh were out doing 'manly' things, and Keith was the only to offer. "You sure you don't want me to stay for a little bit?" Keith asked. I smiled at his kindness.

"I'm sure. Besides, Olivia will probably want you home anyways." I said, shivering lightly.

"She'd understand if I stayed here...maybe." Keith frowned. Keith and Olivia were definitly not the most normal couple in the world. There had been many times where I'd get a call at 2 in the morning from Keith saying something that Olivia had done, or that she hadn't come out. I could tell it really killed Keith to be with her, but he was so determined to hold onto someone, even if they didn't love him.

"I think I'll be okay Keith. And if you don't leave now, you'll never get back by 4!" I said, pushing Keith towards his car. Keith laughed and opened the drivers side door. He stopped, then looked at me again.

"Call me if you need me, okay?" I nodded and he got in the car and back out of the drive way. I watched the car drive down the road back to Vancouver. I sighed, rubbing my arm. I took my house key out of my pocket, picked up my bag and walked towards my door. I put the key in the lock and twisted the door open. I set my bag down on the floor, the fumbled around for the light switch. Once the light was turned on, I closed the door behind me and took of my coat and jacket. I sighed and felt suddenly alone. My house was so quiet, it was almost creepy. I picked up my bag and went straight to washing my clothes. Just as I turned the water on, my phone rang.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, taking out my phone. "Hello?" I answered, walking away from the washing machine.

"Jaws, what are you doing...right now?" Jazz's excited voice asked. I was confused.

"Well, I just got home, so doing my laundry."

"Oh..." Jazz paused. Then there was a loud knock on my front door. I looked at the door, then I spoke.

"Jazz...what are you doing in Kelowna?" I walked towards the door, but didn't open it.

"Would you just open the gosh dang door! It's freezing outside!" We both laughed and hung up. I swung open the door and Jazz attacked me.

"Whoa! Careful!" I said, still laughing. Jazz let me out of her monster grip and smiled at me.

"Oh dear, you look like you haven't slept!" Jazz said. She closed the door behind her and looked back at me.

"Didn't get enough sleep. And I couldn't sleep in Keiths car." I said.

"Well, that can all be fixed! " Jazz held up a bag that wasn't her back pack and smiled at me. "Make-over? Check yes?" I laughed at her enthusiasm. "We can go get lunch, or we can go to a movie, or..." Jazz was listing off possible things we could do. I was frowning at every suggestion. "...or we could stay here and watch movies?" I nodded at that idea. "No make-over?" I shook my head. Jazz frowned, then her head perked up. "PYJAMA PARTY!" She jumped up and down slightly.

"At one-thirty in the afternoon?" I asked.

"You know Jaws...you take all the fun out of being 20." Jazz frowned.

"I know I do! What are you going to do about it?" I made "throw-down" movements. Jazz cocked an eyebrow at me.

"No. Just...no." We both laughed.

Jazz and I spent most of the afternoon baking cookies and cupcakes. We made about 4 batches of cookies, and 3 dozen cupcakes. After we had pulled out the last batch of cookies from the oven, we looked at eachother, flour was covering our face, I had flour on the back of my black tights because Jazz had grabbed my bum when she had a handful of flour in both hands, and Jazz had cupcake batter on her nose and on parts of her arm. Then we looked back at all of the baked goods on the counter.

"Well...I'm going to become fat in the next couple of days." I said, sighing.

"Pft, you gaining weight? That will never happen." Jazz said.

"Hey! Remeber, I used to be Chubs!" I said, reminding her of my old nick-name.

"But you work out almost every day!" Jazz threw her arms up in the air. I just started at her. "What?" She asked with her arms still up in the air.

"I don't think playing DDR counts." I said.

"You work up such a fucking sweat though!" Jazz said, putting down her arms.

"That's just you. You're intense when you play." I said.

"I play with my hands."

"Exactly. Intense." Jazz walked out of the kitchen and I shrugged. I went to turn on the hot water tap to start cleaning the dishes, but something connected with the back of my head. I turned around to find Jazz with a pillow in her hands. "What...did you do that for?" I asked. Jazz shrugged and started beating me with the pillow. I ran away from her and grabbed the last pillow off my couch. I stood in a battle ready position and waited for Jazz to hit me again. After that, a chaotic pillow fight ensued. Jazz had gotten a few face shots every so often, but I retaliated by hitting her in the stomach a few times. The pillow fight went on for about 20 minutes before we had to stop when The pillow Jazz had exploded on her. It was an old pillow, and I was going to throw it out anyways.

I loved girls day.
♠ ♠ ♠
JAZZY B TO THE RESCUE!! *insert awesome super hero music here*
Pillow fights are awesome, aren't they? :D