‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

Moving Day

After Josh and I talked, we spent most of the day packing up the rest of my house. The furniture stayed, because it came with the house when I moved in. I kept stumbling upon old pictures from when I was a baby, all the way up to my grade 12 year of highschool.
I was throwing all of my clothes into garbage bags, because I only had one suitcase, when Josh called from the living room. I walked out of my room, and I saw him holding a picture frame up to his face.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him. Josh looked at me, then handed me the picture frame. It was a picture of me on my graduation day. My hair was curled that day, and I was about half a foot taller because of the shoes I was wearing.

"You look amazing in that picture." Josh said, smiling.

"Thanks." Was the only thing I could reply with.

"Wish I could of been there with you." Josh said, taking the picture frame back from me, and carefully placng it in a box. "Who walked up with you?" He asked.

"Marque did." I said simply. Josh looked at me a little strangely. "We made a promise that he would walk up with me, if I would walk up with him at his grad."

"I thought you would of walked up with John." Josh stated. I frowned.

"Elaine had made him walk up with her. She'd been planning that since about grade 8." I rolled my eyes and went back into my bedroom. I guess in a way, I always had some kind of vendetta against Elaine. She was always much prettier than I was. She looked like a model, and it made me jealous beyond belief. I also didn't like her much because of the history between her and John. It did take me a long time to forgive John when he cheated on me, but Elaine...she was a different story. For some strange reason, I was never any good at making female friends. Jazz and Mariah were my only female friends, ever. Radisson didn't count any more, seeing as I never talked to her after she made out with Alex at a party.

I went back to throwing all of my clothes into garbage bags, but Josh walked into my room, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck, and it tickled. He knew I hated it, but he did it anyways. Just like when he used to kiss my nose. It would bother me so bad, but I still let him do it.

"You're better off without him anyways." Josh said. I dropped the t-shirt I was holding. I turned around in his arms, standing on my toes and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know. I feel better off." I said. Josh pulled me in much closer to him, so I was pressed right against his body. I just listened to his breathing. For some odd reason, when ever it was just me and Josh, and we were quite, everything seemed like it would be okay.

Josh ended up pushing me over onto my bed, him falling on top of me. He wasn't that heavy, but I had Airin, Keith AND Marque all sit on top of me at one point. "Why did you do that?" I whined, trying to get Josh off of me.

"Because...my legs were getting tired of standing." Josh laughed.

"But you're squishing me!" I said, trying to wiggle my way out from under him.

"Take it like a man!" Josh laughed again.

"NO!" I said, going into a bit of a laughing fit. Josh pressed his lips against mine, and again, every part of my body started to tingle. There was a knock at the door, but Josh still wouldn't get off of me.

"Josh, there's some one at the door." I managed to say inbetween kisses.

"So?" Josh asked.

"It could be Jazz and Matt!" I tried to push Josh off of me, but eventually he just rolled off of me. I hopped off my bed and walked to the front door, unlocking it and pulling open the door. Jazz glomped me, nearly knocking me over. Jazz and Matt were coming over to help me pack up, and then help me move into their apartment. I had seen Matt's apartment before Jazz had moved in once before. It had two bedrooms, and it was a decent sized place. Once Jazz let go of me, Josh walked out of my room, trying not to be seen. But it didn't work. Jazz spotted Josh, then looked back and forth between me and Josh.

"What...what is Josh doing here?" Jazz asked. I bit my lip and then looked back at Josh.

"He showed up here last night at about 1 or 2." I said.

"How come?" I had to tell Jazz the whole story. I didn't bother to leave out the sensitive details, as in, what I told Josh earlier. Jazz looked shocked. "Matt, drive me back to Salmo. I have to go kill John." Jazz turned around to go out the front door, but Matt blocked her. We all laughed as Jazz tried to push her way past Matt, proving useless. "Fine...I'll kill him some other time."

"Well, if it will make the situation better, Josh did drive nearly 5 hours just to see if I was alright." I said. Jazz looked at Josh. Then, Jazz let out a little squeal of excitement.

"AWWW!" I had plugged my ears, because I knew she was going to do that. Matt and Josh, however, were unprepared for the attack. "Josh, that is probably the sweetest thing I have ever heard of!"

"Hey!" Matt said defensively.

"I mean, that JOSH has done." Jazz said. Matt nodded and laughed. I just shook my head at the two of them.

We finally finished packing up my house at around 3 in the morning. Jazz and Matt showed up at 7:30. After that, we had gone to sleep, in the middle of my living room, shoving all the boxes off to one side. We took the cusions off the couch and used those as pillows. It reminded me of when I slept on a hospital floor when Airin was in the hospital. Only, this time, I had everyone else sleeping on the floor with me.
At around 7 in the morning, there was a loud knock at the door. I groggily got up and walked to the door, unlocking it, and opening it.

"Did some one call for a moving truck?" Airin's overly happy self said. He always was a morning person. I looked outside, in my driveway, a small moving van was sitting there. Marque in the front seat, waving at me.

"I didn't think you were going to be here!" I hugged my brother. Marque got out of the truck and walked over to me and Airin. I hugged Marque aswell, and let them inside. Matt and Josh had woken up when I answered the door, Jazz was still snoring away.

"Holy shit, it's so...empty looking now." Airin said. He walked farther into the house, and then proceeded to trip over Jazz. He landed over top of Josh, who pushed Airin off of him. Airin sat upright on the floor and frowned. Jazz just rolled over and continued sleeping. Matt laughed and pushed on her shoulder, making her wake up.

"WhatImiss?" She asked, her words all smushed together. She rubbed her eyes and saw Airin sitting on the floor. "What are you doing here?" She sounded confused.

"I tripped over you. That's what I'm doing here!" Airin said. Jazz appologized and then we all set to work on loading all the boxes into the moving van.

Everyone voted that Matt drive the van, because Airin had no clue where Matt and Jazz lived. Airin went with Matt. Josh opted to drive back by himself, and I squished myself into Matt's truck. It seated three people, and myself, Jazz and Marque were all fairly small people, so no one felt clausterphobic. We made a few stops to get something to eat, or to fill up for gas.

Once we got to Vancouver and to the Webb-Baxter apartment, we started to put everything into the spare room, which was now mine. Airin and Marque hung around for a little bit, before leaving, and Josh stayed just about as long as they did. Matt and Jazz left me alone for the most part to unpack, but Jazz would pop in every so often to see if I needed help. I didn't, so she'd leave me alone for another 10 minutes. When I was putting my books on a random book shelf, Jazz walked into the room fully, and closed the door behind her. "Wow, you unpack fast." Jazz said, looking at all the unpacked boxes. I had about 10 boxes, but my garbage bags of clothes were still on the floor. I just nodded and sat down on the bed. "This has been bothering me all day..." I looked at her. "Are...you and Josh back together?"

The question stumped me. Were me and Josh back together? We had never said anything, but it felt like we were. "I really have no clue." I said.

"I really think you should be." Jazz smiled. I agreed. I thought we should be. But something was telling me that something bad would soon show it's ugly face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josline's grad dress - :D