‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

You Taste Like Heaven, but God Knows You`re Built For Sin.

"Jazz, could you PLEASE not tug on my hair?" I asked, as Jazz pulled a brush through my hair. I had previously attempted to curl my hair, but I ended up getting a giant knot in the back when the curling iron basically exploded on me.

"I wouldn't have to tug on your hair if there wasn't a huge KNOT!" Jazz said, hitting me on the head lightly with the brush. Jazz tugged once more and then turned on the straightner to straighten out the curls I had. She leaned against the table as the straightner heated up. "So, where did Josh say he was taking you?" Jazz asked, picking up the hot iron and clamping it down on my hair.

"I think he said Bo Kong." I said. Jazz stopped straightening out my curls.

"That's a real nice place. Matt took me there for my birthday one year." Jazz explained. Matt looked up at the mention of his name.

"What about me?" Matt asked.

"Bo Kong." Jazz repeated. Matt nodded and continued playing his video game. Both Jazz and I simutainiously rolled our eyes at Matt. Jazz finished straightening out my hair, and I put on my blazer over top of my tank top. I watched for a little bit as Jazz cleaned up the kitchen. I looked over at Matt, who was becoming extremely frustrated when he couldn't win his game. I walked over to look at what he was playing. It was some game that was like Soul Caliber, but that's not what it was.

"Can I play?" I asked, sitting down on the couch next to Matt. He looked at me strangely.

"Since when do you play video games?" He asked, pausing his game.

"I used to play Super Smash Bros with Airin all the time." I said. Matt shrugged and plugged in another controller for me. Jazz walked out of her bedroom and saw me sitting on the couch with Matt.

"Jaws, why are you playing those mind-numbing games with Matt?" Jazz sighed. "And Josh will be here soon."

"Not for 20 minutes." I waved her off as I picked the character I wanted to fight against Matt. Matt laughed when I did.

"That character is so weak, and tiny." I looked at Matt, one eye brow cocked. Matt laughed again and picked his character. Then, the game started. Matt's character was a very intimidating half-giant. Mine, was a tiny little elf. We started playing the game, it becoming very intense after about 4 seconds. Matts character had a giant ax, that, in real life, could litteraly cut someone in half. In the game, it only knocked me side ways, or down onto the ground. Matt was getting a little cocky when my life points had gotten down to about half. I rolled my eyes at him, and then I remembered, I had played this game before. I looked down at the controller, trying to remember a power-combo. I quickly pressed the buttons I was supposed to, and my "weak and tiny character" was able to back Matts behemoth into a corner and stab him repeatedly in the un-mentionable area. And since he was backed into a corner, he couldn't move, so I was able to bring his life points down to barely nothng. I hit Matts character one last time, and he was down. I laughed victoriously.

"HA! Take that Matt! Weak and tiny to you is don't piss of the tiny girl to me!" I did a little victory dance on the couch. Matt rolled his eyes and pushed me off the couch. I laughed and got up, leaving Matt to play his game by himself again. There was a knock on the door as I was going to put my shoes on.

"Jaws! Door!" Jazz yelled at me, not realizing I was right by the door.

"Sure, I'll get it, seeing as I'm right here!" I laughed at her. I opened to door and laughed as Jazz looked rather appologetic for yelling at me. I turned my head to the door, not seeing anyone outside. I looked out in the hallway, not seeing any one. I looked ahead of me one last time, and saw a bright pink sticky note adjacent the apartment door. I walked up to it and peeled it off the wall. It had an arrow pointing left. I looked back at into the apartment, and Jazz looked at me a little strange. I showed her the sticky note and she giggled. She obviously knew something I didn't. she shoved my bag into my hands and closed the door on me. I stood there, baffled for a few seconds. I decided to follow the little ninja-sticky notes direction and go left. I followed it until I got to the stairwell going down to the third floor. There was another bright pink sticky note pointing down the stairs. I peeled it off the wall and my adventure continued like that until I got to the main floor of the apartment complex. I looked around for another sticky note, seeing one on the door. I walked over to it, and it said 'turn around'. I stood there for a few seconds before turning around. I was slightly scared when I saw Josh standing there. He looked a little bit flushed, like he had been running.

"Did you put all those sticky notes on the walls?" I asked, slightly amused. Josh smiled mischieviously at me. "That was the most epic adventure I have ever been on!" I laughed and hugged Josh quickly.

"I thought you'd enjoy that." Josh said, adjusting his tie that I had royaly screwed up when I hugged him. Josh looked extremely nice that night. He was wearing a black dress shirt and some plain blue jeans, and to top it all off, a purple tie and his worn out chucks. Always keeping it casual, that Josh.

We got to the restaurant, and didn't have to wait long, because Josh had some hoe magically made reservations last minute. We ordered different plates, and all of them were absolutely wonderful. Half way during the meal, Josh and I started talking a little bit more seriously. Up until that point, it had been mindless chatter.

"So...I was wondering something. Are we...you know...back together?" Josh asked. I had just put a piece of the pineapple tofu chicken in my mouth. I ate that piece before replying.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea.

"Well, to me, it seems like we are." Josh said. I had to think for a moment.

"I think...it all depends on if we're ready to be back together." I said, deciding that would be a good enough answer.

"We've been apart for so long..." Josh started to say. "And I really want everything to work out between us." He finished his sentence and ate a carrot slice that was on his plate. I studied Josh for a long while before I finally said anything.

"Then, ask me." I said. Josh looked up from his noodle plate, one stray noodle hanging out of the corner of his mouth.

"W...what?" Josh asked, swallowing his noodles.

"Ask me then." I repeated. It took Josh a while to understand what I was getting at.Josh then smiled.

"Josline, despite the 4 years of not being with one another, which was EXCRUCIATING," Josh stopped and took my hand ontop of the table. "I would be honoured if you would be my girlfriend, yet again." He said.

"Eh, sure. Got nothing else better to do." I smirked playfully at him. Josh cocked one eyebrow, but smiled.

"Josline...you are amazing." Josh chuckled. I had to smile. I was fairly certain that all was going to be okay in my life now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Built For Sin - Framing Hanley.
Such a strange song for my inspiration on this chapter. Really has nothing to do with it :/
I think I'm finally insane.
Sorry for the long awaited post. I've been slightly busy with Law homework.
You know, there was some sexy time in here, but I decided it was horribly written, so I left it out. I just wanted to warn you for the next chapter, because the next one starts at Josh's house in the morning (still Jaws POV though)