‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

Coffee Run

I stayed up most of the night talking to John. John had changed. It took me a while to accept that he had changed, because I had been a little bit upset with him all through grade 12. He had contacted me via showing up at a show Ellaries did in Nelson. He appologized to me, and for once in his life, he sounded sincere.Over time, I found myself starting to like him. I decided he wasn't such an ass and gave him a chance. Airin objected to it many times. As did Marque. Keith kept quiet because he didn't know who John was.

Then, when I finally said goodbye to John, I thought to myself...what if I was only dating John to replace and supress the feelings I had for Josh? What if I wasn't really that in to John, because I still loved Josh?

I shook those thoughts from my mind. At around 10:30 in the morning, there was a knock at my motel room door. I scrambled to put on pants and a clean shirt, failing miserably. I put on the clothes I had worn last night. I walked to the door and opened it. Keith was standing there. "Hey Jaws." He greeted.

"Hi Key. What's up?" I asked, letting him inside my room.

"Marque, Airin and Jason went on a coffee slash breakfast run. They left me here though." Keith said.

"Oh, how rude of them. They just completely left you?" I said, sitting on my bed.

"No, I opted to stay here incase you got lonely." Keith said.

"Aw, thank you Keith." I said. "So, what do you want to do while the others are gone?" Keith sniffed his shirt.

"We should fine a place to wash our clothes. I sniffed my shirt, and immediatly regretted it. I had forgotten that I had been living in the same shirt for 4 days.

"Yeah...that would be great." I gagged slightly. Keith went to get changed into clean clothes. I got changed into some clean clothes and grabbed the bag with all of my clothes in it. I met Keith outside and we ventured out to find a place to wash our clothes. We walked around Edmonton for a good 15 minutes before finding a place. We filled some washing machines and waited around for a bit. There was a little table for people to sit at.

"You know...we probably should have grabbed everyone else's laundry too..." Keith said.

"Nah. They can suffer with stinky clothes while we have nice, fresh smelling clothes." I said.

"Not for long!" Keith replied. I laughed a little.

"We're not even going to wear all of those clothes in a period of a week!"

"You never know!" Keith and I laughed. "With Airin and his habit of wanting to wear something new every 5 seconds..." Keith rolled his eyes slightly.

I enjoyed having the quality time with my cousin. Even though we toured together and were in a band, we never actually had the time to sit down and have a good conversation. Keith was some one who I easily got along with, but he was like the crazy family member that no one ever talked about.

"So...I heard you saw Josh." Keith said, after the 10 second silence became too much for him. He had to bring it up, didn't he? I nodded my head slowly. "How was that?"

"Awkward." I said bluntly.

"Well, did you think it was going to be all fine between you two? That you could just get right back into loving one another?" Way to make the situation better Keith.

"Well, no. I didn't." I said. Keith just stared at me for a few seconds.

"You still love the guy." He stated. I was surprised he even came to that conclusion.I didn't talk about Josh at all with anyone. No one knew that I still had feelings for him, even if they were burried deep inside. I still did love Josh, after 4 years, but did I really love him like I used to?

"No. What are you talking about Keith?" I bit my bottom lip, something I did when I was lying. Keith frowned.

"Don't lie to me Josline. You were biting your lip." Keith sounded triumphant. I sighed.

"Okay, yeah, I do. Just don't tell anyone." I said. Keith "zipped" his lips shut.

"Secret is safe with me."

We finished washing and drying our clothes, and we made it back to the motel in time to see the other 3 boys with their coffee's. "Oy! Where's ours?" I called to them. Airin stuck his tongue out at me.

"You don't get any!" Airin said.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because...the coffee Gods don't like you." Airin stated simply.

"How come they don't like her?" Marque asked.

"Because...because they just dont like her!" I burst out laughing.

I loved my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler-ish,I suppose. I just needed to get this one out of the way before the next chapter.