‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

And the Truth Comes Out

My mind was racing as Josh just sat silently on my couch. Was he alright with it? Was he going to leave me? I was over-thinking again. I really needed to stop that. Josh was just completely silent, and barely moving. "Josh..." I said in a quiet, raspy voice.

"I'm sorry...what?" Josh looked at me, with a face that showed disbelief.

"Please don't make me say it again Josh..." I said. I don't think I could bring myself to say it again.

"No, I heard what you said...but, what?" I could feel tears welling up again. "Josline...I..."

I looked up at Josh, a few tears falling from my eyes. This was the most nervous I had ever been in my life. "Don't leave me Josh." I said, nearly begging. Josh then looked shocked. The very same face that Matt had made when I was worried Josh was going to leave me.

"L...leave you? Why would I do that?" Josh said. I looked up at him, more tears brimming my eyes.

"I...umm..." I was at a loss for words.

"Did you think that because you are pregnant, I would leave you?" I nodded. "Josline...I would never do that. To anyone, especially you. You're too special to lose. And I don't want to lose you again." I felt a bit of relief wash over me.

"So...you're fine with it?" I asked.

"I don't know if I'm 100% fine with it..." Josh said. My heart started to sink again. "But, I'm 100% supportive of you." Josh smiled. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. I definitily felt better knowing Josh was going to be supportive, and that he wouldn't leave me.

"When I do have the baby...you're going to stay? I won't have to call the Maury Show on you?" I joked.

"I don't think I could handle an entire audience booing at me. And, also, I love you too much to even think about leaving you and the baby by yourselves." Josh laughed, and then hugged me. I was in a comfortable place, and I loved it. I really felt like everything that had happened between me and Josh in the past...hadn't really happened. I felt like, I was going to be just fine, that me and Josh were going to be just fine.I layed wrapped up in Josh's arms the rest of the night that I told him. Occasionally he would look down at me to check if I was sleeping, because I would become unresponsive for a short while. I also noticed that Josh had the tendancy to rub or touch my stomach, and I was still fairly small. In the next few months, I would definitly start gaining more weight. That part, I wasn't looking forwards to.

My parents we're absolutely thrilled when I told them. My mom had started crying over the phone, and that made me cry, because I hated hearing my mom cry, and I knew she was just happy for me. My dad wanted to have a long chat with Josh about the responsibilities of being a dad, and making equal time for work, me and the baby. Josh still seemed very intimidated by my parents, but I knew that mom and dad loved him.

Airin and Marque, mostly Marque, were extatic. Marque kept singing "First come's love, then comes baby. Then come's Josh in a suit at the altar!" I found the song really amusing. Airin, I could tell was a little iffy about it, but Airin was just Airin, and had never really accepted that Josh had done what he had done to me in the past. But if I could get past it, I'm damn sure that Airin could get past it.

Matt, Mike and Ian congradulated Josh in the most ridiculous way I had ever seen...a 'Manhood-Being-Taken-Away' party. Matt said that now that he was going to be a dad, he no longer had his 'manhood sticker'. Mike was telling him that I needed to be treated right, and Ian...he was just being Ian and going with the flow of things. And I forgot to mention...Mariah and Ian were living together. They were a real cute couple. And they both seemed super happy with one another. Ian was a great guy, and Mariah deserved to be happy, and have such a great guy in her life. But I had Josh, and a supportive family...and Matt.

And that's all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! Finished! So sad...
But hey...you get some AIRIN-TASTIC-NESS now! WOOT!
Yes, that's right, I'm writing the third installment of the Marianas Trench series in Airin's POV. Of course, Josline and Josh will still be in it, but it's not through their POV's...well, occasionally, it might be.
So, go subscribe to Cross My Heart!
:D
xoxo King Marcy