‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

If You Are Smoking, I Assume You Are on Fire.

The show was absolutely amazing.The crowd was pretty amazing, the venue was amazing, Ellaries Dollhouse was amazing. Everything was amazing. Once me and the rest of the guys got cleaned up, we went and talked to some fans. I took quite a few pictures with some people. I was thinking at one point just how chaotic is got for Airin and Josline, since their dad was a pretty popular actor. They seemed to handle is real well.

After I got a minute of free time from people, I looked around for Josline to tell her how great she did. She was by the consesion/bar. I just opened my mouth to say something to her, but another guy had already wrapped his arms around her. She turned around and kissed him. I was a little shocked, to be honest. But then I was slightly angry when I figured out who the guy was.

John Baker. The guy who put Josline through all that shit and abuse through highschool. I knew it was John as soon as I saw a smug little smile across his face. I turned away, feeling, in a way, slightly heart broken.

I still had strong feelings for Josline. But after what I did to her, I didn't expect her to still have those feelings for me. I was still ashamed of what I did, and how much pain it caused her. Airin and I had talked a few days before the show, and he had told me that Josline had to go on anti-depressants and go through a bit of counselling before she would stop crying every day. I don't know what hurt me more at this point. Knowing that I made Josline go on anti-depressants, or that Josline and John were dating. They were pretty equal at that point.

I walked past Matt and Airin, who were talking with one another. Matt said something to Airin, which I didn't hear. Matt was by my side in a matter of seconds. "Josh, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Ah, nothing. I think I'll start packing up some of our stuff." I said, trying to shake Matt off, but he didn't leave.

"Really? Nothing is wrong?" He said. I looked at him and nodded. "Why do I not believe that?" Matt turned away and went back to his conversation with Airin, knowing that I wouldn't want to talk about it. I appreciated Matt when he knew I wanted some space.

Everything was all packed up and no one was left except for the two bands and the workers at The Habitat. We were all standing outside, waiting for Airin. The new girl, Mariah was chatting with Ian and Mike was talking to Keith and Jason. Marque and Matt were talking about something about Jazz, from what I could understand.Then I noticed Josline. She was sitting on the back steps of the building. She had her sweater wrapped tightly around her arms. I walked over to her, and the closer I got, I noticed she had a lit ciggarette in her hand. I stopped myself, looked at her for a moment, then kept walking towards her. I sat down next to her. She seemed a little surprised that I was sitting next to her.

"Since when did you start to smoke?" I asked her.

"About 4 years ago." She said, looking away from me for a few seconds. She squished the ciggarette into the ground, stepping on it with her foot. I couldn't say anything to that. We were quiet.

"So...you played really well tonight." I told her. Josline looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks Josh." She said. "So did you. You guys have such a great chemistry with one another." She smiled a little bit.

"Thanks." I watched as she took a sip from her water bottle. "I was going to tell you earlier how well you did tonight. But..." I stopped myself.

"But what Josh?" She questioned.

"Well, John was there...and me and him are just best buddies, you know." I said sarcastically. Josline went red. She didn't reply to what I had said. "How long have you been together?" I asked when the silence was a little much.

"Since the end of grade 12." She said quietly. So, Josline and John had been dating for 3 years. She had clearly moved on from me. I just nodded my head. The back door opened and Airin walked out.

"Okay guys. I called the restaurant, yes Marque it's vegan, no Keith, it does not have crayons so you can doodle on everything." Airin said. I saw Keith frown, but then pull a red crayon out of his pocket.

"I always carry one around with me." He said proudly.

"What, are you three?" Josline laughed beside me.

"Yes, I am." Keith said, turning away from his cousin. Airin shook his head.

"Am I the ONLY mature one here?" He said. Everyone cracked up laughing. Marque was the first to say anything.

"You, mature? That's about as likely as me being straight." Marque smiled at Airin. Airin nodded in agreement.

"I can't imagine you being straight Marque." Matt said, still laughing.

"If I were straight...I'd probably try to date Josline. I can't help it that I like the Jaulby's." Marque said, wiggling his eyebrows at Josline. "Infact, I think I'll become straight so I can get her away from John." Marque shuffled over to Josline and grabbed her hands, pulling her off the step. He lifted her onto his shoulders. "I'LL SAVE YOU!" He slow motion ran to the van, with Josline still on his shoulders. Obviously Airin had started to wear off on Marque. Everyone was laughing yet again. I think I was going to enjoy being around those guys again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this story is going SO slowly! It has to before anything can really happen.