Status: Complete!!

All I Wanted

Let It Out.

(Dakota.)

Oh Shit. Sky just ran away. He just…left. Why? Why am I so upset about it? This is what happens because I got attached. Damn.

Deano came back into my room. “Where’s Sky?”

I shrugged. I didn’t know. He just left me standing there without a single word.

“What’s up dude? You’re looking down.”

I shrugged again. I didn’t want to speak. To many things were on my mind.

The “accident”, Sky, Deano, my parents. Everything.

I just wanted Sky to be here with me. I knew that wouldn’t happen. He had to lie to himself and say that he wanted to be around me. I knew it.

Maybe I should spare him the guilt and tell him the truth. Then he’ll never want to be around me again. Neither will Deano, or Delilah, or Dina. Everything will go back to the way it was before. And I can get rid of these feelings.

I have to tell him

“Hey Deano?”

“Hmm…?” he came to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Can I use your phone to call Sky?”

He huffed and rolled his eyes. “Yea.”

He scrolled to his contacts before handing it to me. It read ‘Little Brat’. I gave Deano a look before pressing send. I waited and waited for an answer.

“What the hell do you want?” a congested voice asked.

“Sky?”

“Dakota? What is it?”

“I-I just wanted to talk. About everything.”

He hesitated before speaking.

“S-Sure” he sniffled. “I’ll be over.” his breathing was uneven and he coughed.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yea. Fine”

“O-ok”

He hung up on me then I closed the phone and handed it back to Deano.

“Leave…please.”

The look of shock on Deano’s face did not surprise me. “What?!”

“Sky. He and I need to talk.”

“Umm…then why do I need to leave?”

“Because. He and I need privacy.” I whispered. I couldn’t have both of them there when I said it. I just couldn’t.

He got up and stomped to the door, then turned to glare at me.

“Well call me when you decide you want a real man and not just my little brother.”

He slammed the door on his way out.

“Sky…hurry so I can get this over with.”

(Sky.)

“I-I just wanted to talk. About everything,”

I was speechless. Mad but still speechless.

“Sure.” I sniffled. The little bit of crying I did made my nose run. “I’ll be over.” I started coughing some too.

“Are you ok?” Why does he care?

“Yea. Fine.” I answered shortly.

“O-Ok.”

I hung up on him after that. I threw on some jeans and a fresh shirt. After that I made my way down the stairs, out of my house and over to Dakota’s. I raised my fist to knock but met nothing because the door was thrown open.

“Oh. It’s you.” Deano sneered.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed my way into the house. “Yea. It’s me.”

He huffed and left, slamming the door behind him.

What the hell is his problem?

“Whatever” I sighed and continued to Dakota’s room.

I noticed that the girls weren’t around. They must have left too.

Well, this should be fun.

(Dakota.)

I heard the door slam and footsteps make their way to my room. I knew Sky had arrived. There was a small timid knock on the door to which I answered with “Come in.” The door opened to show a pissed off and…slightly depressed Sky.

“Sit please.” I commanded and motioned to the bed next to me.

He obeyed and sat next to me, never looking in my direction.

“Umm…I just want you to know that nothing happened between Deano and I. I promise.”

“I didn’t necessarily come here to talk about that.”

“Oh. Right. The freak out.”

How can I even say this? How am I going to be able to force these words out of my mouth?”

“Uh, you see I, umm…when I’m scared or nervous I go into the bathroom. It’s got locks and such. If someone broke in then I could go in there and hide. I-I just get frightened in this house.”

“Why?”

Damn.

“So-Something that happened in this house a few years ago.”

He had finally looked in my direction.

“What was it?” he asked.

“I-I killed someone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. so...i realized that I suck.
Yea. This story line bites ass.
10/10 stars.
Comment?
ILY!