Status: Complete!!

All I Wanted

The End.

(Dakota.)

He loves me. He loves me

I can’t even believe it.

It’s been two weeks since then making it almost two and a half months since we started dating.

I decided that I wanted to hang out with Vince and Deano. And Sky of course.

“Hey Kota!” Vince called from the living room.

“Hey Vince. Did you bring Micah?”

“Well, to bring my boyfriend, I also had to bring my babysitter. And to bring my babysitter, I also had to bring Micah. Sorry,” he said.

“Bring him here!”

He walked into the kitchen with Micah in his arms.

“Ello little one,” I cooed.

Having Micah around makes me want kids. Sky and I aren’t quite there yet though.

After I slid the pizza into the oven, I grabbed a hold of Micah and took him from Vince. He giggled. He’s always so happy.

“Hello Micah. How have you been?”

He giggled again, which meant he was good.

Vince smiled. Sky came into the room to get something to drink. “Deano looks uncomfortable.”

I furrowed my brows. “How come?”

Sky shrugged and Vince bit his lip. He knew something. “What’s up Vince?”

Vince shrugged and smiled. “I think Deano wants to talk to Sky but doesn’t know how to go about it.”

What would Deano need to talk to Sky about? I hope it’s nothing bad.

“I’m gonna go then…” Sky said and left the room.

I looked at Vince. I could tell just by his facial expression that he knew exactly what Deano was gonna say.

“What’s going on?” I whispered.

“A Relationship is being repaired.” he smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows again. “…Ok?”

He laughed. “Just stay in here.”

(Sky,)

“So…what’s up?” I asked Deano as I sat on the opposite side of the couch.

“N-Nothing.”

“Are you ok?”

Vince said he wanted to talk to me about something. I was trying to make it easier.

“Y-You know. I-I haven’t always been the best brother. I-I’m s-so-sorry.” he sputtered.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.”

He bit his lip.

“But…a lot of stuff happened back when, you know who was around.”

“Yea…I know we both slept with him. And I was upset for a little while, but I’m over it,” I said. James was the past. He was kind of a shitty boyfriend anyway.

“No, a lot more than that happened and I’m not sure I’m ever going to be able to tell you all of it, but I still shouldn’t have let him take your virginity.”

I laughed. “Someone had to take it eventually. At least he was sweet at the time. Not so painful.”

He smiled a little. He tried to hide it but I caught it anyway.

I sighed. “Look. I just want to be your brother. I don’t want you to hate me anymore.”

He gasped and his eyes widened. “I don’t hate you! I hate myself. You’re a really good little brother, And a good big brother too.”

I giggled and hugged him. He tensed, not used to the situation, but relaxed when I didn’t let go. “Don’t hate yourself. I don’t. I love you.”

“Uh…y-yea. Love you too,”

He scowled and hugged me back.

“Aww…” someone cooed from the doorway.

Vince and Dakota were standing in the doorway to the kitchen, looking teary eyed at Deano and I.

“Brotherly love is so cute,” Vince squealed.

“I’m happy for you two,” Dakota added,

I smiled and moved off of the couch and on to the chair, pulling Dakota in my lap. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

Vince sat down with Deano and put his arm around Deano’s shoulders. Deano blushed. He blushed!!! I’m so happy to see Deano happy. He deserves it. Even if he thinks he doesn’t. I can tell that Vince is perfect for him.

Vince leaned over and whispered something in Deano’s ear. I didn’t know what it was but Deano looked up at him, with a twinkle in his eye that I have never seen and smiled. He nodded his head and said “Thank you.” Vince replied with a smile. It made me smile and I wasn’t even sure what had happened.

“Someone’s happy,” Dakota whispered.

“Yea,” I replied.

“Why so chipper?”

“I’m happy that my brother is happy. And I’m happy because I have you.”

He giggled. “That makes me happy too.”

I pecked his nose and he scrunched it up.

“You’re so cute, pup.”

“Why thank you.”

I sighed. “I’m so glad you opened up and let me in. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I’d never been with you.”

“Me too. I love you, Sky.”

That small phrase uttered by a small boy sent my heart racing.

“I love you too, pup.”
♠ ♠ ♠
After The Rain
That's the new story I'm working on.
So the next chapter is gonna be the epilogue. It'll be out in a few days.

I love you all so much. Can I get some love? ...kk.

big thanks:
Bodacious Betty
Oh.Glory.
I'mBatman
fastpacedreamer
Annalia
xmydecemberx
Gates of Delirium
MEOP
You're Shameless
Danceing Queen
Revenge 5